Author Topic: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open  (Read 95242 times)

wolfgirl56

Re: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2012, 12:03:59 am »
"Not much, the dawn patrol just left though," Blackpaw said to his friend. "For some reason part of me wants me to go join them, but we have to be patient." Blackpaw put his head down and felt strangely depressed. He sat up for a moment and looked at Kestrelpaw complaining about Mintpaw hitting her in the head. "Kestrelpaw, relax. It's not like Mintpaw attacked you in your sleep, which is highly unlikely. Stripedpaw would rather do that," Blackpaw said to Kestrelpaw, hopefully trying to make her feel better.
Embersong woke up to hearing Briarkit in the nursery with her mother. She then walked to the deputy's den and saw Jayflight there. The previous deputy, Spottedpelt, had died, and even though he had never trained an apprentice. She sighed and her heart sank, yet she did not know why. "Jayflight, want to go hunting?" she asked him. The tom got up and nodded, and they went to Silverstar's den to receive permission and they both went into the forest.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2012, 04:14:57 pm »
((Waiting for Fused and Temporal.))

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2012, 04:46:59 pm »
((*is waiting for okami and fused* my throat is hurting when I shallow, even after I had warm tea with honey for breakfast. I-do-not-want-to-go-to-the-doctor))
Signature by Green

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2012, 10:09:27 pm »
((Sorry for keeping you guys waiting, I was busy yesterday xD
Who is roleplaying Honeydew (Creekclan deputy) so she can mentor Striped?
And Crystal, roleplay Adderpaw then~))

Songfeather sighed and looked at Icepaw with a little sympathetic smile, deciding not to comment on her little slip up in the snow. That would be unkind. The calico stalked to the training grounds, a bit slower this time, truding through the thick sheet of snow that lay on the ground. When the mentor and apprentice arrived, she turned to Icepaw and took a deep breath, her eyes flitting up to the sky, as if dreading this next moment. "Today we will start to learn some fighting techniques, however this will require the other apprentices to work with you. Let's wait for a bit." Songfeather never liked to fight, and certainly wouldn't enjoy teaching it to Rainfrost's daughter even though it was necessary. The calico was a pacifist by nature.

Stripedpaw giggled mischieviously at Blackpaw's comment, an unusual reaction since the calico-tabby was usually hot-tempered when it came to things like that. She seemed to be taking it with good humor though. "It's true, Kestrelpaw~ You better watch your back!" She said, her grin soon fading. The apprentice padded the den exit and peered out just in time to see her father, Rainfrost, and Stormstripe walk out of camp for the day patrol. I wonder if Honeydew's awake... Her eyes softened for a moment, her tail lashing as if in irritance. Ries... Stripedpaw thought morosely of the dead she-cat before shaking her head, running to the warrior den.

Bluebird sat by her brother, her gaze locked on her paws, her eyelids slowly sinking down. She kept drifting off every so often, the only thing keeping her awake was the sound of the Creekclan cats going about. The blue-tabby had not slept well the night before, her mind kept creating horrible nightmares, most having something to do with Ivorypaw and Redear. One of them was especially terrifying. She was asleep in the warrior den in the Stormclan camp when suddenly there was the sound of something splattering. When she looked out, Redear, Riverstorm, and Jetblack were lying in a heap on the ground... Ivorythorn was standing at their bodies, paws bloody and her muzzle smeared with red.

Foxpaw bounded after the black and white blur that was his mentor, casting a gaze over his shoulder, "C'mon Adderpaw, we need to..." He paused to take breath, "Catch up with him!" He narrowly avoided a tree that he was about to run into, speeding after Swiftleap. Finally he was able to run up beside the tom, "Hey, what's the big hurry?" He asked, head tilting to the side, slight annoyance on his features.

