Author Topic: Cyanide Sunshine [Inactive since 06/01/2013]  (Read 32791 times)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
Re: Cyanide Sunshine (Rated R for Gore, Language, and Creepy-ness-Open For EVER!)
« Reply #130 on: November 08, 2012, 12:08:50 am »
((Is the young girl suppose to be Tamah? If so I'm afraid Tamah has actually been in the same room as everyone else, where Iris was, Jacqueline before he left, Jared, Natalie, and where Scythe was at first as well but now isn't, where all the weapons are ^.^'

However, you don't have to change the post completely. I can simply have Tamah go to that room shortly after Iris had arrived, so really all you'd have to change are those two last sentences in your post, either deleting them or just edit them slightly :3

I'm still going to wait a bit more before posting [giving Radioactive a chance to post, along with Soar and Toast. Is Okami still in the RP? She hasn't posted in a long while...]. While I do, would Iris like more help for her mission or would Tamah's help be enough? If the first, anymore volunteers? Perhaps they could follow after Tamah/Tamah could drag them along with her to the room Iris is in currently? xD

Sorry, just looking for opportunities for everyone to be able to RP together and have characters interact ^.^' There's still Jacqueline's mission as well, though I'm still unaware of what his plan is~))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Cyanide Sunshine (Rated R for Gore, Language, and Creepy-ness-Open For EVER!)
« Reply #131 on: November 08, 2012, 12:28:29 am »
Fixed the personality -unliteratly runs in circles before hitting tree- Oh, and your avatar rocks Tanglemask! I wish I could watch Hetalia past episode nine, but apparently it 'innaproprate'. -mutters rant under breath-))

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 08, 2012, 12:42:27 am »
[[@Kiji: *hint hint.* Read the rules on the front page >u<. It requires you to do something~. ]]

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 08, 2012, 12:46:16 am »
((Perhaps Nat could go along with Iris? She doesn't have anything else to do but...
Eat....
Breath...
Clip her toenails...
Wear a maid outfit and go trick-or-treating for Lilith...
Okay, that's alot of stuff to do but... I don't think she'd enjoy any of those. I'll think up a reason for her to join Iris on the fly if you're up to it~
Ooh, what if Natalie told Tamah about the lost pentagram at the burned down school, and Tamah dragged her to the computer room to show her the other closest pentagrams?
I'm also waiting for the others to post.
@Kiji,
Yes. Something to do with a certain type of weather that involves the sun and a certain certain kind of poison~))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Wolfish Grin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • ..and then I was like 'lol whoops, my bad...' |D
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 08, 2012, 01:40:00 am »
((I'm still a little stuck in the RP at the moment. I'm hoping SoaringAway can bring Elinor [forgive me if I got her name wrong.  D:] over, along with Toast's charrie, since they have Jared's coat and they could talk. And maybe then we could go head to dinner, or something? Although I haven't seen Toast... .3. Maybe I'll go PM him/her.

BTW, people, the guns clattered out of the rack for the second time because there was an earthquake. Yes, there was an earthquake. I'm sorry I'm being b*tchy about that, but it seems that hasn't gotten across the everyone.  T-T

If Toast doesn't show up for awhile, maybe Jared can help someone if they need it.))
I really need to get around to updating my siggy.
Meh, but that would require effort.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 08, 2012, 01:44:41 am »
[[If Toast doesn't arrive within a matter of 3 days, I'll just void the interaction and just say Elinor took the coat to allow the rp to continue. *Shrugs.* It is a rather rude option but the rp is between a hard place and a rock. I really do want to explore Elinor's character *as it is a first I rp'd as someone with her personality.* and it is tedious to wait... Aye! Sorry for sounding impatient ^^;'.]]

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 08, 2012, 08:16:28 am »
Oh really? Yes it was supposed to be Tamah, i thought she left that area. If Tamah could just enter the room that would be fine ^^ ))
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #137 on: November 09, 2012, 03:52:23 am »
((Sorry for inactivity D: I'll post as soon as possible, but I'm busy with school. It's really hard to be transferred and still get good grade ;w;

People do like my accent though, and I've made a few friends :D))

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 09, 2012, 03:56:21 am »
[[ Aww >3<. I hope you enjoy the States, hun. Just don't let others take advantage of your accent (it sounds odd, I just realized this now..) since one of my foreign exchanged student friend had a Italian accent and it was all dandy but most people only wanted to be his friend because of bragging rights.. ]]

[[School is a bit more difficult in the States but you'll get the handling.. I hope you aren't in the public school system but if you are, I pray for you *as I am unfortunately stuck in public high school* as it can get a bit ..extreme..]]

Offline Wolfish Grin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • ..and then I was like 'lol whoops, my bad...' |D
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 09, 2012, 05:44:27 am »
((I think I have seen Toast in-game; but I haven't been on recently because of school, too. Not that I want to slow down the RP or keep anyone from posting.. but I hope we can give her a little longer, maybe? .n.

And I'm glad you made friends! ^^ Also, I haven't experienced 'bragging rights' for friends; but if that goes on, then they aren't really friends. And hey. >U Public school's not bad. Okay, well maybe... depends on where you are. I'm fortunate to be in a very good, public high school that's not [that] ghetto, and has minimal druggies, smokers, *inappropriate names here, etc.*. There will always be a few, but it's not as, well at least it's not as open in my high school as it is usually portrayed.

And I'm pretty sure Europe's academic and educational system is at a higher standard- at least that's what I've heard. Or... it's harder for the people who are separated into the advanced system/classes, or whatever. I'm not sure how that works.))
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 05:46:06 am by WolfishGrin~(AVT) »
I really need to get around to updating my siggy.
Meh, but that would require effort.