Author Topic: The most AMUSING powerplayers in all of FH.  (Read 90712 times)

Offline Tenino

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: The most AMUSING powerplayers in all of FH.
« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2012, 01:32:44 pm »
So the other day I decided to make a character that resembled Loki, the Norse God of Mischief. Anyway I was in Ficho Tunnel and a girl that was a raccoon started RPing with me, playing along with my character. It was awesome because that's what I aimed for by making the character. Then these two little wolves come up and start raging at me, saying, "LEAVE HER ALONE OR WE'LL KILL YOU" and then they started saying stuff like "smashes head on the ground leaving him paralysed" and "scratches eyes out" and "tears off wings" etc etc. Me and the raccoon just kept RPing like they weren't there, and they started yelling at me saying, "HE WON'T RESPOND TO OUR ATTACKS, HE'S POWERPLAYING" and so on. It was hilarious but thoroughly annoying. The raccoon told them that I was ignoring thembecause of powerplay and even when we went elsewhere in the tunnel to get away from them, they followed us. Eventually we just left the tunnel altogether and RP'd in Flourite Plains instead.

Offline marzishadow

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Tumble Mouse
    • View Profile
    • Marzi's DeviantArt
« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2012, 11:10:13 pm »
People like this either make me laugh or really upset, okay it was deffinetley amusing the first couple times when they failed to RP. But after awhile I get tired of seeing the same horrible role playing style over and over again.
Someone really has to stop these horrible role players.
? Proud Scorpio  ?

Marzi, The Tumble Mouse

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2012, 05:47:58 am »
Lawl

Me: Just chillin' at the temple of dreams (I was on my aqua char)
Creepy Wolf: "hey there cutie"
Me: "Hey there creepy"
Creepy Wolf: "Marry me!"
Me: "Nu"
Creepy Wolf: "Yes! We will make babies!"
Me: "Wut?"
Creepy Wolf: *Mates with and makes have a million babies*
Me: ^.^ "Go away :c"
Creepy Wolf: "Never!"
Me: *runs*

And then I ran away from the temple, through fluorite, and all the way to bonfire... I lost him when I was in Ficho... Next:

Me: Randomly in the middle of no where at fluorite
Wolf: "Your beautiful!"
Me: "ok then..."
Wolf: *Rages* "Say I'm pretty now!"
Me: "Alright... You are soooo Ugly!"
Wolf: *Tears to shreds and throws your intestines on the ground.*
Me: "I'm still alive... Don't powerplay. And that's what will make you beautiful."
Wolf: "Life lesson?"
Me: "No... Song reference ugly."

Sorry... I just like doing that to trollers... And the song I referenced was "That's what makes you beautiful."  I don't even like the song... First thing that I thought of to say >.<

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2012, 09:23:59 am »
I went along to the Bonfire Adoption Center today. I don't often go along to Bonfire, but there aren't many people in Fluorite when I'm on(Stupid New Zealand....different time zone my tuckus.)
So then the other two pups and I were suddenly assaulted by some "Wanted" characters(You know the type. Black with neon highlights and manes, "cool" or "smirk" expressions, strutting around like they're tough puppies.) And much to our dismay, the Adoption Center character left. So there we were, being powerplay killed again and again. Unfortunately, the other two pups made the mistake of playing along. I kept telling them, you can always ignore these people, they can't physically force you to move your character or type in lines of responding rp. But nope.
Eventually, my friend rescued me by whispering me to come join in her rp, an offer I gladly accepted.

SummerGlade

« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2012, 10:31:20 pm »
xD It kind of annoys me when people RP along with powerplayers. I usually just troll or ignore/block them. x3

Offline Motoko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Augen auf- Ich komme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2012, 04:01:58 am »
SEMI-RELATED VERY ANGRY RANT AHEAD;

I swear 99% of these idiots are from wetpaint or are wetpaint rejects. They do something ridiculous called "speed posting" where if you don't post within 3 seconds they apparently have the right to kill/attack/injure your character.

It's the only site i've ever seen where people insult the player and the character in roleplay, neglect that IC =/= OOC and vice versa, autohit, powerplay, use a ton of wolfspeak all at once and are probably some of the worst roleplayers and the rudest people i've ever had the misfortune of meeting. Remembering the encounters with these theasurus abusers makes me gag. I'm honestly embarrassed to call myself a roleplayer after seeing these twits and how rude they are.

Seriously, it's like they can't understand they're not a woof running around n the wild eating dead rabbits and carrion and typing on a freaking computer. People aren't their characters and if anyone goes as far as to insult a person, player, or character, post IC that they're threatening, attacking, or killing you or your character (often both, as they refer to usernames and not character names, even when the person isn't roleplaying.)

I'm no expert on human behavior, but I know a LOT, and I have to say that if you think you're a wolf and you find it necessary to neglect the feelings of the person playing the character and even attack them personally as a person for not having a desirable personality, you have problems. You also have problems if you enforce this disgusting behavior.

But "that's how wetpaint does it" so I guess it's perfectly fine to be a scumbag theasurus abusing rabid wolfaboo.

