Author Topic: || ??????? ???S || [A Warrior Cat Roleplay] [ OPEN! ]  (Read 42808 times)

wolfgirl56

Re: || ??????? ???S || [A Warrior Cat Roleplay] [ OPEN! ]
« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2012, 02:14:30 pm »
((He doesn't have a mentor yet.))

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #81 on: August 12, 2012, 02:26:58 pm »
((Alright, thanks.  I guess Nightpaw will be Dawnstar's.))

The toyger apprentice lashed his tail in his sister's face, causing her to flinch away.  He smirked and raced towards the warrior's den.  Passing, Dawnstar, he placed his paws on Frozenheart's face.  "Get up, get up!"  Tigerpaw yowled and caught a snicker from his leader.

"Come on, Frozenheart.  You wouldn't want to keep your apprentice waiting would you?"  Dawnstar chuckled and she backed out of the den.  She looked down as her apprentice slowly made her way up to her.  "How you put up with your brother is the question I've wondered since you two were born."

"Patience."  Nightpaw replied with a groan.  "What will be be training for today?"  She seemed to awaken from her drowse when her mentor replied with "Hunting."  "I'll go take the queens their freshkill and I'll be ready."  She padded to the freshkill pile and took a few pieces to the nursery.  "Here you go."  She backed away and returned to the pile.  Taking a mouse for herself and a vole for Dawnstar, she returned to her side and nibbled at the mouse.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 12, 2012, 02:57:03 pm »
squirrelkit letted out a sigh and followed redkit. maybe redkit is up to somthing she thought, walking outside the nursery. She spotted a ginger Tom walking out of the warriors den and was walking towards them. "daddy!" she mewed. She ran towards her father, green eyes gleaming with happiness. When she close to her father, squirrelkit tried to pounced on her father but ended up landing in the ground. "good morning squirrelkit, orangekit and redkit. Squirrelkit, if you practice pouncing hard enough then you'll be pouncing on deaf thornclan warriors for a moon!" squirrelkit letted out a small purr and turned her head to orangekit. "morning dad" squirrelkit lifted her front left paw and then turn her head to her father. "dad, can we go hunting with you?" she mewed.

"I'm sorry but no. You are too young to go out of camp but when your apprentices, you kits will be learning how to fight and hunt" flameheart meowed to squirrelkit.
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2012, 02:59:37 pm »
Frozenheart looked up at Dawnstar with his green eyes and was immediately startled. "Uh, yeah. Uh, Tigerpaw right?" he meowed nervously to Dawnstar. He then followed her out of the deputy's den and walked to the apprentice's den. "Hello, Tigerpaw. Ready for training?"

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 12, 2012, 03:13:10 pm »
((Heh...
Spiderstar is forever alone. I won't roleplay him yet.
Perhaps Fallenkit could become a medicine cat apprentice when he's old enough?))

Drowning in a sea that was painted blood red by the setting sun, the teal striped kit seemed to sink further in each passing minute. He opened his maw to shriek for help, but all that came out was a pathetic gasp of air. His paws slapped uselessly at the water as the waves yanked him under. His lungs burned for air, his sense of direction lost by the way the current thrashed him around like he was nothing.
"AY! RIVERKIT, GET UP YOU LAZY PIECE OF-" Riverkit had to stop himself from getting a complete heart attack, his eyes snapping open to the less than comforting nursery walls. He let out a long sigh of relief. "Dear starclan..." He mumbled. His sister Sweetkit rose an eyebrow at him, looking down at him through her nose in a sort of disapproving way. Riverkit shot a venomous glare at her before yawning widely, lifting himself off the ground and stretching himself out as she talked his ear off.

The pale calico she-kit seated herself in front of her sibling looking indignant, tail curling around her legs gracefully. "You woke me up with all your thrashing by the way I don't understand why you have to move so much while you sleep I mean when you sleep its supposed to be rest right so why is it that you have act like your in some battle your such a weird kit River-" The blue tabby cut her off with a deadpan voice, underscored by a haze of sleepiness.
"Shut up." He mumbled, swiping a paw over his eye and padding to the den entrance, knowing full well that she wouldn't heed to his request. Sweetkit huffed, muttering 'so rude' under her breath and moving to wake up Fallenkit.

