Author Topic: Ever Stray - Wolf's Rain (Remade Again!) Accepting (PG-13)  (Read 54540 times)

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Texting at 2 A.M. three days in a row? Really?
    • View Profile
    • Roleplays Extended - A newly created RPG site with many options
Re: Ever Stray - Wolf's Rain (Remade Again!) Accepting (PG-13)
« Reply #110 on: December 06, 2012, 03:20:54 am »
(waiting for Isis)

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Alright, I'm here; two wishes left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 06, 2012, 11:38:30 pm »
(( im sorry guys, I'll post tomorrow, I promise - I'm just totally wrapped up in school work right now -_- ))
"Somebody told me that my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, but I don't even have an elevator."

"I heard that too! We should go and buy one!"
~America and Italy - Hetalia

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 07, 2012, 01:45:36 am »
(( I know how ya feel. :/ that's why I just don't do mine.))

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Alright, I'm here; two wishes left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 10, 2012, 01:03:52 am »
(( Ugh. I have terrible writer's block for this RP! D: My inspiration has left me...
I'm sorry, I know I said I would post Friday. I'm a liar T_T ))

K a z e      

The silver wolf lowered her brows as she looked through the windows of the testing room doors. She walked onward down the hall, not wanting to waste any time in the place. "There's nothing in there for us," she said seriously. "Hurry, we need to find a flight of stairs going down, so we can get to the basement."
Finally, she rounded another corner and walked into another hallway lined with doors on both sides. A human in a strange lab suit stood near one of the doors, fiddling with some buttons on a wall keypad; she didn't pay attention to Kaze, and eventually the woman in the suit walked through the door. The wolf, determined to break the flower maiden free alone if she had to, had her amber eyes locked on something at the end of the hall. Just what she was looking for.
She started down the flight, which went on for at least three flights from what she could see. She ran and leaped while there were no humans present.
"Somebody told me that my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, but I don't even have an elevator."

"I heard that too! We should go and buy one!"
~America and Italy - Hetalia

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #114 on: December 10, 2012, 02:44:58 am »
Accalia
"There's nothing in there for us, "Hurry, we need to find a flight of stairs going down, so we can get to the basement." Accalia nodded and watched as Kaze leapt down the flight of stairs "I'm going up." she whispered. She spun around and saw a janitor's closet and quickly ran inside, rummaging around she found a janitor's jumpsuit and name tag and a cleaning cart. She threw on the jumpsuit and grabbed the cleaning cart, her illusion now wearing a rugged suit almost made her laugh. She reached into one of the pockets and found a key card and grinned, she left the closet and saw a elevator farther down the hall and walked over to it. Arriving at the elevator doors she saw a dial pad with a card slot and quickly swiped the card through and was rewarded with a approving beep, she smiled as the doors opened and walked right in. "To the top floor." She pushed the button with the highest number(How many floors does this place got? lol) and watched the doors close. The elevator came to life and slowly went up to the top floor "I hope no one gets on.." she said, coming to a stop the elevator stopped at the wanted floor. As soon as the doors opened she walked out of the elevator and began her search for the maiden. "She is so close! The scent is so strong up here." As she was peering through windows she saw a larger door at the end of the hall "That's it!" she began to run, leaving the cart behind, she just couldn't hold herself back anymore. Hearing a step behind her she spun around and saw a man wielding a small pistol "Forgetting something ma'am?" he hissed while gesturing to the cleaning cart "Oh! Sorry I-I-I got an urgent call." she scratched her head I'm so caught. The man aimed the pistol at her "Put your hands up and walk towards me. Slowly." he said sternly "I'm afraid I can't do that." she growled. "Do as I say or I'll shoot!" he began to walk towards her "What do I look? A dog?" she smirked again and charged at him, dropping her illusion.
The man shot a whole clip at her and was only able to hit her in the shoulder, not fazing her she lunged at his throat and slammed him to the ground, she held on as he scratched at her eyes and clenched onto her neck until he finally went limp. She glanced around and ran to the elevator and sinking her claws into the elevators dial pad "That should hold them off for a while." she ran over to the body and dragged him into another janitors closet then cleaned up the blood with an old mop. She ran down the hall again her illusion's boots hitting the ground, she stopped when she realized she was bleeding pretty bad  "Damn." She sighed but began to run down the hall again, the scent was so strong she didn't realize she dropped her illusion. Bursting through the large double doors she saw the maiden behind a chamber of glass, she didn't show any attention to the scared scientists staring at her or her blood leaving her body and hitting the floor in small drops. Her eyes were only staring at the beauty of the flower rmaiden "I found you.." she whispered.

