Author Topic: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open  (Read 95295 times)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open
« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2012, 11:46:53 pm »
((Posting Ivory real quick then waiting for the others.
Ivory will take Lion to Stormclan and then Redear will decide to imprison Lion. That sound good? I don't think it would be very fitting for Ivory to feel sorry for Lion, then say "Okay, keep her a prisoner" xD
Or maybe, Redear will be all like "KILL HER, YOU FOOL"
And then Ivory will be like "NU! Let's just keep her a prisoner!"
And then River be like "I am the only male in the clan at the moment so obviously my choice is insignificant compared to the females." DEMOCRACY
Poor, Poor Lionpaw. Tries to be nice then gets taken prisoner for it TT_TT
Sorry I'm high on pepsi
And oh my god that actually does fit, Okami. So are you implying that Leopardpaw feel guilty and want to get Lionpaw back? FRIKKIN GENIUS. ))

There went that wave of guilt again. Really, she thought that her heart should be hardened enough not to feel guilty for killing the cats who had aided Leopardpaw in trying to kill her. The gears in Ivorythorn's head started turning. Surely she should know by now that her sisters have died? Eh, who cares anyway... The silver she-cat let her hackles flatten to give the illusion that she had relaxed. "Ah... How kind of you." Ivorythorn said with a forced smile. I'll take her back to Stormclan and wait till Sin gets back... How she planned to keep the orange tabby in the camp until the turkish vann arrived, she didn't know yet. "Would like you like to come and thank Redear in person?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. She turned away and flicked her tail in the direction of her camp, "Come along." The she-cat padded away, expecting Lionpaw to follow in kind. Sin... I hope you get back soon... Her thoughts strayed as she strolled through the forest. Ones of Foxpaw, that night... She wondered how devastated he would be to find another one of his sisters missing, injured, or worse... killed.
Ivorythorn glanced over her shoulder at the unfortunate Lionpaw. In all harsh reality, she wouldn't have anything good in store for her. And it'll be all my fault too... She shook her head, trying to wish away the sympathy. The silver tabby entered the camp, "Here we are, Lionpaw..."

Riverstorm's eyes blinked open, his ears sitting high on his head as he detected pawsteps.
"Here we are, Lionpaw..." It was Ivorythorn's voice.
"What in Bloodclans... Lionpaw?" He muttered, raising his head from the warm pillow that was Redear's fur. His nose twitched in disgust. "Nightclan." The blue-tabby turned and nudged his mate, though words were not needed he said this anyways, "Redear, Ivorythorn has brought someone..."
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 11:49:39 pm by FusedHearts »
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

wolfgirl56

« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2012, 11:49:30 pm »
((Jet is killed off?))

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2012, 11:50:19 pm »
((No, Jet is unconscious, however he no longer has his eyes.))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2012, 12:13:53 am »
((@okami: lol, nice spoof. Poor lionpaw and leopardpaw....

@fused: the first one about how lionpaw would be prisoner sounds good but I don't mind as long as lionpaw dosn't get killed or badly beaten up.

Here's a small spoof:

Fireblaze: hey redear, what are you going to be for Halloween?
Redear: you see....

*a few days later on halloween*

Some kits, facilier and newly made apprentices (not leopardpaw): ahh!!! *runs off*
Fireblaze: wow, you did scared off some kits and....facilier O_o
Redear: yep *is wearing a reaper costume* >:D
Oak: wow, I did not know that facilier was a scary cat O_O
Rainfrost: I be right back, I must fetch those newly made apprentices and kits! *runs off*
Mintpaw: that's odd, the rouge leader ran off like a scared kit
Riverstorm: I guess redear won the award for scaring off the most evil rouge ever!))

"thank you and sure" lionpaw said before following ivorythorn to stormclan. (*mini time skip*) now at stormclan camp, lionpaw turned her head to see a large pile of bones laying on top of each other. oh great starclan, that's one huge bone hill. I hope that redear dosn't try to kill me after giving her fresh-kill. she thought. She turned her head to see a den made out of bones, giving her a chill across her spine before she twicthed her nose in disgust at the smell of stormclan.

