Author Topic: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open  (Read 95245 times)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2012, 12:59:27 am »
((Waiting for Temporal and Badger :3))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

wolfgirl56

« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2012, 01:21:03 am »
((Temp Temp, where'd you go?))

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2012, 03:57:10 am »
((So sorry guys. I've been a bit overwhelmed with school and such lately, and it's left me with barely any motivation or inspiration to think up stuff to post. ;A;))

The khaki-colored apprentice snorted and lifted her head high in an act of stubbornness. "Whatever." she mewed rudely, sweeping her tail across the moss of her nest. "I don't want to be a mat for cats to walk on, that's all." A trace of sarcasm dwindled in her voice for a moment before she cleared her throat and stood, shaking her pelt free of the remaining scraps of moss or bracken.
Mintpaw tilted her head to one side as she realized Kestrelpaw was irritated with her. "I didn't mean to," she apologized, already knowing it would be of no use beforehand, as the fellow apprentice just let out a stuck-up "hmph." Oh well, I tried.

((This is all I could gather up in my brain at the moment, I'll try to add more in my next post ;w;))

ヌ - ド ル

wolfgirl56

« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2012, 05:33:46 am »
((Aww, it's okay. I'll have to roleplay later once this laptop is fixed. I have to scroll around everywhere on the Feral-Heart forum just to see things and stuff.))

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2012, 02:14:07 pm »
((it's ok temporal. *is waiting for okami and fusedhearts*))
Signature by Green

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2012, 05:07:22 pm »
((*slaps thread* please live thread. Bump))
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 11:23:06 pm by heartsgirl99 »
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2012, 01:15:49 am »
Blackpaw snickered at Kestelpaw's words, but was also confused at the same time. "What is a mat, Kestrelpaw?" the black tom questioned, his eyes wide with curiosity. He heard crunching under paw steps in the near distance and saw that Rainfrost, Stormstripe, and Mudfur had come back. "Grrr!"

Offline NoirBadger

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Your family friend badger is at your service!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2012, 04:58:32 pm »
(sorry school and stuff)

Swiftleg felt one on them bump into his legs. He spun around parniod that it was an attacker not noticing it was the apprentices. His eyes were filled with shock as he scanned the apprentice quickly. The shock faded away as he knew that they where apprentice from his own clan not attacking him.
"Why are you all runing around a scared rats?"
He joked a bit to make his question sound nicer but after all the hunting and endless patrols leading up him really overworking himself, he was not in one of the happiest moods right now.
Hello there! Your local badger (artist/rper/writer) is in your neighborhood! Mind some of the badger dens will ya?

If you ever see me in game, give me a shout if you want to rp!

wolfgirl56

« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2012, 06:17:46 pm »
Adderpaw looked up nervously at Swiftleg. "Ugh, I don't know. Maybe because we're apprentices?" he said to Swiftleg intimidatingly. He was ticked that Swiftleg didn't know that he and Foxpaw were his apprentices.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2012, 12:26:03 am »
(( Crystal, you never replied with Dawnpaw to Silverheart~))

Songfeather's gaze flickered from Icepaw to Brackenpaw, "Of course, son." She let a smile pass across her face before she stood up, her tail lashing behind her.
"This first move will come in handy at your age, particularly when a larger cat tries to attack you." The calico dropped into a crouch position, claws sliding out to feel the ice beneath her. Fighting would be difficult on the slippery substance. "Say that I am a... Stormclan cat, who has intruded on a patrol, and you must fight to ward it off." Her tail swiped back and forth on the snow, her ears lying flat on her head. "Tell me, Icepaw, what is the best way to handle this kind of situation? What move should you use?"

Bluebird, who had become bored of "patrolling the camp", watched her aunt and two apprentices train. The word "Stormclan" had caught her attention, and she looked with mild curiousity only to find that her beloved clan was being used as an example of an intruder. "Tch. Shoddy thanks, for how we saved their tails in that rogue battle," She muttered bitterly, half to Jetblack and half to herself. "You'd think we'd at least get an ounce of respect for that."
Stripedpaw peeked her head into the warrior den, blinking at the sudden change from light to dim. "Honeydew?" She ventured softly.
"We're not," Foxpaw said indignantly, licking a paw and cuffing it over his ear. He paused and panted for a second, glad that his mentor had stopped his run through the territory. "You're supposed to be training us, smart one." He said with an edge, tail lashing. "The prey won't disappear if you stop to teach us for a little bit, Swiftleap." He paused, getting an idea, "Why don't you teach us how to hunt? You'll get twice as much prey~"
Riverstorm sighed, Redear's words coming into his ears like a faint lullaby. He loved it when she didn't speak with such dark-hearted intent. It reminded him that the she-cat he had fallen in love was still there, deep inside and in some comatose state. As she had said, her, along with Stormclan, could soon fall into a deep sleep, knowing that they had taken their vengeance. The blue-tabby would help her until his last breath.
 "Love, do I try to hard sometimes?"
Riverstorm snorted, cuffing on of her ears with a paw, not answering the question. "Trying to stop you is like trying to stop the sun from rising." He tilted his head ever so slightly, blue-gray orbs squinting in the light that seeped in from the entrance. "Don't you ever stop trying, alright? We'll get there soon... I can promise you that." He placed his paw over hers and smiled gently.

((Riverstorm is getting all fluffy all the sudden O_O
I guess all toms should be allowed to get fluffy every once in a while LOL))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;