Author Topic: ?u?? ? ?al? ?? ?h? p??k {Pet/Owner RP! Literate and accepting committed members}  (Read 26065 times)

wolfgirl56

?? Nevada ??
Regret stabbed Nevada's belly like a knife, but he was still upset that the female had frightened him. Otherwise, it was pretty good to know that someone actually wanted to play with him. For a moment, he thought he would have to sleep in the park, lonely. He wagged his tail and bowed in a playful pose. "Yeah, I want to play! That's what I wanted! Should we play tag or something?" Nevada asked in a playful voice. It was always fun to play with a dog rather than a cat. Cats were only good for bothering and chasing.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
(OMG! So sorry, I wasn't able to get on the computer last night, and tonight my time is very small! God. Friday, and maybe Thursday, I won't be on. Blarf.)

"Who are you talking about?" Asked Wickishire, curious of what the cat meant. "She means herself, stupid cat."

(I'll fix this post after I get out of the shower.)

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
((I might join this. Hopefully you still accept applications :D))

Offline emmiere

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Of course :3

"You don't tame a vixen, you just travel in her wake."

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile

As the cat spoke, Sarian was about to answer, but the dog answered for her, which made her laugh lightly. "You know, you should be nicer to each other." she mewed to the dog and cat. She was now getting impatient with being in the carrier. The American curl began once again to paw at the bars, giving a "Prrrraow? to call for the owner.

The liar and the thief

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Am I accepted then?? :s -scratches head confuzzled-
'If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together!' ~Thorin Oakenshield

Offline emmiere

• View Profile
@JD: Yush, you are accepted. I'm sorry that I didn't see your application x(

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
[[Yeys -dances- I ish accepted Thankoo +floof ^^ And it's otays :3

I shall edit this and add my first RP post for Zeusy baby ^^]]
'If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together!' ~Thorin Oakenshield

Offline emmiere

• View Profile

I smiled at Spike, then watched him run off. I tilted my head curiously and looked back to Alec. "You let him go off on his own?" The morning breeze was cool, but pretty strong. The wind kept blowing my hair around, having me sigh in irritation. After a little while of the wind, I rolled my eyes and put my hair up in a tight ponytail, and moved my attention back to Alec. "Oh. I'm headed to the gym. When school starts up again, I want to be ready for track and volleyball." As I said this, I realized that it was a tiny bit of a lie. I mainly went to the gym to get out of my house. To get away from my parents. Of course, I loved my Buster and Muffy, but my parents were way too irritating to deal with on a regular day basis. All my dad did was drink, and my mom just stays locked up in her room writing all day. My gaze turned to the ground and my feet shifted back and forth. Talking to guys made me nervous for some reason. I never really ever had a relationship, and the thought of one is a tiny bit scary. Of course I have a few guy friends, but that's it.

Offline emmiere

• View Profile
@Heartsgirl99: The cat hangout is at Muffin's house, (my cat) and the pictures are in front.