Author Topic: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open  (Read 94323 times)

Offline NoirBadger

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Your family friend badger is at your service!
    • View Profile
Re: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2012, 03:08:36 am »

Swiftleap~Nightclan~24 moons old
Swiftleap rushed into Nightclan camp with some more prey in his jaws. The black and white tom had been hunting a lot and the toll was clearly seen. His fur was ruffled and was caked with dirt and bruises. He dropped the battered prey he had onto the fresh kill pile. He told a while to regain some of his slurry and slow thoughts after being so over worked by himself. Swiftleap knew he was at a point where he might just fall onto the ground and sleep for like a moon or so he knew the clan was just getting started again and a lot of prey was going to help them surrive. As he proceeded to stumble out of the camp he forgot about anything that had to do with apprentices or anything of the sorts.
Hello there! Your local badger (artist/rper/writer) is in your neighborhood! Mind some of the badger dens will ya?

If you ever see me in game, give me a shout if you want to rp!

wolfgirl56

« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2012, 04:23:32 pm »
Icepaw sighed at Songfeather's words. The silver tabby had not gotten enough sleep last night, due to her being awoken by Blackpaw repeated times. "Fine, Songfeather," Icepaw mewed reluctantly. She followed her mentor to begin her hunting session. She felt the snow under her paw pads crunch slightly under her, as if she were walking on thin ice. A gust of wind blew directly into her face and she sank into the snow with an "Oof!" Scared by her experience, she started to cry out for her sisters, her brother, her father, her mother, anyone.
At the sound of Icepaw crying, Rainfrost sprinted over to Icepaw. Though it did look a little funny to her, Rainfrost couldn't help feeling sorry for her kit. "There, there, you're fine Icepaw," Rainfrost said soothingly, picking her up from the snow hole that Icepaw fell into and she started to lick her to comfort her and make her warmer. When Icepaw stopped crying, Rainfrost gave her a hearty nudge and purred to her. "I love you, Icepaw, your sisters too and your brother and father. Now, you must join Songfeather to begin your hunting session," Rainfrost purred to her with a warm smile. "Thank you, mom." Rainfrost saw her daughter pad away into the forest with her mother. Almost immediately, Stormstripe joined her.
Stormstripe was about to take a bite out of fresh-kill when he heard Icepaw cry. After Rainfrost had soothed her, he padded over to his mate and sat next to her. "What was wrong with Icepaw, Rainfrost?" he asked her, concern in his voice.
"Icepaw fell into the snow, but she's alright now, dear."
"Ah. I hope that leaf-bare will end soon. The fresh-kill is running out and all. Wait, should we ask Nightstar if we can have a dawn patrol? The sun is just rising and-"
"Yes, we shall. Would Mudfur like to be a part of it?"
"I'll go check." After giving his mate a quick lick on the cheek, Stormstripe padded over to his brother, who was sleeping in the warrior's den. Why was Mudfur acting so lazy now? "Mudfur, wake up," he whispered. "Do you want to be a part of the dawn patrol?"
"Sure. How's Songfeather doing?"
"Just starting to train Icepaw. Anyways, let's go."
"Okay."
The black tom led his brown brother to Rainfrost and said, "He wants to come."
"Good. Hopefully we can catch some fresh-kill along the way or something. Make sure the apprentices don't follow us."
Stormstripe was a little confused at why Rainfrost didn't want an apprentice to come along with them. Well, some patrols are dangerous, especially during leaf-bare, where you can catch greencough or you can slip, Stormstripe thought. Now everything made sense.

Blackpaw watched as Songfeather and Icepaw padded away to hunt, and his parents and his uncle were starting the dawn patrol. Blackpaw froze at his mother's words. He, Mintpaw, Icepaw, Stripedpaw, Dovepaw, and Brackenpaw were all apprentices, but why couldn't they come? He then thought about Icepaw slipping into the snow hole. For some reason, the thought of sneaking out with them appealed to him.
Dovepaw woke up to see that her brother was awake and Icepaw was gone. She noticed how Blackpaw stared at her parents and uncle with longing in his eyes. The thought confused her. Why did Blackpaw want to join them? Now it was too late, since the three cats had disappeared into the forest.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2012, 04:28:26 pm »
((hey crystal, can tinytiger receive her nine lives and name when it's nighttime in roleplay time?))
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2012, 04:36:01 pm »
((Sure.))

