Author Topic: The most AMUSING powerplayers in all of FH.  (Read 90948 times)

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
Re: The most AMUSING powerplayers in all of FH.
« Reply #230 on: July 04, 2013, 12:20:18 am »
I see you stole my trademark on coyotes. But anywho, I do love going to the adoption center to get the pups to attack me.
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 04, 2013, 01:02:52 am »
Well, here, there's power-play, then there is just plain illogical. I've watched a short session where a pup is biting the bone off a full grown lion?

Alright, to the honesty, I can tolerate some things out off a power-play, in fact, I'll even go with whatever happens sometimes if all else fails. If I'm role-playing with a ice-summoning leopard fighting against a dog with fire breath, then, I can let whatever goes on slide from time to time. However, if I'm a full grown, healthy tiger, an animal of fatal teeth and claws, I will not take into any consideration that a tiny, blue chihuahua can take me down in one hit.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 04, 2013, 02:56:08 am »
I see you stole my trademark on coyotes. But anywho, I do love going to the adoption center to get the pups to attack me.
(I had no intention of stealing your character when I made my coyote, sorry e.e' I had made the character for a roleplay group, and before I put up the official release I loved trolling bonfire ^^) Someone tried to adopt me when I was creepily sitting behind the adoption center to pick my target -.-' I've also fought another coyote, and this was their RP:
Him: my parents taught me
Me: She snorted, "My parents had no need of a pup. I was trained to fight by a noble cougar!" Lunging for his shoulder, she snarled at the coyote's arrogance.
Him: *bite*bite*bite*bite*bite*bite*kill*
Me: (Did you even read my post?)
Him: no

The joys of Bonfire...

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 04, 2013, 04:39:58 am »
I was being sarcastic. I don't think I can TradeMark an animal. I don't like unborns. They like to escape and attack me...   
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline TBSNIHON

• Experienced Traveler
  • Biggest Adam Driver fan there is..
    • View Profile
    • Chuff!
« Reply #234 on: July 05, 2013, 01:48:38 am »
Oh man....I know that feeling here was mine...It was for Warrior cats.

Me:The she-cat used her storng crooks to cat and slash at the small tom. She jumped up and landed on his back and bit at his neck trying to kill him.-s-
Person:*Use crocks to ki miss*
Me:Powerplay much?))
Person:NOOOOODHGFGDGHFGGFHXDGDX I DONTTTTTT YOUR MAKINGS ME CRY!!!!!!! STOP PLEASE!))
Me:But...Im not....-. anywho)) She yowled and jumped of then dashed into his ribs and pushed him into a near by tree and pushed him up clawing and tearing at the toms weak area. She bit into his neck wound once again with a smirk on her face/
Person:*takes claws to rips into womb and eats kits*
Me: .-. what?))
Person: *kils no miss then eats no miss and poops makings others die*
Me: OK WHOA....Powerplay))
Person:YOUR SO MEAN IM GOING TO KILL MY SELFBY))
Me:Yeah sure...Its not mean plus....your not really going too..*
Person:IM THE SPIRT DIE.!!!!
Me:I dont even...))

BOOM!

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 05, 2013, 02:20:47 am »
Oh man....I know that feeling here was mine...It was for Warrior cats.

Me:The she-cat used her storng crooks to cat and slash at the small tom. She jumped up and landed on his back and bit at his neck trying to kill him.-s-
Person:*Use crocks to ki miss*
Me:Powerplay much?))
Person:NOOOOODHGFGDGHFGGFHXDGDX I DONTTTTTT YOUR MAKINGS ME CRY!!!!!!! STOP PLEASE!))
Me:But...Im not....-. anywho)) She yowled and jumped of then dashed into his ribs and pushed him into a near by tree and pushed him up clawing and tearing at the toms weak area. She bit into his neck wound once again with a smirk on her face/
Person:*takes claws to rips into womb and eats kits*
Me: .-. what?))
Person: *kils no miss then eats no miss and poops makings others die*
Me: OK WHOA....Powerplay))
Person:YOUR SO MEAN IM GOING TO KILL MY SELFBY))
Me:Yeah sure...Its not mean plus....your not really going too..*
Person:IM THE SPIRT DIE.!!!!
Me:I dont even...))

