Author Topic: ?Dawnclan? (Accepting!)  (Read 42326 times)

Offline ethl

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ?Dawnclan? (Accepting!)
« Reply #250 on: March 02, 2011, 02:13:15 am »
name: ethl
cat name: Silverheart
personality:carring,sweet,loves to hunt,strong,fast
looks:silvery white, saphire blue eyes
mate: none
kits: none

Rainshina

« Reply #251 on: March 04, 2011, 10:27:10 pm »
Tumbleclaw binked the sunlight out of his eyes as he padded into the camp, fresh squirrel in his jaws. He carefully placed it on the fresh-kill pile, choosing a vole for himself. He settled down in a sunny spot a few tail-lengths away, dust floating up around him, tickling his soft gray fur. He smiled, taking in the warmth, hoping for some cat to talk with.

((I think that's a good offer!))

omen96

« Reply #252 on: March 04, 2011, 10:32:45 pm »
LionCloud blinked in suprise seeing his apprentice show that amount of eargerness. "A move mostly used to wound a badger." LionCloud started padding in the direction of the training hollow his Muscles rippling under his Golden tabby pelt.

omen96

« Reply #253 on: March 04, 2011, 10:34:27 pm »
Whats DawnClans map?

Offline SoulSisterWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • hay hw u all doin 2nite
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: March 05, 2011, 06:21:04 pm »
Name: SinderPaint (aka SoulSisterWolf)
Cat name: SlashPaw
Age(in moons): 7 moons
Rank: Apprentice (warrior, deputy if i can be one, and leader if that will ever happen: SlashPelt, SlashStar)
Personality: smooth, and fiesty. knows how to perk someones mood up if ther having a bad day
Looks: Paws: Black, Splattered. Pelt: White. UnderFur: White. same as Pelt Eyes: Deep Blue Eyes Tail Tip: Black. Mane: Black, Side
Mate: no one
Kits:.. no..
Other: Descendant of BlackStar
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 02:34:53 am by SinderPaint »
i dunno what to put here, so...hi. how's it going.

FlameStreak

« Reply #255 on: March 05, 2011, 09:41:22 pm »
wisppaw bounded behind Loincloud and followed him into the training hollow. she was eager to learn this move, if it could wound badgers then most likley it could wound a cat, no matter how strong they were! she leaped behind him and her tuft of hair jiggled as she leaped

omen96

« Reply #256 on: March 06, 2011, 06:57:47 pm »
LionCloud liked seeing his apprentice so eager he was proud of her knowing she would be a strong warriors just like her father. Maybe Wisppaw would even be like LionCloud himself. As they reached the spot he thought was best for the training session he turned to his apprentice his massive head turning and his broud shoulders and musscles rippiling under his golden tabby pelt. " Now face me with one paw infront of the other." LionCloud said with inthusiasim.

FlameStreak

« Reply #257 on: March 06, 2011, 11:42:37 pm »
Wispaw left her back legs the same but put her left front leg forward. Her bright blue eyes met lioncloud's. She was eager to learn and to forget the image of her father's body. She threw him a quick smile and said with earnest "ok, now what?"

omen96

« Reply #258 on: March 14, 2011, 03:26:45 pm »
LionCloud chuckled at his bright apprentice" Now Imagine i am a badger nosing around the nursery and i turn around and face you....what do you do?" LionCloud asked.

FlameStreak

« Reply #259 on: March 20, 2011, 06:10:30 pm »
Wisppaw closed her eyes for a moment and tried her best to remember. " I would go get help because kits are practically defenseless and the queens could be tired from looking after their young. And I alone cannot take down a badger." she said hoping it was the right answer. Wisppaw looked at her footing and pondered if she'd ever seen another cat execute a move in such foot placement.