4 (3.6%)
Maybe
12 (10.7%)
To much like IT..
1 (0.9%)
...Animals?
2 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 108

Author Topic: Animals?...  (Read 10284 times)

Offline Toxik

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • "Don't gaze into the eyes of the demon...."
    • View Profile
Animals?...
« on: February 06, 2011, 06:42:53 am »
Okay so, I know there can't be items. But what i want is some more into the game.

I enjoyed going out just to fight some animals. <3
Got a group of friends, And all.

Maybe something could happen if you killed a animal (NOTHING like items, Just SOMETHING.. Im not even sure, Or can just fight for fun. I dont mind)

But this is one thing i miss from IT.
"Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you."

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Animals?...
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 07:06:15 am »
  I like the idea of animals. There is another post where they are discussing hunting animals, and I wanted to put this in but I felt it would be awquard adding it into their serious talk.
  I want the animals to explode. well, not explode explode, but like grunt birthday party where there is a pop, streamers go flying and cheering. Don't ask me why, but I want to see streamers XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Moonbird

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 12:44:01 pm »
Ah... I've been wanting animals too! Just something to have the game be a bit exciting.
I like the idea of streamers! It keeps it light-hearted and all.

Silentstep

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 02:47:10 pm »
It'd be cool if there were big herds of animals, like gazelles and stuff, and you'd have to organize a hunting party and use tactics to take one down. Herd A.I. would be very cool in my opinion. Or, you could try to get smaller prey, like hares, fish, bugs, or mice. You could also drag around (if it was small enough) and eat the prey. It would just serve for roleplaying purposes. And there would be some animals that were so dangerous (like elephants, rhinos, giraffes, or hippos) you either had to leave them alone or hunt them in huge groups.

Offline Toxik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 06:23:52 pm »
Haha Kyu.. I LOVE that. xD

I also love the idea of herds. It would be like Wolf quest. Not to sure about the food. Id say have a another server for that. However.. It cost money. Perhaps you have a food supply but it doesnt effect you or anything? I miss the whole hunting thing. And maybe now it can be more realistic (No blood,gore or anything, But just to make it seem real) But having huge groups would be awesome.

And the fact that you could make a video of a group of lions or wolves hunting down something. <3
"Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you."

Twiliac

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 07:02:32 pm »
There have been a few threads about this, simply no. In the interview Kovu said animals will not be added to FH.

Offline Toxik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2011, 07:26:48 pm »
Dont you think i know that? Wasnt i simply saying something earlier about that? A LOT of people want animals. And its pretty boring just talking to a few people. FH looks better and all. But isnt better if there is nothing to really do. You can rp.. But. Whats the good of that if you cant fight or anything?

He has also said presets wouldnt cost money. But it does if you want to put it in.

The game was just put out, Im sure there will be changes. Nothing is final.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2011, 03:07:29 am »
Twilia, Kovu has said in one of the threads that he is thinking of adding animals again.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Rak$ha

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2011, 12:14:39 pm »
Pff animals are neeeded. I agree with you guys when ya say there isn't much to do xD

Offline isophi

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2011, 09:59:30 pm »
i think it would be kinda cool if since u cant get items, there be a lv up system xD tho then the game would get more intense cuz then every1 would wanna be the highest lv LOL. u could put like fighting a bear n the bear be like lv 10. n ud have to fight bunnys or something to get higher . then maybe pvp would be good for rp or something but ik fighting animals helps ppl cure bored ness and will be nice for ppl who rp that have nothing to do. there has to be something to do in the game or the game will grow old Really fast..