Author Topic: The Deities of Gemcrypt [~Wolf~God/Deity~RP~Open&Accepting]  (Read 25412 times)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
Re: The Deities of Gemcrypt [~Wolf~God/Deity~RP~Open&Accepting]
« Reply #100 on: May 08, 2012, 11:51:00 pm »
He waited until they had all left, observing as they went one by one. When they had all gone, he kept his full attention on the three unconscious wolves, it was time to begin. They weren't going to remain in this state for long and though he'd still be able to perform the task, this made it easier for him, and closing his eyes he spread his conscious to there's.

Tetsuya was now completely in his deity form, when going through one's mind he couldn't guise himself as a regular mortal. But as long as he was careful and silent, none would be aware of his presence. It was like walking down a long, dark tunnel, but every few steps he came across a opening branching off in a bright, white light, much like his eyes. These held memories, experiences, and the lives of the mortal's minds. The other two had been easier and done with, and he was now in the Alpha's mind. Much of his energy already used, he had to be more cautious here for the Alpha was sharper than the other two, he had seen things they hadn't. Taking another deep breath, Intel's mind sharpened and focused even more, lengthening his conscious but doing it almost agonizingly slowly to prevent the mind knowing he was there.

There it is, Tetsuya faced the opening that contained the recent memory, the one of being in the temple. He entered it and allowed the light to embrace him, the darkness replaced with the scenery of the temple. He was now seeing what the Alpha saw, and he felt his heart almost skip a beat at the sight before him. Looking through the mortal's eyes, Time, Sky, Sea... anyone looked to him like regular wolves. Of course that was normal and a good thing, but in the next second he saw the reason for the look of surprise that had taken the Alpha.

It was worse than I thought, he thought to himself. He had seen their deity forms, even if for a quick second and only small bits such as the hourglass. We need to keep an eye on this one. That in mind, Suya closed his eyes and focused. The memory around him began dissolving and disperse, not shattering or disappearing but flowing like a river of dust into his own mind. Once the last spec was gone, he reopened his eyes and was once more in the Life temple, the three wolves of the pack still laying unconscious before him.

Back in the real world, Suya felt his body grow heavy with exhaustion. The new memories he had placed in his mind along with the rest of today's duties needed to be organized and documented, which he'll do better in his sleep. Turning to leave, he gave one last look to the Alpha, a slight hint of concern and uncertainty tinted in his eyes. Then he walked away, stumbling a bit as he did so. He thought about sending his thoughts out to the other deities and tell them it was done, but the new thoughts were still buzzing in his mind and the task was just too much at the moment. Shaking his head, instead he continued walking down the temple and away from it, hopefully he'll sense them soon and tell them in person.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2012, 10:43:03 pm »
((Poke))
The Hobbit

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2012, 10:57:38 pm »
Aika could almost feel the memories and energy being sapped away from Suya little by little, and once it was done, while she watched him stumble out of Life's temple through her hologram-making hourglass, thought bitterly of Death for causing all this. She was also very worried about how strangely the alpha had acted, as if he knew vaguely of the deities... I guess that I could be at fault for that... She thought as she leapt over a cluster of brambles, grains of time flying in her wake. The amber wolf was nicknamed 'Storyteller', for she retold legends of the gods and goddesses to wolves, but mostly pups. But no grown wolf is supposed to believe those stories... Time skidded to a stop near a thick tree trunk, seeing in the dimness of the moonlight that the hologram of Intel had disappeared in order for the hourglass to flip over. The dust gradually fell into the opposite, bottom chamber. Aika raised her muzzle and gave one loud howl before going off in a full sprint. From the reflection that the hourglass gave off, she saw the silver dusted Moon making its agonizingly slow descent.

((Time skip to the next morning?))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline DrekaWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #103 on: May 11, 2012, 12:07:58 am »
WIP
for Love- hope ypu dont mind i make love a boy >////> make it more fun i think xD

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 12, 2012, 11:41:17 pm »
((Hey, I made DEATH a girl xD Love as as a boy? Lurv it. Waiting for the others.))
Siggie is not mine O_O

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 12, 2012, 11:57:56 pm »

Arakko felt her paws hit solid ground and landed with all four paws spread an equal length apart. She sighed in relief; the mortals' presence had made her uneasy. Glancing up at the sky, she noticed it was getting later than she expected. Time to find some shelter for the night, she confirmed in her mind. Raising her muzzle to point the way, she bounded off in an explosion of mist, which in the white glare of the Moon it shone like glass.

(Sorry it took so long! D:
@Fused
Time skip is fine with me c:)

ヌ - ド ル

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 13, 2012, 01:18:48 am »
((Sorry for the wait! We were moving about again and just settled down and got internet connection ^.^' Should be back regularly again now! Also, time skip works for me ^.^

@Dreka: I actually love the idea of Love being a dude XD))

Hearing Time's howl, Tetsuya broke out of his daze and glanced to the sky almost regretfully with the approaching light. There was no helping it, the god of Intelligence lowered his head once more and walked along. Sleep was all he needed and he'll be fully recharged, just an hour or two would be enough.

