Author Topic: || ??????? ???S || [A Warrior Cat Roleplay] [ OPEN! ]  (Read 42806 times)

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
Re: || ??????? ???S || [A Warrior Cat Roleplay] [ OPEN! ]
« Reply #100 on: August 12, 2012, 09:15:32 pm »
(d(Hey guys, can we not have the phantoms and reaPers and junk in this rp? It's the reason I kinda lost interest in he other one.))

Dawnstar nodded to Songfeather.  "Thank you.  Take Flameheart, Reedfoot, and Icedapple.  Frozenheart, Tigerpaw, Nightpaw and I will take hunting." Looking down at Nightpaw, she mews a 'thanks' before eating the vole.  She looked over at Tigerpaw, who had also brought his mentor a piece of freshkill.  "Frozenheart, would you mind not working on fighting today and hunting?"

Tigerpaw looked up at Dawnstar.  She was so nice.  'If I was leader, I'd get whatever I want. He added silently and he looked up at his mentor, awaiting the reply.

Nightpaw dipped her head to Dawnstar.  She bounded over to he kits.  "Hi." She meowed, twirling her tail around.  "Anything special you want to eat? I'll try extra hard.". Nightpaw was a determined young cat.  She'd try and try until she succeeded.

((Yay! 100 replies already!))

wolfgirl56

« Reply #101 on: August 12, 2012, 09:21:02 pm »
((Sure.))

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 12, 2012, 09:22:19 pm »
((@crystal: is shadowclaw and swiftstar accepted?

@okami: umm...orangekit is a girl XD this is going to be my last rp post before I wait for the others for real.

@kilo: the reaper thing kinda bothered me but if crystal allows it then I'm fine as long as they aren't any *cough* fights *coughs* lol, 100 posts in one day, that's a surprise for a old rp that died and then was re-made in a new fresh start.))

squirrelkit gasped in surprise and move her tail left and right slowly. "yes! Mom told us that and she even told us about the moonstone! It's north of nightclan's territory with these big rocks everywhere. Stormclan sounds creepy but I'll go with you to explore" she mewed.  

as redkit got off of her head, orangekit letted out a small hiss and got up. "well....fine but if we-" she mewed but was cutoff by squirrelkit
"stop worrying about 'what if we got caught' and let's go see if the other kits can come with us!
orangekit nodded and turned her head to see Riverkit, sweetkit and fallenkit nearby.
Signature by Green

SoulRevenge

« Reply #103 on: August 12, 2012, 09:23:06 pm »
(Oh! Can there be no Yaoi or Yuri nonsense? ewe

And I don't liek the fact theres alreayd 100 replies :\ I feel left out abit honestly.)

wolfgirl56

« Reply #104 on: August 12, 2012, 09:24:22 pm »
((*hugs Blacki*))

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 12, 2012, 09:36:46 pm »
((*hugs blacki and hands him a talisman that I stole from dr facilier again* here, slap me with this, it won't hurt since It's a Disney item. I feel sorry for letting you out so I gave you permission to slap me with a Disney item))
Signature by Green

SoulRevenge

« Reply #106 on: August 12, 2012, 09:40:42 pm »
(Ooooh... *Goes Crazy and starts whacking everyone with the tailsman* >DD)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 12, 2012, 09:47:52 pm »
(Either I'm tired, or Blacki started wacking everyone with a talisman? Man, I am tired, but if I sleep, then my brother is going to be dropped on me :'()

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 12, 2012, 10:12:42 pm »

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 13, 2012, 01:40:59 am »
((I'm sorry for being inactive today guys! ;A; I was really busy and couldn't get a chance to get on my laptop...
I'm just going to roleplay Aviane right now, I'm pooped out 'xD If there were any interactions with Emberpaw or Appleblossom, or even Aviane, please tell me and I'll edit this~))

Aviane darted across the garden and toward the picket and wire fence. The kitten looked up at it, amazed at how it was taller than she was, and placed one paw on a steady section of the wooden platform. With a determined mewl, she leaped from there onto the next platform, teetering dangerously near the edge while still somehow managing to keep her balance. Her collar jingled, causing her to hold her breath in case her housefolk woke up and noticed she was gone. After a few moments, she continued climbing the fence, her claws unsheathed and scratching the wood like nails on a chalkboard. Suddenly a dog from the neighbor's garden barked and Aviane lost her balance, plopping back into the grass.

A few heartbeats after that a door swung open from the current garden she was in and a woman walked out, holding a piece of meat in her hand. "Ooh! Tuna~!" Aviane pounced around in the yard in excitement, mewing happily. She heard her housefolk say a few words in a gentle scolding tone, then the tuna was laid in the grass. "Yay!" The classic tabby kit immediately rushed for the food, snapping it up with a happy purr in her jaws.

ヌ - ド ル