Riverstorm laid his head gently down on top of Redear's head, ears twitching. His eyes were lost in thought. What was it you saw different of me, when everyone else despised me? He was silent for a moment, digesting this. Redear's attention seemed to be caught in something else, but he waited until she was listening before speaking again.
"What did I see different of you? Everything, really..." He leaned down and rasped his tongue over her forehead, "I think I knew that deep down you were still a kit, just like I was, and I didn't understand... Why anyone would treat you like they did." The tabby pressed his nose to Redear's and sighed. Talking about feelings and all that made him feel too vulnerable, but he supposed that as long as it was Redear, it was just fine. "I think I like you a little better when you're more Redear and less Sin. But I love you all the same."
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

wolfgirl56

« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2012, 11:23:34 pm »
((I'll roleplay Honey.))

wolfgirl56

« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2012, 12:31:36 am »
Adderpaw looked at his brother, Foxpaw. The apprentice had run after than him and he had left his brother behind on accident. He stopped and panted and looked at his brother at his fox-like ginger fur. Adderpaw had instead, gotten long fur with gray and white. "Sorry, but we have to catch up with Swiftleap. Did you see how fast he ran?" he meowed to his brother. Adderpaw then swung his head around to find that Swiftleap was gone. "Foxpaw!" he complained. He then started running, trying to catch up to him and he then bumped into something leg-like. He looked up to see the black-and-white tom standing before him.
Oops.

Icepaw's radiant blue eyes seemed to turn into star-bursts when she found out that Songfeather was going to teach her how to fight. She'd been waiting for this day. Now she and all the other apprentices were eight moons old and then if they got taught enough skills, they would all become warriors for CreekClan! CreekClan would grow stronger than ever, but what about the other Clans? They were low on members of their Clans too. She flattened her ears when she found out that the other apprentices had to help. She hoped Stripedpaw wouldn't volunteer to help.
Brackenpaw pricked his ears when he heard that Songfeather was training Icepaw to fight. Maybe Icepaw wouldn't mind fighting with him. He frowned when he found out that Mudfur was gone. I guess I can join, he thought as he walked to Songfeather and Icepaw. "Could I join you?"

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2012, 02:15:44 pm »
Sorry for my absence.
I decided Jetblack will lose his eyes completely like this.))

[Nothing for Jetblack]
Riverstorm's words had caught her attention. It was true her hate and pride had created Sin, and it enveloped her until Redear was deep within and resting. Sin was her, she was Sin, and the real Redear was unable to show unless around Riverstorm. "I know, love." She nuzzled into Riverstorm's flank. "And if it wasn't for you, the Redear part of me would have died. But it's a matter of time now, and soon we can all rest without any more revenge." She was still after her vengeance, even though she pretended to forgive the Nightclanners. "Love, do I try to hard sometimes?"
[Nothing for Leopardpaw]

The liar and the thief

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2012, 03:52:55 pm »
as her brothers left, lionpaw turned her head to see her father. "sure thing dad-I mean fireblaze. Dad, did stormclan forgive us?" "yes they did forgive us, after giving leopardpaw back to us, I promised redear that I'll give her gifts. Lionpaw, without me and your mother then nightclan would just be a worthless battle ground" lionpaw twitched her ear like she understand and then started to follow her father towards the camp entrance.

tinytiger walked over to leopardpaw, her dark blue eyes fixed onto the ocelot apprentice. "leopardpaw, do you want to start training to be a good warrior?" she meowed to leopardpaw, giving the apprentice a few licks on the head.

sliverheart walked over to Dawnpaw useing her paw to wake her apprentice up by poking softy. "come on Dawnpaw, you got medicine cat training to do" she whispered to Dawnpaw softly.

as she woke up, Cloudpaw letted out a deep yawn and then turned her head to frostheart. "frostheart, can you take me to Dawnpaw today please?" she meowed, her meowed mixed with another yawn.
Signature by Green

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2012, 07:09:44 pm »
((~bump))
Signature by Green

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2012, 12:42:24 am »
((*punches thread* live thread, live! Also, bump))
Signature by Green