((is waiting for crystal before roleplaying silverheart and waiting for okami before roleplaying tinytiger))
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2012, 12:42:09 am »
((@okami: lol, nice spoof. Poor lionpaw and leopardpaw....

@fused: the first one about how lionpaw would be prisoner sounds good but I don't mind as long as lionpaw dosn't get killed or badly beaten up.

Here's a small spoof:

Fireblaze: hey redear, what are you going to be for Halloween?
Redear: you see....

*a few days later on halloween*

Some kits, facilier and newly made apprentices (not leopardpaw): ahh!!! *runs off*
Fireblaze: wow, you did scared off some kits and....facilier O_o
Redear: yep *is wearing a reaper costume* >:D
Oak: wow, I did not know that facilier was a scary cat O_O
Rainfrost: I be right back, I must fetch those newly made apprentices and kits! *runs off*
Mintpaw: that's odd, the rouge leader ran off like a scared kit
Riverstorm: I guess redear won the award for scaring off the most evil rouge ever!))

"thank you and sure" lionpaw said before following ivorythorn to stormclan. (*mini time skip*) now at stormclan camp, lionpaw turned her head to see a large pile of bones laying on top of each other. oh great starclan, that's one huge bone hill. I hope that redear dosn't try to kill me after giving her fresh-kill. she thought. She turned her head to see a den made out of bones, giving her a chill across her spine before she twicthed her nose in disgust at the smell of stormclan.

((is waiting for crystal before roleplaying silverheart and waiting for okami before roleplaying tinytiger))
((it's not a spoof.))

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2012, 03:09:55 am »
Exactly))
Leopardpaw nodded to her mother before following.
The Turkish vann perked at her lone ear at her mates words. She purred in delight and risen to her paws. "Purrfect, excuse me love, I must see to this event." She stood tall and probably seemed scary for her large scarred figure was nothing like a soft Nightclanner, it held a history of pain and suffering. Her form loomed over Lionpaw, a serious glare on her face. "And what are WE up to?" She questioned, towering over the orange tabby. "A Nightclan mutt who's blood dances and spits upon her ancestors? Once againn, you've done. Well, Invidia." She nodded to the silver tabby and gave her a rewarding nuzzle. Turning back to Lionpaw, she sized her up, and with a snear, she questioned the orange tabby. "Halfclan, what reasons do you have for invading our territory? Every cat knows the crime for invading into Stormclan land."
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 12:33:34 am by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2012, 08:37:36 pm »
((Sorry that I thought that okami's post about lionpaw and leopardpaw was a spoof, I must been watching too many spoofs))

mutt!? Where on starclan is talking to!? lionpaw thought, her fur on her back raised. She sat down, her head high and dropped the fish. "I am lionpaw and one of your warriors brought me here from nightclan near the border of your clan. I came here to give you a gift for giving back my sisters, my parents didn't fill the promise that they made so I had to finish the promise instead by giving you this" she said, using her right left paw to push the fish that she caught to redear.

((new plot/idea: maybe after it or when this thread reaches 30/40/50 or more pages, there could be a clans vs dark forest battle like the "final battle" from the last hope))
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 10:56:44 pm by Heartsgirl99 »
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

« Reply #87 on: October 26, 2012, 11:42:52 pm »
Dawnpaw's eyes rose in eagerness. "Is that so?" she asked, with a purr in her tone. She slowly walked over to Silverheart, her tail moving slowly in the air. "Teach me more, mentor."
Icepaw's ears flattened when Songfeather stated that she couldn't attack Brackenpaw. This made her slightly ticked. She turned and sprang onto Songfeather, her claws trying to dig into the skin beneath her fur and she tried to nip at Songfeather's ear.
Or maybe throat.

((Fail. I've got school and stuff and I am sick today. -.-))

Offline NoirBadger

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Your family friend badger is at your service!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 27, 2012, 04:14:47 am »
(oh god I have school mostly....did anyone respond to Swiftleap? I forgot....so sorry @.@)
Hello there! Your local badger (artist/rper/writer) is in your neighborhood! Mind some of the badger dens will ya?

If you ever see me in game, give me a shout if you want to rp!

wolfgirl56

« Reply #89 on: October 27, 2012, 05:33:20 pm »
((Adder (me) did.))