Author Topic: ?u?? ? ?al? ?? ?h? p??k {Pet/Owner RP! Literate and accepting committed members}  (Read 26069 times)

wolfgirl56

?? Nevada ??
Waking up immediately at the bark, Nevada sprinted about a yard away from Jessie. When Nevada figured out what had happened, he growled at the dog, who looked like a Staffordshire dog. "You idiot! Don't know know it's rude to scare others?" he snarled.
((Fail post.))

wolfgirl56

[[OOC: Sorry for the double post, but I found lots of other lovely photos of Nevada!

These are the ACTUAL pictures of him! I wish I could adopt him. So cute. Shame my parents might be getting a cat after our current one dies and they aren't fans of dogs bigger than my current dog (he's a Beagle/Pomeranian mix) though they did like an Irish wolfhound my grandmother used to own.
My post officially makes no sense now.]]

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
((where is the cat hangout place at? I forgot

@crystal: aww....those dog photos are so cute! I wish that I had a kitten or another dog but my mom is allergic to cats and i already have four dogs [one of them that I'm babysitting] and a rabbit.))

misty purred at her owner turned the radio on in the car. "our next song will be "reflection" from mulan!" misty purred even more as she heard the song, her tail moving left and right slowly. at least it isn't a boring song she thought. After the song, she letted out a "mraow" as a her owner turned to another radio station but this was a news radio station instead of the music ones. "Quiet misty, I'm listening to the news" yeah, the boring news misty thought.
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

((Yeah. I wish I had him. He's so adorable and handsome.
When the dogs arrived, we judged Nevada to be about 2 years old. The driver said that he ate up the attention while loading and unloading, and he offered lots and lots of kisses. Drop-dead gorgeous Nevada is something of a "diamond in the rough", but with time and TLC is going to be among the most stunning dogs we've placed. He has the most beautiful silver and white coat, a stunning open face, and enchanting eyeliner-accented sky blue eyes. As you can see in his video, he does need some leash work, but he's a good boy, a sweet dog, and a sweet blank slate just waiting for someone to love him and show him the ropes!
<3))

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
Jessie

Bolting away at the males  sudden movement, she cowered as he scolded her, her tail under her back legs, her eyes squinting and her ears plasterd to her head. Jessie was squeaking with fear, as she realised that this dog was twice the size of her, maybe even bigger and she had made him grumpy. ' 'Ss just p-playing' Jessie stumbled on her words as he snarled. 'I am so sorry. I t-thought you would want to play?' The young mutt realised that this was not they way to play.

(Shortest post from me... ever.)

Dooooooooood.

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
'If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together!' ~Thorin Oakenshield

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Yey, you joined! ~<3
I feel Zeus and Sarian will become enemies just for the funny of it.))

The liar and the thief

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
(Amg JD! :D Hope your accepted! (Love your doggie))

Dooooooooood.

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Aww Thankoo all ^^ I shall wait and see what Neon Kitty says ^^

I hope I do get accepted this looks like an oober epic RP :3 tee hee
'If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together!' ~Thorin Oakenshield

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
(I hope so too. By the way, i was ment to say this yesterday but i forgot (Short term memorey. I even forget my age sometimes >.<) But i will be away for a week starting from saturday due to going on holiday! (Begged my mum for us to go at christmas but it was to much money). So this is aimed at this roleplay and your's, JD. I leave this here for you to read. :3)

Dooooooooood.