Author Topic: First Characters  (Read 3420 times)

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
First Characters
« on: November 08, 2012, 07:42:57 pm »
Gooood evening, ferals. Now, obviously when we all signed up for the game and started playing FeralHeart for the first time we all made our very first character. For some of us, that moment was quite a while ago, for others it was quite recently.
I'm interested to know what your very first character was that you made, whether it was years, or days ago. I made my first char around 2 years ago. It was a wolf with black and white pelt and green celtic markings, called Celtic Spirit. Really into celtic stuff I am ;). I used to sit around on Bonfire in the days when the Mate Center was non-existant, watch what other people were doing and do a bit of howling, as you do. I don't have Celtic anymore, and if I'm honest, I kind of miss her xD

So, tell us what your first character was, how long you made it and whether you still have that char. :)

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline LiesUnderOath

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Accidentially intentional.
    • View Profile
Re: First Characters
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 07:58:37 pm »
The first character that I made was a red panda, named Panda. x3
This was about two years ago when I joined, before mate-centers or howling or wings.

I met many of my old friends with that character. I would run around and follow people, and act all innocent when they caught me. ::) One group of wolves actually accepted me into their 'clique', and I became friends with most of them, following them around and learning how to play the game (the controls and everything).

I still have Panda, though I don't use her nearly as much as I used to.<3

Offline Miles101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Praise Helix
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 08:33:36 pm »
I made my first charrie around the time the very first FH version came out, before the server was working. Her name was Uzuri, she was a white lion thing with a blue back, ears, and tail tip and golden-orange eyes. Ahhh, good times, good times.

Offline Tearless

• The strange artist about whom your mother warned you...
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 81
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 08:12:45 am »
Oh wow... first char I made, long before flying and all that, was just a grey feline thing with lighter grey liger spots. I inventively dubbed it Tearless. XD I just wanted to see the maps at that point; I'd been having a lot of trouble getting the game to work and was all 'screw it, I don't know who or what it is, but it's good enough!" I climbed the impossible mountain in Fluorite with it, and was proud of myself. That being back when standing on that mountain was a serious achievement because there were no wings.

First real character I made was a dark brown, silver-maned lion named Kivuli; still have him, though he's changed and developed a bit and gotten several generations of preset since then.

Ah, the memories.

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 08:49:12 am »
As Tearless said, mine was much before wings and such.

It was a black canine with a white under belly, neon green hair, neon royal blue tigerstripes, yellow eyes, and a cyan tailtip.

My gosh. Ew.

Nuff said.

art by dearhunters on da

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2012, 11:56:37 am »
Hehe I'm sensing a bit of nostalgia going on here XD

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2012, 12:52:56 pm »
Seeing as I joined back in May, I had wings, and I wasn't afraid of showing that I knew about them either - apparently. xD

So. The first character I created was a light grey shaded feline with darker, toeless socks markings.
Don't forget the wings.. No idea which color they were, but they were added/removed back and forth.
I cannot even remember what the name of it was. o.o After that... I made a bunch of huskies. ._.'

I don't have that character today, I believe I edited it into something else.

Though, the first character on this account was a dark pelted, green eyes, dark grey canine with light grey Biohazard markings on body and face while the tail was 'snake'. :3
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 12:56:34 pm by PrettyReckless »
RETIRED.

Offline Rainbowfur

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • cut my life into pizzas this is my plastic fork
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2012, 02:59:34 pm »
I joined roughly 2 years ago before items or wings and such. I made a black cat with neon color around the eyes and a pink stripe down its back. It was fairly large and I called it Rainbowfur :)
Now, on my first day I remember I went over the waterfall in ficho and was raging cause I thought there was no way to get back to bonfire. ah, good (noob) times :3
profile pic by me
mapmaker/preset maker
PM me for commissions^^

Offline okami357

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • kaere..kaere..kaere...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2012, 04:08:23 pm »
I joined in 7 of May of 2011 and my first chara is Hagane and I STILL have him <3 he's my 2 fav here

wolfdog01

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2012, 04:31:32 pm »
My first was a little bit after the wings I think, his name was Yasha and he was all black with white Celtic markings and white slit eyes