If anyone reading this is a decent wetpaint roleplayer and can prove me wrong, that not all wetpaint roleplayers are like this, oh, go ahead and shoot me a PM. I'd love to know someone actually has a brain.

Because attempting to chill in a chat with a friend around said rabid wolfaboos resulted in me getting harassed repeatedly and then banned by a moderator/this dude's overly posessive wolfaboo girlfriend because "you're not welcome here."

... I don't think that's how you run a chat. At least not successfully.

</extremely angry rant>
Caught quicksand grip
Pull me in
Whisper faith in sickness

Offline pipperthenipper

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • SO. MANY. STAFF. CHANGES. SINCE. I. WAS. GONE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2012, 04:45:01 am »
I wish that I had a funny story. One thing I want to do when i meet a powerplayer is say: logs off no miss
Fire blazes within all of us,
Elegant and mesmerizing,
Yet destructive and menacing                                        
You must choose your way to see the fire within someone
You must look deep and look at the good or bad

Offline bone

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • WHO SAYS MAGES CANT USE SWORDS?!?!?!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2012, 01:03:23 pm »

I swear 99% of these idiots are from wetpaint or are wetpaint rejects. They do something ridiculous called "speed posting" where if you don't post within 3 seconds they apparently have the right to kill/attack/injure your character.

It's the only site i've ever seen where people insult the player and the character in roleplay, neglect that IC =/= OOC and vice versa, autohit, powerplay, use a ton of wolfspeak all at once and are probably some of the worst roleplayers and the rudest people i've ever had the misfortune of meeting. Remembering the encounters with these theasurus abusers makes me gag. I'm honestly embarrassed to call myself a roleplayer after seeing these twits and how rude they are.

Seriously, it's like they can't understand they're not a woof running around n the wild eating dead rabbits and carrion and typing on a freaking computer. People aren't their characters and if anyone goes as far as to insult a person, player, or character, post IC that they're threatening, attacking, or killing you or your character (often both, as they refer to usernames and not character names, even when the person isn't roleplaying.)

I'm no expert on human behavior, but I know a LOT, and I have to say that if you think you're a wolf and you find it necessary to neglect the feelings of the person playing the character and even attack them personally as a person for not having a desirable personality, you have problems. You also have problems if you enforce this disgusting behavior.

But "that's how wetpaint does it" so I guess it's perfectly fine to be a scumbag theasurus abusing rabid wolfaboo.

If anyone reading this is a decent wetpaint roleplayer and can prove me wrong, that not all wetpaint roleplayers are like this, oh, go ahead and shoot me a PM. I'd love to know someone actually has a brain.

Because attempting to chill in a chat with a friend around said rabid wolfaboos resulted in me getting harassed repeatedly and then banned by a moderator/this dude's overly posessive wolfaboo girlfriend because "you're not welcome here."

</extremely angry rant>

I havent been on a wolf wetpaint rp yet, but I will say that on the wetpaint site that i'm on there are no speed-posting and little to no powerplayers.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2012, 01:56:22 pm »
Wolf:  Go away dumb pup
Pup: I am not a dumb pup, I am smartest pup evar!
Wolf: We'll see about that! -Jumps at pup-
Pup: Ahah you missed! -Claws belly-
Wolf: You missed too! -Pulls legs off-
Pup: You missed! -Goes under belly and claws it open-
Wolf: Dumb pup you missed again!
Me: Omg someone just do a NO MISS thing and get it over with!
It goes on and on until I come up to them.
Me: How come you keep missing
Pup: Go this isn't your fight.
Me: Dude i am not roleplaying, I am just asking.
Pup: -Jumps on lion and rips brains out-
Me: Ya ya you do that though your so tiny you couldn't get to my head anyway.
(I was biggest size and pup was smallest)
Pup: Your dead now sop talking!
Me: You missed! Aahaha
Then I walked away with the walk setting. Then the wolf and pup teamed up or something and they keep trying to kill me.
Wolf: -Pulls front legs-
Pup: -Pulls back legs-
Me: You just pulled my front because that pup can't do that.
Pup: -Breaks leg-
Me: You guys now your powerplaying right?
(Pup had logged off,)
Wolf: Your powerplaying because your ignoring us!
Me: I am ignoring you because I am not roleplaying!
Pup comes back as full size but is still called (Name here) M pup
Me: So your that big but your still a pup?
Pup: i will grow bigger then that tree.
Me: Good luck with that.
Then I went into Ficho and ran around until they lost me then I ran into another portal before they could follow.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 02:07:19 pm by Carly »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Motoko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Augen auf- Ich komme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2012, 02:11:19 pm »

</extremely angry rant>

I havent been on a wolf wetpaint rp yet, but I will say that on the wetpaint site that i'm on there are no speed-posting and little to no powerplayers.

Hm. Well, that's a first. [I'm sort of a wetpaint hater. But after being personally attacked on two totally different sites and one of them even stalked me to my own, I've got the right to be a bit bitter towards their "roleplay" community.]
Caught quicksand grip
Pull me in
Whisper faith in sickness