Suya pressed through the thick undergrowth of bushes and low branches alike. The perfect place to conceal his presence while he slept. The male lowered his muzzle to a cluster of bushes, there was a small opening just beneath them that may have once been an old deer glade. A soft, grateful smile appeared upon his visage as he slipped in, curling right up and lowering his head on his paws. As soon as his eyes closed, he slept.

In the dreams of Intelligence, rows upon rows of books rested. There were documents of every mortal's life, just as Time had her hourglasses he had his books. But, there was no chamber he kept them in. No, they were all stored in his very mind, he kept the records of every experience a wolf went through, Time kept track of their life while he wrote them down.

Intel walked through one aisle now, stopping when he reached the section he wanted. Three scrolls came down, they were different from the books. The clean, smooth parchments opened before him, he glanced at each one and at first nothing happened. Then, black writing began scrawling along the paper, spidery and legible. Once each was down, they rolled themselves back up and returned to where they came from. Even experiences taken away or meant to be forgotten Tetsuya kept, each one was important and valuable no matter what, and losing one could be a fatal price. This was an important job and Suya took great pride in it. Two more books came down to him, but unlike the scratching, scribbling sound going on in all the books around him those two were silent. There were also a lot of extra pages left, a soft sigh escaping past Intel's maw. Those lives had ended to early, and Suya moved them to a different section.

Once it was done, he lowered onto his haunches. His ears flicked with the sounds of turned pages, the scratching sound of scribbling, and his eyes closed in content.
The Hobbit

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 13, 2012, 04:02:00 pm »
The following morning~

After Aika had howled for the sun to rise she collapsed on the ground and yawned widely, blinking her bleary eyes as sunlight spilled into her chamber. She stared at the sapphire sky for a moment, wondering if she should just rest for the remainder of the day. With what happened at the meeting last night still troubling her, she barely got any sleep. Time's head swivelled around to look at her cavern full of gleaming golden hourglasses. There was still work to be done, if she let her work overflow just a little bit it would take its toll. She lifted herself off the ground and sighed heavily, walking over to one hourglass. A picture materialized in it of a certain bulky, gray male snoozing. I'll have to keep an eye on him for now.
Her ear twitched as she wondered if she should consult Suya about her suspicions, but she knew that he must be tired after using his powers... I can wait, She concluded, nodding. An hourglass behind her lost its last grain, ending the life whoever it belonged to. Time turned around and looked into it, seeing that the life was of a pup.

Shi paced in the depths of her ravine, the scowl showing pretty evidently in her face. The ghosts around her drifted lazily about, whispering half-heartedly amongst themselves. She couldn't hear what they were saying. I know that I felt something last night when I tried to take that alpha's soul. It was weird... It took a longer time than normal. Death growled to herself, interrupted by a small trigger in her head. The sensation happened whever someone died, like a two-second headache. The she-wolf sighed, floating around this early in the morning would be hard. There were less shadows out, so had to go by paw. She picked her way up the steep walls of the ravine and starting trotting toward the smell of blood. It was near a flowing river, she thought to herself as the sound of rushing water filled her ears. Probably where Arrako is. Wonder what happened.
Siggie is not mine O_O

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 13, 2012, 04:39:43 pm »
Jaya woke up inside sky's caves as the sun having onto her. 'last night was a pain. If that wolf didn't try to attack us then I might had more energy to work but now, I'm here...' she thought. She yawned and got up, then walked to the tunnels. This cave has tunnels while the floor was rocky for wolves to walk so they won't fall. She walked to the first tunnel and signed as she saw the body of a wolf far away. 'that's the wol I mistakenly killed. Should I remove him or not? He did try to kill me once and his group may come back but for now, I need to get a bite to eat' she thought and ran to the entrance of the cave. She could hear birds flying below the clouds and the waterfalls inside her cave. Jaya looked down, seeing that there were floating rocks for non-wing wolves to jump onto and begin to jump onto one of the nearest floating rock. 'this will take forever!' she growled softly and opened her wings. She then flied down to earth and saw time and sea. She landed onto a patch on grass and shoke the grass and dirt out of her fur.
Signature by Green

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 14, 2012, 12:56:25 am »
The soft sound of paper against paper began to fade away, replaced with an nearly as relaxing sound. The twittering of birds slowly came into his conscious, his nose twitched lightly at the scent of fresh grass. Almost reluctantly Suya opened his golden eyes, blinking away the fog in both the irises and in his mind. I slept a little longer than I meant to, he observed. Though he wasn't able to get as much needed sleep, Suya was awake and refreshed, his energy returned to him and now with the extra info stored and documented, his mind could think clearly again.

Yawning, the male wolf stretched out his frame as he emerged from the glade, glancing about to check to see if anyone was near. The previous night had instantly settled on his mind, the Alpha was a deep concern and Suya was troubled, a rarity for the deity. Perhaps I should check in on them... he thought to himself. He needed to be sure his tactic worked that night, it should have with the other two but the Alpha was different somehow. There were other duties he had to take care of as well, but perhaps he could just check in and leave without being noticed. Sighing, Suya began walking in a direction, and as he did so he opened up his conscious now so the other deities were aware he was up and about again. It was useful, whenever he was needed somewhere he would know.
The Hobbit