The frail, spotted kit groaned slightly, eyes blinking blearily up at his apparent sister, tail lashing. Silently he rose, only to be interrupted by a tongue rasping over his fore head. Glancing over his shoulder he met the warm, pale green eyes of Songfeather.
"Don't cause too much mischief, alright?" She said, standing up and shaking her pelt out. The light spilling into the den illuminated her long-haired calico coat, though she found it bothersome, blinking a few times to get her eyes to adjust to the lighting. Shepherding her kits out of the den, Songfeather watched with a gentle smile as they ran to the freshkill pile enthusiastically. Her muzzle pointed to the sky, Oh Mudfur. If you only you were alive to watch them grow... Shaking the morose thoughts out of her head, she trotted up to Dawnstar and Nightpaw, nodding briskly as a way of greeting.
"I'll take morning patrol."

Riverkit was grateful when his two siblings were occupied with looking for a good piece of meat in the freshkill pile. A certain she-kits voice drifted into his ears. Perking his ears, they swivelled around instead of his whole body turning in that direction, so as to not attract direction or alert them to his eavesdropping.
"Of course we can't go out of camp, mouse-brain." The tabby tom scoffed, eyebrows raising just a bit. He had snuck out of camp on his own countless times before, although admittedly never without a consequence. Riverkit leaned down and selected a plump mouse and began gnawing on it, laying down by the freshkill pile and basking in the sun. He kept his ears open for any other words from Brightspot's litter, but so far it was just morning introductions.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 12, 2012, 03:22:44 pm »
brightspot got up and stretched her legs. Seeing that Songfeather and all of the kits left the nursery, brightspot walked out of the nursery, padding towards Songfeather. When she got close, brightspot letted out a sigh and looked at the queen. "while your patrolling, I'll watch your kits" she meowed.
Signature by Green

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 12, 2012, 04:04:35 pm »
Redkit narrowed her eyes in slight annoyance at her fathers appearance. Damn... he'll ruin everything! she glared sideways and only gave a flick of her ear to respond to her fathers greeting. "Ehem, foxface, we still have to 'pester the elders'" she obviously had a different mind-frame. Her mis-matched glance went to a kit with silvery blue/grey fur. She tilted her ear to summon him forward and held a slight smirk creasing her lips. "For the record, I heard cats from Stormclan build their camp out of bones and make kits into apprentices at 2 moons." She looked sideways with her head and closed her eyes to hold a slightly cocky expression. "Heh."

The liar and the thief

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 12, 2012, 04:30:19 pm »
confused, flameheart twicthed his ear at the sound, 'foxface'. "redkit, you might not want to pester the elders, they won't be happy when they get 'attacked'" he meowed and then padded off.

squirrelkit watched as her father walked away and turned her head to see redkit with a blue/grey kit. annoying lump of fur! She made dad go away and I was going to learn how to pounce! Well...I got other things like sneaking out of camp. she thought and padded to orangekit. "do you want to sneak out of camp today?" she whispered, her muzzle close to orangekit's left ear so no one but orangekit would hear the dark ginger kit talking. "I don't want to squirrelkit, that will be breaking the warrior code and we might have to be kits more than six moons if we sneak out of camp" annoyed, squirrelkit pinned her ears and unsheathed her claws. "fine but you'll have to stay in camp with nothing to do!" she hissed into her Sister's orange ear. She sheathed her claws and sat down.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 07:55:39 pm by Stephen99 »
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

« Reply #88 on: August 12, 2012, 04:32:51 pm »
((I long to be like you
Lie cold in the ground like you
There's room inside for two, and I'm not grieving for you, I'm coming for you.
))

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2012, 05:38:36 pm »
(Ghostpaw needs a mentor. And thanks for waiting... *Mutters* Two whole pages without me, thanks.)

The ThornClan apprentice yawned. Her white and grey pelt flew in a soft crisp breeze, of the morning wind. The sky was a soft blue with some pinks, violets, and oranges. So... Beautiful. So... Calm. She thought. She loved the mornings, but hated waking up. She calmly sat down, as she felt an urge to run away and run to the horizon. But, she knew where she should be. A sigh escaped her. She raised her paw, and began to groom it.

A CreekClan tom slept in some reeds. It was obvious it could've been a bed. He was in a den, made out of marsh and stream plants. His brown pelt twitched as a fly landed on him, he groggily awoke. "Great StarClan," He mumbled. "Can't I even get a small amount of rest?" His tail startled the fly, since it was flicking agitatedly, and it flew away.
He needed some sleep, since he went patroling late at night, just the other night.