Author Topic: My FeralHeart isn't working. Ideas?  (Read 13705 times)

Offline Canine1515

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: My FeralHeart isn't working. Ideas?
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2013, 12:05:56 am »
Thanks for the help :) Sorry, I'm not sure how to use the forum, I only logged in to get help :(

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2013, 02:48:10 am »
Thanks for the help :) Sorry, I'm not sure how to use the forum, I only logged in to get help :(

No problem, Sophie. Don't worry, you'll know for next time :) Please let us know if you need help with anything else ;)
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline peachbreeze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2013, 06:49:28 pm »
I understand you have re-installed feral heart over and over, did you not install Direct X?
You need that for the game to work. Also, you can always contact am admin or mod
and ask, they are pretty much experts ^-^ My advice to you is that its probly your Computer, not
Feral Heart's fualt. You should save important stuff like school work or letters ect. on a flash drive.
Wipe out your entire computer with a certain disk you can by at the store, and have a
fresh start with your laptop. First thing you might want to do is download feral heart, then Im sure i would work. This is not the only option, although this is what to do if your computer is derping way too much.
If its too hard for you, maybe take a break for a while?

.-.

Offline Canine1515

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2013, 12:16:39 pm »
Thanks, but I don't know, it was working fine until randomly, I didn't download or install anything, I've been offline for weeks and I know this sounds really geeky and bad but I had really impotent stuff to do on there with friends and help out with my group etc. I feel awful for leaving them but I can't tell them that I can't physically get on :( Ah well, I'll work it out :) Thanks for your help guys :)

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2013, 03:21:25 pm »
Just for future wise guy, for those of ya who asked for help that didn't make this trend needs to makes there own trend. It's understandable that ya'll need help, but we are focusing on the current issue here instead of any other additional questions being brought up by other users.

But to help ya on this. Some computers are able to play Feral Heart and some aren't. Also when you do get into the open page of the game, try changing the options to Open > Direct instead. It makes the game more sustainable to play
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Selene Blue

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2013, 06:18:14 pm »
Mine isn't working either! It lets me log in, and make a character, but when i start the game its just my character in a black world, i don't know if im missing something important or if this thing is just broken. Please help!

Offline pikapowa123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2013, 04:14:21 pm »

Offline iTSN0TAPHAS3M0M

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2015, 11:45:42 pm »
i have to download  feral heart on my mac again and aging because it won't open, WHAT DO I DO?!

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2015, 11:54:39 pm »
i have to download  feral heart on my mac again and aging because it won't open, WHAT DO I DO?!
Make a new thread in the help section since this specific thread is pretty old (2013). You probably won't receive as much help here compared to the help you'd receive if you made a new thread. ;)

Offline Shaym

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2017, 10:07:02 pm »
I've been having a 15 minute ban issue. I'm not going to lie I am pretty frustrated. I installed feral heart today since I just made an account about a week ago, I log in and it's saying I've been banned for 15 minutes. I wait 15 minutes. Same thing. I wait an hour, same thing. I try later in the day, about 3 - 4 hours later, same thing. Anyone know how to fix this? I did un-install and re-install the game but the same thing keeps happening.
KU