Author Topic: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open  (Read 95291 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: || Cats of the Battle || Remake of my Warrior Cat roleplay || Open
« Reply #240 on: December 15, 2012, 01:16:28 am »
((well...at least everything is calm for now, I'm going to Rp blossom, badger and shadow before I do my other cats))

too tired to keep her blue eyes opened, blossom letted out a small yawn before laying her head down next to badger. "is shadow going to find mom?" "I hope so blossom, I hope so" she closed her eyes, drifting off into sleepiness.

badger watched as his tiny sister went to sleep before standing up, his ears perked for any signs of their brother or their mother. come on shadow, what's taking so long? he thought, turning his head to blossom for a second before turning his head back to the tall grass.

a different scent caught his nose as he walked into the forest. what is this scent? shadow thought. He has scented smoke, rouges and the area around and in the barn before but this scent is different from the other scents he remember. He kept on walking, his paws aching for rest but he ignored the pain. I'm not going to rest now, I want to explore here first "this looks interesting" he mewed softy, his pale amber eyes widen and pushing his thought away.
Signature by Green

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 15, 2012, 01:44:32 am »
I'll probably make my Leopardpost after Ivory does the mission. I'll explain ideas tomorrow, making an animation of this rp currently
here's an idea:
black and white will have new eyes
Just as he's about to kindle and die
A bird of blue will try to stop it
But she'll get engulfed in it
And soon a blue feather
Stained with black ink
Will be all that's left
to tell their tale))
THIS
Is pretty epic. We can flesh it out later.))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 15, 2012, 02:19:13 am »
-Can't wryme so doesn't try-))

The liar and the thief

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 15, 2012, 11:12:45 am »
Lizard followed IvoryThorn near the river.He saw the silver tabby rubbing her sides to the trees.
"Ooo I'm also itchy.Ill scratch myself to this plant."Lizard rubbed himself to a poison Ivy."Ow ow ow Im more itchy!" The chubby tom started running in circles,scratching himself.He tripped in a rock,annoying a lady bug((outta ideas)) that lived on the rock and hitting a tree with his head.The bug bit lil Lizard on the tail.Lizard,scared screamed "THE ROGUES!THE ROOGUEEES AREEE COOOMING!" and climbed to the top of the tree.He saw that the bug climbing the tree made that.He waited for the bug to be right next to him,and then cut the bug in two with his claws((evil is coming to LizardPaw)).He then looked right.
"Oooo look.I can see Creek Clan from over here.They didn't hear me.And loook.A Unicorn.Ooo so your name is Charlie?Oook,myy naame is Miiint."Lizard fell down the tree.With a meow of pain,he shook his head and got up.He licked his paw,spit out a bunch of dirt,and approached Ivory again.
"Sorry for that chief.Now,do we put the fish in that pile"-Lizard pointed with his nose to a pile of...you-know-what made by wild animals-"Or in that pile?"-Lizard pointed with his nose to a fish bones pile.
((Making this poor apprentice more and more idiotic XD.I wanna see how is he gonna be in my 25th post.And when he screams I didn't want to make him a Leeroy Jenkins,ruining the plan.Know what I mean?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 11:19:57 am by Dragonite »
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 16, 2012, 03:14:41 pm »
((*slaps thread* there you go, your back to life! Now......I'm going to pet and watch my new 5 week old holland lop, honey))
Signature by Green

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 16, 2012, 07:44:34 pm »
((Thanks, Stephen~
I'll reply some time today. I have a mini-plot thought out if you guys wanna see:
Ivorys Mission:
Liardpaw and Invidia carry on their plan to kill Rainfrost. Song will ask Rain to go eat together at the fresh-kill pile, and Ivory will already have placed the deadly fish there. Song offers the minty smelling fish to Rain and the she-cat eats it. Ivory and Lizardpaw watch as Rain slowly dies of the needle in her stomach. A little bit later, after Rain dies, Silverheart discovers the needle (maybe she coughed it up) and begins to wonder who would have put the needle in the fish. She remembers that Song had asked Rain to go eat and begins to suspect her. Icepaw, grieving, might turn around and yell at Stripedpaw that it was her or her mothers fault that Rain died. Songfeather will have ran away in a fit of tears earlier, seeing none of this. We shall see what goes on from there.))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: December 16, 2012, 08:18:53 pm »
((Thanks, Stephen~
I'll reply some time today. I have a mini-plot thought out if you guys wanna see:
Ivorys Mission:
Liardpaw and Invidia carry on their plan to kill Rainfrost. Song will ask Rain to go eat together at the fresh-kill pile, and Ivory will already have placed the deadly fish there. Song offers the minty smelling fish to Rain and the she-cat eats it. Ivory and Lizardpaw watch as Rain slowly dies of the needle in her stomach. A little bit later, after Rain dies, Silverheart discovers the needle (maybe she coughed it up) and begins to wonder who would have put the needle in the fish. She remembers that Song had asked Rain to go eat and begins to suspect her. Icepaw, grieving, might turn around and yell at Stripedpaw that it was her or her mothers fault that Rain died. Songfeather will have ran away in a fit of tears earlier, seeing none of this. We shall see what goes on from there.))
CONTINUATION
Discovering the sobbing Songfeather that has unknowingly stumbled into Stormclan, Redear nears her to try and comfort her. Songfeather's suspicious about the turkish at first and tries to ignore her or so on, but after Redear's persuasion, the calico finally confesses. Redear would then know the plan worked and would secretly reward Invidia and Lizardlick, but until then she offers the she-cat comfort and shelter in Stormclan until she can plan her next move. While the queen is taking shelter there, Redear begins to bond with her more, focusing much attention on the calico. Riverstorm finds out soon that Redear's keeping Songfeather in her camp and is very displeased, but after some argument we'll see if he accepts it or not.
Also, instead of running off, can Songfeather be banished or something and then run off in her tears. And don't forget, the needle is supposed to choke Rainfrost, not any other death))
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 09:51:49 pm by T3R3Z1 »

The liar and the thief

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 16, 2012, 09:23:39 pm »
((well...I like the mini plot but can some other cat discover the needle and suspect songfeather instead of silverheart? I kinda don't want silver to suspect songfeather for rainfrost's death. And does anyone want to do a earthquake prophecy in the Rp? I made a prophecy warning the cats of a earthquake but I'm going to find it.))
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 09:26:55 pm by Heartsgirl99 »
Signature by Green

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: December 16, 2012, 09:53:57 pm »
((well...I like the mini plot but can some other cat discover the needle and suspect songfeather instead of silverheart? I kinda don't want silver to suspect songfeather for rainfrost's death. And does anyone want to do a earthquake prophecy in the Rp? I made a prophecy warning the cats of a earthquake but I'm going to find it.))
I keep mixing up Rainfrost and Silverheart! I was figuring since she's the med cat she'd be more likely to do stuff like figure out the cause of death, but for feels we can have Stormstripe find out instead.))

The liar and the thief

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: December 16, 2012, 10:18:36 pm »
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 10:32:05 pm by Dragonite »
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!