Author Topic: The Misunderstood - Stray dog roleplay - || ** OPEN ** ||  (Read 41291 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: The Misunderstood - Stray dog roleplay - || ** OPEN ** ||
« Reply #100 on: September 26, 2012, 04:18:43 am »
((@meowzers and okami: the reason why I don't want hope and scar to join a pack is because I don't really want them to miss out adventures and because of scar's personally. but please accept that it's my characters, my choice. Now.... lets go back to roleplaying before a fight comes up.))

as she left, angel letted out a sigh as she walked through the forest. "I hope that there aren't any trespassers here, I would not get them hurt but a small bite will do to remind them to never come back" she barked.
Signature by Green

Offline Celeyan

• Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 26, 2012, 04:29:12 am »

;; ??? ;;

Uta gave a growl, feeling something latch around her back leg. Twisting her body, the female gave a snarl at him, feeling herself being thrown in an awkward angle. Falling forward, the female's maw connected with the concrete of the sidewalk; a small yelp escaping her lips. Turning around to glare at the male, she forced her body upwards, red liquid dripping from her mouth and plopping on the floor below. Snarling at him, the female gave a angry snort. Suddenly, running forward with a boost of strength, she shot past him, a paw raised to graze her nails against his side. Turning around once more, this time she slid under his belly, giving it a nip before jumping up from under him. She was fast and agile as she did this, usually just jumping and circling the other in runs and boosts of speed, sometimes batting at him or biting him. Ivory watched on, automatically giving a whine when she was blood fall from the other's mouth. It was getting serious, and she was sure that body-slam was dangerous. Staring at the fight, she could make out the blood that covered the female dog's muzzle, which plopped on the floor below her when it moved. Uta was known that she was hurt, but didn't want to give up. "Fuyu look!" She gasped, ears flattening in horror a she cowered behind her lover. Vaughe had already turned away from the fight, instead turning to nuzzle Kirie; an attempt to comfort her. 

((THANKS ALOT CEAN.))
((Now shes bleeding from her mouth))
((I'm not even gonna reply to that))

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 26, 2012, 07:22:11 pm »
-butts in because want to rp with others-)) Sol managed to get out of the forest, byut not realizing his new surrondings. Finnally stopping, Sol mumbled "Oh no...." seeing some dogs fighting. He just stood there ,dazed and hoping not to be noticed. One of them had blood in their mouth, and the greyhound stumbled back a few steps. Whimpering softly, Sol bumped against a building. Forced to realize his surrondings, Sol gasped at the sheer number of human-places and whimpered about the number of humans who must inhabit them. 'Not again....' he mumbled, looking at the blotted horizen.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 28, 2012, 02:00:35 am »
OUR group, OUR choice! This was the behavior that got warriors closed))
As Uta was running at him, he prepared to counter her, but he felt a deep nick into his flank. "... K-kya!" Before he focused to turn and face her, she leaped undeer him and nipped his stomach. "!!!" He now had his jaws open wide and ready as he was leaped around. Finally, he bit down on her muzzle and pulled her sideways to knock her off her paws, still holding the muzzle and crushing down on it. Fuyu and Kirie were both watching in worry, Redear looked annoyed though.

The liar and the thief

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 28, 2012, 02:23:48 am »

;; ??? ;;

Uta gave a yelp, feeling something chomp down onto her muzzle. It was already painful enough, having been smashed into the hard concrete, but now it was being crushed down. She fell over, swept off her paws she batted at the male's neck with sharp nails. She shook her head and muzzle, trying to get him from biting it. Forcing herself upwards and ripping her muzzle from his mouth, she barreled him over, paws shoving down onto the male's neck as she forced herself to pin the other to the floor. Blood was now dripping heavily from the other's muzzle, and a limp tooth hung from the corner of her mouth. Jaws opening, she clamped down on the male's nose, biting hard as she shook her head. Ivory watched on, eyes widened as her tail flicked behind her. Jumping up, she barked at the other two. "S-stop fighting!" She commanded weakly, the blood was getting to be too much; she was now a bit terrified.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 28, 2012, 02:50:27 am »
As his muzzle was now being shaken, he began to twist and turn, rolling to get out of her grip. "Ok, I've had enough of this..." Redear had got up and walked tuwards the two, walking up from behind and slamming her paws on both their napes after rearing up. Cean yepled and pulled his muzzle free because of the action. "Both of you, I'm not up for bandaging you up again if you kill each other." Fuyu and Kirie were shocked at the sudden what just happened. The fight was now over, but now someone had to bandage the two up again, especially Uta.

The liar and the thief

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2012, 03:06:06 am »

;; ??? ;;

Uta growled, holding onto his now as she twisted harshly. Her tail was raised high behind her, mostly to show she was dominant. Ears perking at the noise of Redear's voice, she didn't particularly listen to her, until she felt something slam onto her nape. Giving a low yelp, she ripped her muzzle away from his, backing away from the male to look up at Redear. She glared at Cean, sitting down to drag her tongue across her bloody muzzle. The taste of copper ran into the female's mouth some, and she looked about. Small drops of red painted the concrete, probably more from her. Strolling her tongue across her gums, she felt a tooth pulled off; laying limp on the side of her mouth. Giving a low grunt, her eyes continued to stay narrowed, mostly to hide her pain. Ivory walked towards Uta, nuzzling her paws as she curled under the female, eyes staring up at Cean as her body shook. He seemed scary enough, and now she was absolutely terrified of the male.  

YOU BROKE MAI TOOTH.))

Hebe

« Reply #107 on: September 28, 2012, 11:30:23 am »
BROKEN DOGGEH TOOTH)

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2012, 12:40:37 pm »

(This is my own dog... so her personality, breed, age, name and gender is the same. And he picture is mine so you can't use it :3.)

Name: Jessie
Personality: Jessie is a very childish young girl that loves rough and tumble. She would do anything to get what she wants, and she normally does! She likes to play with any dog, but can be weary if they are agressive.
History: Unknown...Everyone else is not telling!
Breed: (Unknown origin)Staffordshire bull terrier x Whippet.
Pack: SHe has none. SHe likes to be a lone dog, meeting other dogs on her way.
Mate:None.
Crush: None.
Pups: None.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 12:42:36 pm by *~?RainbowPass?~* »

Dooooooooood.

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2012, 07:26:15 pm »
Welcome if your allowed!)) Watching, Sol was glad one dog broke up the fight and another was trying to stop it. The greyhound backe himself a little closer to the wall, looking down at his paws and hoping the fighting dogs wouldn't notice him.