Author Topic: ~Rivers of Light~ A Literate, Realistic Alaskan Wolf RP. (Discontinued)  (Read 21822 times)

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
Thanks, WinterWolfBane, you are now accepted :)
I will add you to the member list tomorrow, I have to go out ATM.

And Meowzers, thanks for the meshes :) They will come in handy, hopefully.
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Tulloh

YAY ;o; Lol

I'll begin to work at my character sheet now. c:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 04:58:44 pm by Zanary »

Tulloh

Alaska wofl RP, Tulloh's aplication:

Character Name: Xion (pronounced "she-on")
Forum Username: Zanary
In-Game Username: Tulloh
Age (Human years): 5 months
Pack: Lignum
Rank desired: Growing up -> Male warrior (every male pup's dream)
Parents: ?
Siblings: ?
Mate: Eww, girls... No way.
History: Deep within the Frozen Forest in the territory of Lignum, a small male pup was born. He was named Xion, and was slim and less muscular than the common pup, but his fiery stubborness and intelligence compensated for his loss of strength. Still, being less gifted in power which the pack favoured as one of the most important qualities, he didn't feel aknowledged. At first, even as the smart pup he was, he didn't feel bothered by this feeling - but as he grew older, it began to nag him more and more, which triggered the young male to do different kind of things in frustration. Slowly but surely he was growing desperate to get 'accepted', and with time, aknowledgement became a secret obsession, triggering a daring and slightly hostile behaviour.
RP Sample: It was late evening. The full moon shone gently, illuminating the area with a white light. Xion sat on a small tree trunk, glaring into the forever continuing sky with a hostile, yet somewhat thoughtful expression. He flicked his right ear as an owl flapped through the sky above his head to the right, and he glanced at it briefly before hopping down from the trunk. The pup landed on the ground with a silent thud, snapping not even a single small branch under his paw. Xion secretly smirked, satisfied, and lifted his tail and head proudly. He stole a glance over his back, checking if some of the adults had come to drag him off to bed, and grinned even wider when he saw no one. He turned his attention at a thick stick a few steps ahead of him, suddenly concentrating, and began crouching silently toward his prey. The male snuck as silent as he could behind a big bush, eyes fixed on the target, and crouched further, muscles tense, readying a jump. His tail was whipping in excitement behind him, flicking from side to side. Then, suddenly, he leapt for the stick: With succes, Xion landed on his 'prey', grappling and squeezing it tighly against his chest with his front paws, teeth locking around the tree, but his leap had resulted in more impact than predicted, which made the pup do a barrel roll, making him drop the stick. The pup stumbled a few feet ahead, clearly surprised, and landed on his back. He was on the ground for a few seconds, appearently dizzy, but hurried to his feet as soon as his vision turned normal. He darted back to his stick, planting a paw on his possesion, and glanced around to check if anyone had seen his stunt. Luckily, no one had. He scanned the area a last time suspiciously before turning his attention at the stick, and he growled intimidating at it before giving it 'the killing blow'. He grappled the stick again, gnawing on it, satisfied with the hunt... Somewhat.

Yush! I've finished the preset now :D
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 03:31:15 pm by Zanary »

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
Zanary, you are accepted :) Welcome to the pack, and I look forward to seeing your character's picture.
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Tulloh

Yay, thank you! :D Hehe, I will hurry finish it~

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Soooooo... how is everyone doing :3??

Offline Dorano1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Gazing into space, pondering the mysteries of life
    • View Profile
    • Beyond The Stars roleplay
Good, how about you?

Tulloh

In reality, so-so. I just failed a bit on my geography test... xD
Sorry about the long wait. I'm still working on the preset for Xion, it's damn difficult to make it look smooth. But I will finish, perhaps today!

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
I'm OK. I'm back at school *facepalm* hence the reason I have hardly been on in the past few days.
And I also just found out that I failed my biology test, Becuase I wrote it in pencil. *rageface* XD I am so blond. But it's the weekend tomorrow, so hopefully I can get on and do some more work on the map and website :)

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
I am doing good as well, so glad its friday today :D tonight Im going to our school play and tomorrow I have to go to a baby shower...not sure wheather I should be happy or sad about going tomorrow? :P