Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Accepting! ~ June 1st Summary Up!]  (Read 96037 times)

Arasay

Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [V2! ~ Open]
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2012, 12:48:30 am »
I won't be here Saturday. I will be be out of town for my uncle's funeral.

Offline angelre

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -6
    • View Profile
    • http://freewallpaperspot.com/wallpapers/a1-lion-wallpaper-10.jpg
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2012, 01:02:43 am »
[[May I be Chief? Lol...Um...I have to get Pic in 'Lil bit..FH Lagging and weirdness at the moment. WIP WIP WIIIP!!!!!]]

Name: Keleke
Gender; Male
Parents: Llyea Disceased Kalad Disceased
Mate: Rei?
Offspring: None
Personality: [[WIP WIP WIP!!!! (XD)]]

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2012, 10:36:09 am »
I'm really sorry I havn't been on, but seeing as the weather has been bad lately I have been training for cycling in the weekends, not on weekdays, and my weekend training is on at the exact time of the Saturday evening RP :/ (My Sunday morning)

Hopefully in a few weeks or so we will have our weekends off again, and I will be able to come on X)
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Habashka

« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2012, 10:25:20 pm »
Name:Habashka
Parents: None
Mate:None
Offspring:None
Personality:Habashka is very shy, but she isnt afraid to use her claws. When she gets stressed or mad she sheaths and unsheathes them. If she gets in a word fight and cant stand it any longer she will slash.
Ingame Username / Forum Username:Habashka
Desired Rank:Trainee
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!):The Crescent shaped moon shone down on Habashka. Sad and wanting to have a home she sared. She just wondered why no on liked her. She heard pawsteps behind her back. Habashka tensed and swallowed. She slowly turned her head. The lion roared in her face and slashed her, sending habashka flying off the large rock she sat on. She landed on the ground with a Umph. The lion looked at her and snickered. "Hah, stupid Cheetah. Get off my prideland!" He screamed. habashka got up and limped off.

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2012, 11:07:24 pm »
Hey fellas!
Whew! Finally, second thread's up!
To Frost, thanks for already adding in Zuri Sanaa. Not that I can't repost the app if I needed to, but it saves the trouble of searching for it in the old thread.

I should be available this saturday. Let's hope for some lovely, refreshing roleplays!
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline FrostWynd

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2012, 01:07:18 am »
@CloudFish ~ I assume Akbar is definitely the cheetah on the right in that pic? *shot*
Anyways, accepted! Welcome to the Tribe. :3

@Sarah ~ Oh gosh, a funeral..? D: 'Kay then.

@Rocker101 ~ Considering it's a high ranked position, I think it would be best to wait until you earned it. ^^;
Let us know when you've finished your app though. c:

@ Eaglify ~ Aw... D: Alright then, we shall patiently await your return!

@ Habashka ~ Forgot teh Salami. D: Which kind of Trainee do you want her to be? (Warrior, Scout, Mist-Stalker or Medic?)

@ WarriorMoo ~ Hey Moo! <3 And, you're welcome.

I'm looking forward to RP day tomorrow. ^^

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2012, 01:22:25 am »
Hopefully if the weather gets better we will have training earlier in the day, letting me be home in time :)
But until then, I will miss you guys! ^^
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2012, 01:41:20 am »
I was wondering what had Happened to this rp, I've missed being in it. WHen did you jump to another page?  I thought this rp had died :(

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2012, 02:05:46 am »
It was a couple of weeks ago, we havn't died :P

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2012, 02:12:48 am »
THanks goodness! Are the times still the same? I'm going to try to make it! Tomorrow is a long day for me so I'm not sure if i'll stay on long but I'll be there with Blue .

FrostWynd, Can you remove my two other characters please? I don't want to use them anymore.(I never really used them at all)