I have no clue what that person even said. Made no sense what so ever.
Inactive

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 05, 2013, 02:49:20 am »
I think it is official to say that this is when you know trolls on fh need to banned for life. This is just getting ridiculous, first the Worses and how a horse can eat flesh leading me to 24 pages of all the silliest things I have ever heard from role players running in to power players....Good god of the god modders please make it stop  xD

Offline nubeees

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 09, 2013, 07:46:23 am »
One time I was sitting on a rock, as one of my favorite characters, Helius, watching people as usual with F3 and spying on bios (MUAHAHAHAAA). Anyways, I had noticed a larger amount of robot characters then usual that day, and just as I'm wondering about one specific character, it took notice of me. Now I don't know about you, but last I checked, robots aren't usually carnivorous... This is what happened
"EATS CHEETAH WHOLE NO MISS"
My character, realistically would've seen him coming from miles away, but I didn't have any time to type. xD

Offline Edgegod

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 10, 2013, 04:34:19 pm »
Here's a weird one.
Some random cat is following around my character, who is not even a cat for five minutes. She talks for I dont know how long to me even though I repeatedly say I dont like people text talk. Eventually THIS HAPPENS-

Cat: cn u b my m8?
Me: Ima girl..
Cat: O U GOD MUDR, I GONA TEL D MODS D MODS R MY FRENDS!
Me: Thas nice
Cat: -kills eats heart rips out eyes no miss- tat is wut u get 4 liying
Me... Uh huh... I never said I was a guy, but ok..
Cat: (insert some sort of horribly spelled raging power play here. I forget what she wrote. I think there was something about her being young and mistreated crammed in there somewhere.)

Or this, which happened recently-
*Me as a hyena, friend as a warrior cat, derping around Fluorite, arguing about something*
Random Warrior Cat: Creeps closer to the hyena, fur bristling, then crouches down quietly and waits for the right moment to spring and help his clan mate. Leaping out of the bushes he used his amazing strength to tackle the hyena and save the she-cat.
Friend: YEZUS, WHUT JUST HAPPEND
Me: ._.
Random Cat: "Dont worry m'lady you'll be safe momentarily." He continues to rip apart the hyena, letting it's insides spill all over the damp grass.
Friend: I think literate god modders are worse then illits...
Cat: Seeing the hyena was dead, he walked over to the she-cat, grinning. *insert some sort of sexist remark about him saving her so she now has to be his mate and he can **** when ever he wants*
Me: Im not even dead ... I wasnt doing anything either...
Friend: I can see why he demands a mate and doesnt have one already.
Cat: The tom-cat jumped at the hyena, seeing it somehow lived, and tore out it's throat, ripping out its eyes.
Me: dude... Get lost... We arent even Rping, and we dont know you...
Cat: Shut up god modding hyena, I legit killed you like five times >:I
Me: *is blocked by the cat* You blocked yet? >_>
Friend: Neh, hes still trying to have babies. *blocks cat*

Different one, though it didnt happen to me, was some adult lion running around in bonfire and ****ing every baby lion there was. When the other lions tried to stop him, he just insta killed all of them. Then he started raging about how no one loved him and something something something.

Heres one from my days as an illiterate. As illiterate as I would ever get.
Me: -sits and stares at the sky boredly-
Random wolf tiger thingy: wt r u u l00k so weer
Me: heh?
RWTT: u look weerd
Me: ok..
RWTT: get of my teritry
Me: but its mine -_- i was sitting here for 1/2 an hour
RWT: -kilz no mis no dog no nthing-
Me: no
RWT: OMG U PWR PLYR
Me: wat?
RWT: I TELIN DA MODS
Me: but i dint do anything -_-
RWT: U LIER IM TELING ON U
Me: *blocks* :I

End of the weird discussion...
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 05:16:13 pm by S.N. »

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 13, 2013, 07:52:47 am »
Well I haven't had any bad powerplayers ^-^ but the people who take the RP personally and start going on about how our characters are 'stupid' and we are 'so mean'  (we were Rogues and whispered OOC them first to make sure we could RP and they said yes) and blocking us. Um, what?