Author Topic: The Misunderstood - Stray dog roleplay - || ** OPEN ** ||  (Read 41472 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Re: The Misunderstood - Stray dog roleplay - || ** OPEN ** ||
« Reply #90 on: September 25, 2012, 05:50:21 am »
At Cean's words, EVERYONE had glanced at Kirie, even Fuyu and Redear, though Redear hadn't flattened her ears at that like the pups. She already knew, but it got Kirie confused what happened as she whimpered and moved backwards a bit. A strong kick in Cean's stomach knocked the air out of him, but he used the advantage of the moment to curl his head and grab onto Uta by the leg she used to kick him, one of the legs at least. Still in the air though, he continued the curl so he hopefully front-flipped and slammed Utah into the ground on her back upon landing. (Hopefully) "Don't forget he was trained for this. Fuyu added in triumph to Ivory's words. Redear now lay down and wrapped her tail around the 4 pups, pushing them back with it so they could keep close encase danger came.

The liar and the thief

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 25, 2012, 01:37:11 pm »
Hope ran un to redear and the four pups, whimpering. "can you please protect me from the fighting Dogs?" she whimpered.

"you can fight all you want but I'm not going to be in this one" scar growled and laid down, watching the two dogs fighting.
Signature by Green

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 25, 2012, 07:59:24 pm »
Sols claws scrambled against the rocky incline that was blocking his escape route. His soft paw-pads were sore, but his toughened hide was fine with the rocks. Finnally at the top, the greyhound bounded off, swiftly and uncaringly into the forest, barly dodging trees. Sol didn't care where he ended up, exept that it was away from there.

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 25, 2012, 09:57:41 pm »
So am I excepted Crystal?))

wolfgirl56

« Reply #94 on: September 25, 2012, 10:12:25 pm »
((Yes.))

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 25, 2012, 10:28:41 pm »
Redear: ... -Pushes Hope away with paw.-
Like I said, I don't want Hope and Scar immediately in our group, they can find another but I rather Meowzers and I had our characters meet the others GRADUALLY))

The liar and the thief

wolfgirl56

« Reply #96 on: September 26, 2012, 01:27:27 am »
((Okami, Heart/Stephen was almost left out in the warriors roleplay and in this roleplay itself. In the warriors one you had her characters under a curse (which was eventually lifted, but still) and now you are keeping her out of the group. I understand you and Meow are best friends, but you have to at least include others.))

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 26, 2012, 01:40:09 am »
((Ill post later, lazy now. :P))
((I don't understand why Heart/Stephen won't join a pack c: It would keep them from being left out. :D, and packs are in less danger/risk of food loss than the group. Soo, why would you want to join the group? xD))

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 26, 2012, 03:03:17 am »
Damien

He huffed and slowly walked down the cold rocky road, turning around as he heard rapid panting from behind "Tired? Again Shadow?" he moaned and led him to a small alleyway, "I suppose we can stay here, for a little." he stretched a lyed down "Get some rest, or I'm going to be cranky if you are this tired tomorrow." he sighed and slowly closed his eyes, soon dosing off into a deep sleep.

Shadow

He breathed deeply as he dragged his paws across the stone floor. Nodding as Damien spoke, and slowly trudged after him to the alley. He rolled onto his back and stretched his legs out towards the sky, letting out a huge yawn he twisted to his side and nearly dosed off in a flash.

(it sucks xD btw, later in the rp they will join a pack :3)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 26, 2012, 03:58:35 am »
((Ill post later, lazy now. :P))
((I don't understand why Heart/Stephen won't join a pack c: It would keep them from being left out. :D, and packs are in less danger/risk of food loss than the group. Soo, why would you want to join the group? xD))
^Exactly))

The liar and the thief