Author Topic: || The Land of 'Hoole || Guardians of Ga'Hoole RP (Open and Accepting!)  (Read 41536 times)

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
Wingbeats vibrated the still air as Athena glided with the wind currents. "Are we almost there?" she asked, her voice rising due to the air blasting constantly in her face.

"Nearly there," her mentor urged, flying ahead. Athena's head tilted-- if they were close, why couldn't she smell smoke?
"But I can't smell anything." The short-eared owl hurried to catch up to the large female snowy owl, who was swooping and diving way ahead. Feathers ruffled, the young collier trainee looked down to see a vortex of fire rising in the distance. Her eyes widened slightly, but she resisted the urges to just swoop down there and watch the spiraling flames. "Is that a fire tornado?" she breathed, her voice pummeled by the wind. As she saw her mentor had already descended, Athena quickly followed, the fire already searing the tips of her feathers.

Araflame landed right in front of Nyra and Kludd, bowing her head in respect.

"Well," Nyra demanded, "what is it?"

"I've spotted no intruders whatsoever on my part." The Tyto stood up straight, trying to look regal.

"Good." Nyra's emotionless gaze wandered ahead, though the sly, evil way she talked refused to falter.

Araflame fluffed out her cream and ginger feathers, trying to think of something she could say. It would be embarrassing to ask for something to pass the time, and she guessed Nyra wouldn't like it if she even mentioned something like that.

"Why are you standing there like a moon-blinked owlet? You may go."

Araflame dipped her head, secretly feeling a burst of relief. She held back the frustration tugging at her nerves and flew off to her hollow.

((I know, I know, a bit short... I feel brainless. I hope I didn't miss anything?
I didn't really know what Nyra would act like, so... 'xD))

ヌ - ド ル

Offline LuinLasse

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
((@Christina. Exactly how I felt. lol))

SoulRevenge

@Luinara and Christina

Nyra  has a somewhat cold-hearted personality, so you sort of got her right. She'll snap orders around and hates it when people waste her time. She's sort of like the complete opposite of Kludd, who is usually abit more quiet and cool-like, yet still has a trace of his childish behavour.
O3O...How do I know all dis?

Offline LuinLasse

• Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
((@ B-Rabbit

Because.... you do, don't complain that you know it. xD Lol, jk. Have you read the books recently? Or seen the movie?))

SoulRevenge

"They're finnaly here..." Shinitagari stated, his port wing nearly brushed up against the roaring flames. The inside of this tornado was quite amazing. The fire was in a never-stopping spiral which whirled around the center, making it a wonderland for any collier that flew through. "We have to keep abit more quiet.." he cooed to Tyra, who was flying right at his side. Of course, the Masked Owl nodded his head in agreement. "We'll ambush on my signal." Shinitagari added, the crimson flames seemed to reflect in his eyes, which seemed to burn more than even the powerful flames.

Tyra swivled towards the right abit, though managed to avoid catching fire. This Fire Tornado was so strange and familiar at the same time. He could only stare in amazement at how the flames seemed to blend so perfectly into the spinning spiral. Though, every once in awhile he would glance up. He was able to hear the guardians, yet not see them. "Theres only two..." he whispered to Shinitagari, incase the stark white owl didn't know...

@Luinara
Actually, the last time I read a book was a year or two ago O3O.
I have epic memory! BDD /shot.

Offline Theobear

• Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
Hedwig screeched, as she followed Athena and her mentor to the Tornado of Fire.  Her wings, warmed, with the heat from the fire below her.  She screeched, gently in fright.  Her heart pounding in her chest, it seemed to be wanting to jump out of her chest cavity.  Her dusty golden eyes, reflecting the orange flames of the fire.  Her white feather, shone a golden color from the flames.  

Apollo blinked in amazement, he stared at the fire, awe-stricken.  The male owl, barrel-rolled, then swooped, to an altitude on the verge of danger above the tornado of flames.  His mixed colored feathers,  seeming to be alive with the flames themselves.  

Brair flapped her wings, she screeched, mingling into the group of owls heading to the tornado of fire, she kept close to Athena and her mentor.  Her dusty golden eyes reflecting the flames, she kept them straight ahead, her eyes observing her surroundings.  

Tacita screeched, her small wings flapping, she screeched a warning to the Guardians.  She could tell they were Guardians, the Pure-Ones were staying still. Were they planning an ambush? The small pygmy owl screeched again, her small body barrel-rolling, she targeted the three perched figures, aiming to knock them from their perch.  She screeched another warning before closing her eyes.

(I forget the colours, I am using for Apollo, Brair, and Hedwig. XD)
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Shion was soaring high in the sky and above the clouds. The sound of a familiar screech caught her attention. "Huh?" She paused a moment before hearing it again. "Hmph" Quickly, she tilted her body sideways in a divebomb style before going back to normal soaring, at a lower height this time. She saw some guardians and possibly pure ones, but what got her attention most was that familiar owl from later today. She just circled from high above, observing. Her red scarf like a flag against the background made her easy to spot.

The liar and the thief

SoulRevenge

"More than three you idiot!" he screeched at Tyra, trying to keep silent though. "This will be harder than I suspected..." Shinitagari thought to himself, his black gaze still flickered with the fire. Of course, Shinitagari was still flying about in the immense spiral. He was going in pratical circles, trying to stay away from the thickest part of the flames. His plan was, when the guardians came to push them into the flames, so they could burn to death. Though, if the owl he chose was at a higher level than him when it came to skill, he would surely burn. His plan would be a fatal mistake.

"I didn't hear the others!" Tyra hissed back, fluttering around here and there. Sometimes diving into the thicker parts to retrieve embers. Though usually he would just simply drop them immediantly. "Want to fight with embers?" he finnaly asked Shinitagari, who blinked a few times then replied with a 'yes'. Embers could probaly give them an advantage anyway. It would be easier to drive the gaurdians into the wall of flames, and theres a good chance they would try to stay away from them at the same time, so they wouldn't be able to push the two Pure Ones back.

(Permission to kill the head of this chaw, Christina? I plan to make this the cause of they're retreat owo But I can change my plan if not~)

Offline Theobear

• Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
(What about Tacita?)
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS

SoulRevenge

(Eh? If your asking why I didn't post a reply for Tacita, it's because they were already in the Fire Tornado before you posted that owo)