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2012, 05:11:02 pm »
((ok thank you))

in the leader's den, tinytiger woke up with a deep yawn. The news of leopardpaw getting hurt by a cat made her loss sleep and made her mate a but more protective than ever. She turned her head to see a orange cat sleeping next to her, his fur brighten by the sun light. "fireblaze, wake up. We need to train our kits and we need to go on dawn patrol" "ok,ok, I'm waking up" as fireblaze got up, tinytiger got up too, stretching her legs before following her deputy out of the den.

whoever tried to kill leopardpaw is going to die under my paws! fireblaze thought, letting out a soft growl but tinytiger licked his cheek, making the orange Tom a but relaxed. I can't go crazy today, tinytiger promised that she'll get her new name and lives tonight he thought again. Hunger strikes his belly but ignored it and kept on walking towards the apprentice den. At the entrance, fireblaze poked his head through the den's entrance to see four apprentices. "lionpaw, I need to teach you to hunt and maybe do a little battle training" he meowed. "leopardpaw, we are going to do battle training and hunting"
Signature by Green

Offline NoirBadger

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Your family friend badger is at your service!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2012, 05:58:42 pm »
Swiftleap was outside the warrior den on the ground sore and tired. His almost non stop hunting did take a toll on him. The tom's light green eyes looked over. He could recall so shamefully that he was only able to catch five pieces of prey. He groaned disappointed in himself. Swiftleap started to slowly get up. He wasn't so keen on getting buried in snow. Not today. Swiftleap stumbled to walk. The tired tom forced himself to try and get out of camp so he could find some more prey to support the clan. He was whispering how he could have done better and he needs to work more at it softly to himself as his black and white pelt slowlt disappered out of the camp's entrance.
Hello there! Your local badger (artist/rper/writer) is in your neighborhood! Mind some of the badger dens will ya?

If you ever see me in game, give me a shout if you want to rp!

wolfgirl56

« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2012, 11:03:47 pm »
Bump.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2012, 11:15:10 pm »
Random note- If MilleniumDream and Blackkit (you forget him but meh) are needed or wanted in this roleplay, I give permission to Temporal and Fused ONLY to roleplay either of the two- as I will not be joining this.

If I find out that anyone else has, I dunno what'll happen.. I'll probaly get high on sugar and go rabbid on the person! x3.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2012, 11:37:49 pm »
((Okay Mill c:))

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2012, 11:46:37 pm »
((Aw, I'll miss you not roleplaying here, Milleniuco, but I understand. c:))

The calico apprentice opened one eye a slit, woken up by the cold streaming from the entrance and the muffled voices outside the den. She mumbled and rolled over to another side. "Five... more... minutes..." Mintpaw yawned, wrapping her paws around her eyes. The frigid air hardly helped her out of any cat to wake up.
After a moment's hesitation, she rolled back onto her stomach, sprawling out on her nest a little. "Did the dawn patrol leave already?" Her words slurred, as if she still weren't fully awake. Who would be, in this sort of weather, anyway?

Sitting upright, the she-cat gave herself a quick wash of her tongue, making sure not to dampen her fur too much. She'd feel like she just got out from a swim in the river-- in leafbare. "Did something happen?" she asked, her question mainly directed at Blackpaw.

Kestrelpaw gave a muffled hiss of annoyance as Mintpaw kicked her head. "Watch where you're putting your paws, fishbrain!" she mumbled quietly. The cream-colored cat had intended to sleep longer this morning, but having other apprentices trample her wasn't the idea she was looking for. Rolling her cerulean eyes as the calico didn't hear her complaint, she got up and flexed her shoulders, bleary-eyed.
"Get up, get up, get up, get up, get up..." the kitten chanted excitedly, prodding her mother, who was still sleeping. As the older Turkish Angora opened one eye, she mewled in her happy-go-lucky way. "Momma, momma! Can I go outside?"
"Isn't it too cold out to go romp around in camp?" the queen asked.
"No!" Briarkit shook her head. It was obvious the kit wouldn't give up so easily just because of the weather.
"It's not even sunhigh yet, dear. The sun's just come up. Go back to sleep,"
"But I don't want to!" However tired she really was, there wasn't an option to go back to sleep. "It's boring in here."
"You wouldn't be able to tell when you're sleeping."
"Yes I would," Briarkit insisted, her ears twitching. Her mother opened both her eyes and stared at her kit. "You look like you've been tugged through the thorn barrier backward!" she purred in amusement, leaning forward to groom the younger cat. Briarkit tried to escape that rough tongue, but a paw barred her way. "No I don't. I wanna explore the camp!"
"Once you've gotten a good wash."

ヌ - ド ル