Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Accepting! ~ June 1st Summary Up!]  (Read 96433 times)

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [V2! ~ Open]
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2012, 03:00:50 am »
Yep, the times are still the same :)
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

TealieFox

« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2012, 04:57:49 am »
I'm looking forward to RP in Crescent Miles for a long time! :D Because sometimes I have downloading problems, I downloaded the map first. I can download it, but it end ups like this:

To make the problem solving faster (because I really want to RP D:), I'll say that I have re-downloaded it. Now, help meh. D8> By the way, did Kerrigan made the map? Usually her maps work..

wolfgirl56

« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2012, 02:46:46 pm »
I apologize for not being on here. I'll try and see if I can roleplay on here tonight.

Offline MasiYumi

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Proud Gemini ^_^
    • BreyerKat
    • howtotrainyoureren
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2012, 03:27:57 pm »
I was on Saturday lastweek at 8:00, no one was on? 8c

Find me in game as Captorlicious.

Offline FrostWynd

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2012, 05:05:12 pm »
@Silverdawn ~ 'Kay, Mellow and Zaya have been removed, also took down Zaya's preset.

@TealieFox ~ Yes, the map was made by Kerrigan.
I've never actually encountered that kind of error back when I had Windows. But it does look like there is more to the directory it's mentioning in the error, as the box can scroll to the right, if the last part of what I can see in the screenshot is the zip, maybe it's trying to extract into the wrong folder?
If possible, you can try and see if you can right-click the zip and select some option called 'Extract' or 'Extract Here', one of the two, I forget. As that's what I used to/still do, actually.

Before you can RP, you'll also need to provide us an app of your character too.

@-*Crystal-* ~ Hey Crystal! :3

@Splash. ~ Yeah, there were some unexpected absences. ^^;
Plus my own laptop refuses to give me anything besides bad tokens when I try to get on the map (for three whole weeks now), so I might have to use a different computer for the RP from now on. We'll get to see how my brothers react too as I try to steal the computer from them! 8D xD

----

So today is RP day! Remember 8PM EST is when it'll start. (5PM for us Pacific Time people.)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 05:08:34 pm by FrostWynd »

Offline MasiYumi

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Proud Gemini ^_^
    • BreyerKat
    • howtotrainyoureren
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2012, 05:14:59 pm »
Woo cant wait XD

Find me in game as Captorlicious.

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2012, 05:18:14 pm »
Salami <3

For those who know me, I can get a little bit C r a z y, have to get my way, yep, twenty four hours a day, cus i'm hot like that~

Name: Thea Samaz Vincez (Th-e-a Sam-az Vince-ez)

Parents: Malz -x- Tiva

Mate: None

Offspring: None

Personality: A sarcastic, rude, untameable, and gravating female. Shes mysterious, and most of the times emotionless. This feline is a fiesty, fierce, and a mean cheetah. Sometimes people say she is untrustful, and that she'd sit back and watch a fight instead of helping. She is a silent and deadly assassin, and can sneak behind someone undetected. She'd be a great Mist-Stalker, if she was in a tribe. Thea is a cunning, and sly person, and can sometimes manipulate others to her will. This female can be scary when she wants to be, and is not afraid to make her complaints and insults out loud. But deep down, she is scared, scared to get close to people. When people bring up her past, she just shrugs them off. She does not trust easily, and uses her defensive act to make people back off. But when she deems you as her friend, she'll become a completely different person. Bubbly, Friendly, and funny. She'd be nice, helpful, and would protect you with her life. She can actually be very sweet to others, and does like to smile, even though its rare. The truth is, she fears the person she wants to trust just wants to use her, or kill her, but the thing she fears about most is that they will leave her. Thea is afraid of losing the people she cares about, and knows it will only bring her heartache. A fast runner is what she is, and is very agile and quick.

Ingame Username / Forum Username: Celeyan / Meowzers

Desired Rank: Loner

RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!): A lazy silver figure was splayed out on a rock, a cheetah. It was a female. Thea let out a small yawn, a peaceful smile on her lips as she stretched out. Her tail swished behind her as she lay out, sunbathing. Her ears flicked as she blinked her eyes open, violet mixed blue eyes looking up. The feline shifted, moving into a sitting figure as she took a small glance around. She leapt of the rock gracefully, the soft savannah grass swaying and hitting lightly against her paws, like a playful kitten lapping at you're fingers. She then began to pad forward on light pawpads, she felt relaxed at being alone, and she took a small sniff of theair. A scent hit her pink nose, and she froze, trying to sense it. It was heading towards her, the female jumped into a bush, watching as a honey colored lioness came from the bushes, looking around with its chocolate auds. She let out a low warning noise, stepping from the foliage as the fur on her back stood up. The lioness looked at her, and the cheetah sized her up. It would be stupid to take the feline on. The cheetah began walking away, ever so glancing back. But the bigger lioness seemed to follow her, almost stalking her like she was prey. Thea turned back around, eyes narrowed as she rushed at the feline, then swerving to the right and kicking at its back. It fell over and tripped, turning to face her. She began running while it was stunned, and ran until she could no longer sense it. The gray female laid down, laying her head on her paws as she tried to calm her heartbeat, tired from her run.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2012, 05:21:28 pm »
@FrostWynd: Hey there, FrostWynd!
@Meowzers: What a cute cheetah! <3
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 05:33:17 pm by ~*Crystal~* »

GamerGirl

« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2012, 05:21:42 pm »
Herro, everyone!

I have missed you guys and the roleplay for so long! With the last semester of my freshman year, things have been pretty crazy. But with the coming of summer, this will present me (and I'm sure many others) with more free time and more roleplay time. Hence, activity in the group should improve. :D

For those of you I have not met, I'm GamerGirl, also know as Radhi, the male cheetah I play. For some reason, he is not up on the member page on the front (from inactivity? IDK) but I have been in this roleplay for a long time now and was a previous member of VC. It's nice to meet you and I hope we get to roleplay together soon.

Frosty - It's nice to see you taking over for Kerri while she's busy. Just letting you know I have three more days of school and then I'm free for the summer! So you can expect me at the roleplay tonight and for many that are coming up. :)

It's good to be back, guys.

Offline FrostWynd

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2012, 06:30:35 pm »
@Meowzers ~ What a pretty cheetah, nice job on the app too! Accepted! :3

@GamerGirl ~ Book! *glomps* I've missed you too! <3
And Katarina has missed her brother. She'll surely talk his ears off and call him a big dummy for vanishing. *shot* x3
Also added Radhi to the list. ^^