Author Topic: how do you play thins game!!!!!  (Read 2323 times)

peacock98

how do you play thins game!!!!!
« on: September 07, 2012, 09:31:36 pm »
I am wondering how you play this game????????

Offline -Mink-

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: how do you play thins game!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 09:36:08 pm »
You download and install it, and then run the program.  Or are you having problems doing that? 
Derp

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 09:38:15 pm »
Well did you download it here first? The first one.
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23&Itemid=40
It's pretty self explanatory once you get on so it's hard to really explain how you play it if that's what you're asking, but well you make a character or a couple and then you pick the one you want to play as once you make it and get in game and chat with others, explore the maps, do actions like dancing etc, join roleplays or create your own, make new friends, and well just have a good time doing pretty much anything you want.
Is there something specific that you're having trouble with like controls or are you having download issues?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 09:43:35 pm by LordSuragaha »

peacock98

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 09:42:38 pm »
You download and install it, and then run the program.  Or are you having problems doing that? 

I am having problems I tryed to download it I downloaded it but then gave me a viris??

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 09:48:10 pm »
Well the download is pretty safe from what I know StoryBrooke so I'm not sure about you getting a virus from it especially if you are downloading the game from the link provided on this site. Your virus protection software in your computer might just think the file is corrupted and is giving you a false warning. It happens to most people here who try to download it. If it gives you a warning just try clicking the link again and try to download it again, if the warning comes again click "ignore" or that you trust the site or whatever option you have there.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 09:52:04 pm by LordSuragaha »

peacock98

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 09:49:37 pm »
Well did you download it here first? The first one.
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23&Itemid=40
It's pretty self explanatory once you get on so it's hard to really explain how you play it if that's what you're asking, but well you make a character or a couple and then you pick the one you want to play as once you make it and get in game and chat with others, explore the maps, do actions like dancing etc, join roleplays or create your own, make new friends, and well just have a good time doing pretty much anything you want.
Is there something specific that you're having trouble with like controls or are you having download issues?

download issues

peacock98

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2012, 09:50:41 pm »
Well the download is pretty safe from what I know StoryBrooke so I'm not sure about you getting a virus from it especially if you are downloading the game from the link provided on this site. Your virus protection software in your computer might just think the file is corrupted and is giving you a false warning. It happens to most people here who try to download it. If it gives you a warning just try clicking the link again and try to download it again, if the warning comes again click "ignore" or that you trust the site or whatever option you have there.

o ok

peacock98

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2012, 10:04:39 pm »
ok so I downloaded it but now how do i play and open the download?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2012, 10:13:22 pm »
Well if you downloaded it right and placed the folder in the right place there should be an icon with three paws prints on your desktop that says FeralHeart you click that and you can get into the game. If you don't see that yet go to where ever you saved the Feral Heart download and look for the file that says " FHSetup" click that and another window should come up with options. Click "run" after a set up wizard will pop up. Just follow the steps to save it in the location where you want. Keep clicking through those steps "next" etc and you'll see it loading up then "finish". After that the icon should appear on your desktop. You click it and then play :)
As for how to play and some of the other basics check out this link maybe it will help you :):
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4&Itemid=33%20newwindow
Hope that helps you goodluck and have fun :)!
btw if you need anymore help there are a bunch of tutorials here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=85.0
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 10:27:00 pm by LordSuragaha »

peacock98

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2012, 12:19:09 am »
Well if you downloaded it right and placed the folder in the right place there should be an icon with three paws prints on your desktop that says FeralHeart you click that and you can get into the game. If you don't see that yet go to where ever you saved the Feral Heart download and look for the file that says " FHSetup" click that and another window should come up with options. Click "run" after a set up wizard will pop up. Just follow the steps to save it in the location where you want. Keep clicking through those steps "next" etc and you'll see it loading up then "finish". After that the icon should appear on your desktop. You click it and then play :)
As for how to play and some of the other basics check out this link maybe it will help you :):
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4&Itemid=33%20newwindow
Hope that helps you goodluck and have fun :)!
btw if you need anymore help there are a bunch of tutorials here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=85.0

ok one more thing if I download Final Torrent will it chang my computer at all or give it anything?????