Author Topic: || ??????? ???S || [A Warrior Cat Roleplay] [ OPEN! ]  (Read 42814 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Re: || ??????? ???S || [A Warrior Cat Roleplay] [ OPEN! ]
« Reply #140 on: August 15, 2012, 01:15:16 am »
(I am impatient. One of my friends told me this: 'God gave everyone patience. But He missed someone. And it's you.'

o3o None of my friends like me playing with their electronics, so they hide them when I'm over. XP)

wolfgirl56

« Reply #141 on: August 15, 2012, 01:28:29 am »
((I knew it was a terrible idea making a remake of this roleplay.))

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 15, 2012, 01:33:37 am »
((@fused: ok XD

@crystal: why crystal? I like the new warrior cats rp, please don't shut it down again!

@blacki: most people don't post here because they have.....*horror music comes on* school!))
Signature by Green

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 15, 2012, 01:37:57 am »
(Actually Crystal, I think it was a great idea to remake this. I kinda envied how many people you could attrack to one thread. I've only done that twice, but I looked back on how many popular role-plays you had.

I really envy you, and still do.)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 15, 2012, 09:56:30 pm »
The red and white held a slight growl at the fact yet another cat got in the way of their intentions. "Yeah, so let's hurry up." Before another cat interrupts, she thought and began running forward in determination to get these annoying cats off their back.

The liar and the thief

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 15, 2012, 10:53:47 pm »
((I won't be on for a while tonight, it's my parents' anneversary(sp?) and we're going out to dinner. ovo))

As the kitten trio neared the Dirtplace, Sorrelkit realized a foul scent was in the air. "Ew, what's that smell?" she mewed, placing one tiny paw on her nose while trying to crawl along with her siblings."Shh!" she heard Sparrowkit hiss, and rolled her olive-colored eyes. "I heard you the first time!" she retorted in a whisper, looking behind her to see Duskkit glancing around nervously.
"Are you sure this is a good idea? What if a fox catches us, or--" She stopped as she recieved a ice cold glare from the older tom.
"It's not a problem! We're only going to explore a little, foxes aren't that desperate to near a Clan territory!" Sorrelkit tried to reassure her sister, but only ended up scaring her, though the tortoiseshell had no doubts. "Plus, if we do find a fox--"
"You mean if a fox finds us," Duskkit corrected, tugging her pelt through the thorn barrier with a mute squeak of pain. "They have better noses than we do!"
"How would you know, you've never seen one before!" the she-kit retorted, her paws pricking with frustration, but before Duskkit could reply Sparrowkit interrupted. "Be quiet, mouse-brains, or someone will hear us and discover what we're doing, and we won't get to have a chance to see beyond the camp!" he seethed, trudging on ahead with annoyance making his fur stand on end. "Okay, okay." Sorrelkit muttered, glancing guiltily at her sister, who was already alert again.

((Gonna post the others later, I'm in a hurry. ^^;))

ヌ - ド ル

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 16, 2012, 09:58:23 pm »
((please don't die! *slaps thread with a talisman*

@crystal: is firekit accepted? Just asking.))

"sure! I love stories!" orangekit mewed to the elders. A white and orange turkish van letted out a small purr and looked at orangekit and sweetkit. "after raggedeye's story, do you want to hear the story the day when I was a young warrior when creekclan won over sunningrocks?" orangekit nodded happily and then turned her head to see her mother in the elder's den. "hi mom, why are you in here?" she mewed. "just checking on you to see if You two were with the elders." orangekit letted out a sigh and tried not to pin her ears. foxdung! Mom might know that every kit but me, fallenkit and sweetkit sneaked out of camp. Should I tell her or not? No I should not, those mouse-brains can get themselves into trouble if they want, I'm sticking to the warrior code she thought.

squirrelkit letted out a small growl and followed redkit.

when they got to the training ground, shadowclaw watched as spiderstar trained a apprentice and then turned his head to the apprentices and kits. "if you want to the bravest, strongest warriors then you'll have to train first. First, I want all of you to learn "leap and hold". First, you jump on a larger cat, claws unsheathed. Second, after jumping on your target, sink your teeth and claws into their fresh. The more small cats fighting a larger warrior, the more chances that you will win a battle" he growled. Shadowclaw pinned his ears and lifted his paw, claws unsheathed. "now pretend that I'm a mouse-brain thornclan warrior and fight me: now. And keep your claws away from my head, neck, belly and throat" he meowed. The apprentices and kits started to jump on him, claws unsheathed. Shadowclaw tried to knock three kits off of his leg but they cling on like thorn in his paw. He letted out a sigh and fell down on his belly, eyes filled with fear and anger. "let go of me, all of you did a great job" he hissed. The apprentices and kits nodded and jumped off, leaving tiny cuts on his legs and back. Annoyed, shadowclaw got up and sank his claws into the ground.
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

« Reply #147 on: August 17, 2012, 11:59:27 pm »
((Accepted. -.-))

wolfgirl56

« Reply #148 on: August 18, 2012, 12:23:22 am »
((Sorry for the double post, but this is my new theme song.))

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #149 on: August 18, 2012, 09:35:30 pm »
((I'm not back forever.  Just have some free time.))

Dawnstar looked around and rested her gaze on Appleblossom.  "Would you like to come with us and hunt?"

Nightpaw sat down and curled her tail neatly around her paws.  Her brother was running in circles around her, jabbering on about how he'd become the best hunter.

"And I'm gonna beat you."  Tigerpaw finished off before starting with another topic.  "I'm gonna be the leader one day. And I'm gonna make you eat dirt!"  He gained a few scratches from his annoyed sister.  "Ow." He recoiled and spat towards Nightpaw.