Poll

Dimensions?

Yes!
86 (84.3%)
No!
16 (15.7%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Dimensions - Some of us want, some of us need.  (Read 20874 times)

Azure

Re: Dimensions - Some of us want, some of us need.
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2011, 08:26:25 pm »
Sly is full of win <3

But after all we should just be patient and see what kov adds and what he doesnt add.

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2011, 08:35:03 pm »
I love that idea, Sly. That's something that could easily work for everyone.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2011, 12:12:02 pm »
Quote from someone on the first page

So before you complain about not having items or prey, think about all this first. And then remember, FeralHeart is still IN PROGRESS. The version out right now is constantly being updated and upgraded.  More maps will be added, as well as new features, and while items will probably never be added in, I'm sure there will be plenty of other things that you guys can fight over.

I'd understand if people would want dimensions because of the lag, it can be a pain to play at times without being able to move correctly. But all other reasons is infact just because people are being selfish and can't share with the rest...

And for the first post.. 8000 registered users, but I don't think there have even been over 500 players online at once yet.

I don't like slys idea cause it's also just a way to devide all the players into groups that do different things. Would be better to just have 5 random dims in that case.

Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline DinWolfie

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Dimensions!
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2011, 07:17:47 pm »
For people that cant make maps/cant install them,
DIMS Is a way easier to install into Feralheart, and would be better then being spread out,
I liked the dimensions in IT. And would love to see these in FH.

TealSkeletore

« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2011, 10:28:41 pm »
If you download a map there's usually instructions with it to where to put all the files. Come on guys, it's really not that hard. I wish people would stop bringing this stupid dimension thing up. They aren't needed. You can turn off the 'x has arrived/x has disconnected' easily in the options menu (press esc).

There are large maps, there are different chat modes which you can turn off and on, there are custom maps. We don't need dimensions.

There were probably more than 10 maps in Impressive Title, and I never saw anyone in them because of the stupid dimensions. Everyone just hung out in Castle or Default if they were Dimension 0.

Maslien3

« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2011, 06:20:09 am »
I totally agree that dimensions are not needed. For me, it's nice to see everyone running about. And the maps are BIG. The cave is really big, and the flourite plains (or whatever it's called D: I can't remember if that's the right name ;_; ) is really big too. There's more than enough room for everyone to play nice without dimensions.

And I like to be able to just run around, and find people and make new friends lol :s

Venku

« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2011, 05:44:32 pm »
THere should be dimensions, but a limited ammount. Like 10. That way if you're trying to find someone you dont have a million dimensions to search.

Offline Kharress

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • The sun'll come out tomorrow ? ?
    • View Profile
    • Here, you can browse my crummy art. x]
« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2011, 06:02:54 pm »
@Teal:  Not if the person reporting them doesnt tell them theyre being reported. If the person doesnt know theyre being reported, then they wont know to leave, and in return will get caught. (sorry this is from an old post)

And i like Sly's idea too! ^.^ but i think maybe it should be dim 1-10 or something like that, for RP. so if one pride/pack/clan is in the first, say 7 dims, then your pride can go to different ones to try and find a less crowded or empty map dim. But its just an idea...
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 06:06:43 pm by Kharress »
[[These scars we wear remind us; the more we change, the more we're all the same.]]

Offline roiro

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2011, 06:10:19 pm »
Agree with that we need dims....Always when i create a char and comes to bonfire island....BOOM...And my whole computer is like dead.....so it takes less 1HOUR to fix it....ughhhh....Totally agree!!!

Wudiin

« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2011, 06:15:37 pm »
Yeah... Some of my friends don't really play that much because of the lag and crashes. At first I agreed with just making your own map and what not... but the island with the portal to the cape thingy if always clogged with people starting up roleplays or just sitting there, and I often have to stare at the ground just to get to the portal with out lagging super hard, and sometimes (only have witnessed this twice) giant gatherings of warrior cat roleplayers are in the cape trying to get to a clan map, which often kills me X_X. 

Sly's idea rocks, nice, neat and in order. c: