Author Topic: 1000 Ways To Get Kicked Out of Walmart/Kmart  (Read 221357 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: 1000 Ways To Get Kicked Out of Walmart/Kmart
« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2011, 06:40:06 am »
ok, watch this video i found XD its funny    run Axel run!!
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2011, 06:40:24 am »
and another one    Flying Axel Glomp
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Gamble

« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2011, 10:11:29 pm »
I have a few that have been tested and proven to kick you out of walmart. And they include your friends.8D

-Get a couple of your friends and have a light-saver war.

-Get several shopping cars and have your friends and you race down the isles.

-Play volley ball with one of the giant inflatable balls.

KaizaKan

« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2011, 02:44:57 am »
I've done this with some friends. 83
|
v

Take some sheets to Wal-Mart and run around making ghost noises.

Bring a bunch of fake fur and spread it across the store. owo

Offline Aragami

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Aragami - God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2011, 03:33:10 am »
I know one now!! ~On Easter in WalMart while the easter stuff is selling~

Have one of your friends or you dressed as a chicken, go to the easter isle with plastic eggs and other easter stuff, get the easter eggs.. And some of those chicken and rabbit peeps, put those into the eggs, once you have them stuffed in each egg, go to all sorts of random people and start throwing those easter eggs at them and scream, "SAVE MY BABIES!!" as they go for easter baskets x3..
New name from Deathscar23 to Aragami!

Hiccupby

« Reply #75 on: April 29, 2011, 04:30:58 am »
ahahhahaha this thread makes me excited to :
A: go to a cosplay or an anthro con
and B: tour america with my friends pranking wal-marts
ok here's a few
1) (you have to keep a straight face) designate a walmart shopper and follow them throughout the store staring at them and crawling on all fours like a lizard. SAY NOTHING, when they turn to look or yell at you, wink, flick out  your tongue, or do both- all the while staring. . .
2)When a customers back is turned take their cart and start walking away without saying a word. . .
3) (for this I recomend a giant group of friends) grab every awkward produce walmart has to sell (i.e. condoms, vibraters, etc.) and then ninja them into the carts and baskets of unsuspecting shoppers
4) (have a lookout for this one) hang out around one of the many intercom phones placed throughout walmart- when you figure out how to work it have a friend watch your back while you dial it and announce something silly for the whole store to hear
5)pick a shopper to stalk- and every time their back is turned do a funny dance, then when they turn around to look freeze innocently and look at a product on the shelves.
6) get a gaggle of friends to dress up in wierd costumes, get music and lighting, then stage an epic battle in the center of walmart
7) follow a random person and talk like a guy filming a documentary i.e. "the great lumbering shopperus pendificus makes it's way slowly towards its ritualistic feeding grounds. . ."
8) Pick up a book from the book aisle and a pen and get as many people to sign it as you can, then put it back :3
9) set all the alarms to go off at random 5-minute intervals throughout the day
10) build a fort out of pillows or tires and as a knight should valiantly defend your castle from all tresspassers
11) in the bed spread secction remove one of the big packages, crawl onto the shelf, and have a friend cover you up again, then have the friend lure a random person to the spot so you can jump out and scream (if you are doing this to REALLY REALLY random people be prepared to be punched 0_o)
12) this is the easiest to do- just act and dress really really wierd, screech randomly etc.
13) have a friend pose as your lover, and then get into a very loud and VERY DETAILED fight over who cheated on who.
14) when no one is looking switch/ paste over the bathroom signs
and finally- film your work :) I know they don't allow video cams in walmart but there are ways around that- I won't be specific here but if you look it up you will find and answer on how to sneakily film your pranks.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 21, 2011, 04:04:42 am »
Nice Higby. I has one for little kids to use.

Walk into the store and when person offers you a sticker say "No... I want a chainsaw." And when they refuse kick them between the legs and tell your mom "They wont give me chainsaws instead. This place sucks can we leave now?" And then run out of the store and turn back to the sticker person and give her the finger and run out of the building and towards the car. Hopefully before security catches you.

The liar and the thief

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 21, 2011, 10:47:48 pm »
lol

Offline Aragami

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Aragami - God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 21, 2011, 11:37:12 pm »
Get those rubber chickens and some shopping carts and get a horse head or something, tape(like Gorilla Tape) and tape the horse head to the cart, get some friends and give them rubber chickens, then have a big rubber chicken war! If a cop comes towards you, yell, "RETREAT MY WARRIORS! RETREAT!" and start racing the carts towards the exit xD
New name from Deathscar23 to Aragami!

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2011, 02:12:51 am »
Some ways to get kicked out of Walmart:
1. If you can, write, "I see dead people..." on all the typewriters.
2. Put a Dora the Explorer doll in the middle of the store and whenever someone tries to pick it up, jump out and shout, "Swiper no swiping!"
3. Unwrap all the chocolate bars saying, "I gotta find that golden ticket!"
4. Throw Skittles at everyone that walks by and shout, "Taste the rainbow!"
5. Go to the baby section and open a box of diapers. Whenever someone walks by, hold a diaper up to your waist, as if seeing if it'll fit you.
6. Put on a Darth Vader helmet, and when ever someone walks by, insist you are their father.
7. Ride a little pink tricycle around the store saying, "Arg! I'm a pirate!"
8. Pretend to pick your nose in plain sight of a camera.
9. Play a game of soccer, basketball, or baseball in the middle of the store.
10. Follow a random person, and when they pick up an item, jump out, snatch the item, and run away with it. Repeat until you have a cart full.
11. Go to the radio section, turn the radio on full volume and run.
12. Dress up as a clown and follow a person around. Whenever they look back at you, slowly look them in the eye, slowly smile, and give a slow wave.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 02:27:20 am by xRubyx »