(Sorry I just wanted to find her so maybe the RP will get more interesting. :p)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 10, 2012, 02:52:05 am »
((Lets just say alot of floors xD YAY one of 'em finally finds her~
 :P I'll wait for Kira before rping Akarui. Maybe someone'll save Accalia's fluffeh butt from the scientists before they do anything LOL))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 11, 2012, 02:06:04 am »
((Real sorry! Meant to post this last night but i fell asleep at my computer... literally. And i wanted to join in with finding the maiden. Think it will pick up the pace of the rp a bit.))

Kira took a few seconds blinking to himself as he watched the two split up. He shook his head to snap out of his short daydreaming and traced Accalia's path to the elevator. The wolf leapt a bit, reaching for the elevator button and tapped it with the edge of his nose. He paced quickly inside and mimicked his actions from a few seconds ago to press the button to the floor just below the one the she wolf arrived at.

He strode forth, searching around cautiously but quick paced. The sound of voices were audible around the corner. Kira froze peering around the corner into the room with the voices spotting about three scientists lounging around on what seems on a break. The wolf scoffed going to walk but thought out loud to himself," If i wore some of that stuff, it might make it easier to keep going." A mischievous grin crossed his face as he stalked into the room almost silently.

With his ears flicked back and his head low, wearing an innocent and begging face, he walked up to the nearest scientist which was a brunette girl in her late thirties. "Aww, you guys look! A dog wandered into our lab."A man at the end scoffed with an uninterested attitude, but the younger blonde girl next to him sprang up from her seat to see the dog. As soon as she gets over her, Kira thought patiently.

He kept panting trying to act cute for the girls and the blond had paused right next to the other girl. As she reached out to pet me, Kira clung his fangs deep in her hand. The girl screamed as the other two sprang up to attempt to restrain the wolf as he dropped his act. A smug grin crossed his face as he darted and kicked the large shelf to his side, moving out of the way as it crashed down on the blonde girl.

The other female scientist gasped and rushed over to help her fallen friend. Kira saw this as an opening and charged at the girl, clamping his jaws tightly around her neck. He had no desire to kill her so he let go as she heaved breathing, soon blacking out. The young wolf held his head high, feeling accomplished, but frozen letting out a small whine of pain. As Kira glanced over, he blinked groaning in a howl seeing a bullet had been lodged into his weak leg.

The male scientist stared down at him, aiming a rusty looking pistol at his muzzle. I have to be careful. He murmured to himself in thought. One wrong step, i could be gone. Kira looked around rationally and darted left, letting his instincts take over. He zigzagged as the man attempt to land another shot but the wolf was to quick. Even with his injured leg, he leapt on the man, pinning him and hacked his jaws at his throat. The man let out a low yell, but it was muffled by the time Kira had dug into his windpipe.

He heaved a sigh of relief when the man became motionless. Kira had shifted into his illusion for once, removed his lab coat and carried the man into the closet. As he slipped the coat on, his leg began to ache but he didn't let that stop him. Staying in his illusion, he swept off as quickly as his legs would carry him up a flight of stairs.

Kira walked down the hall getting closer to the scent that was drawing him when he traced another. Blood? He thought curiously. As he kept getting near and nearer, something was bothering him about it. He arrived at double doors, opening them and froze. He blinked seeing the maiden restrained, having a moment of awe wondering why she interested him so much. As Kira surveyed the rest of the area, he saw why he had scented blood. "Accalia!"

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 11, 2012, 02:28:35 am »
(( Just to get Kaze involved again, she could switch the lights off and that would be a distraction for the scientists. While they look for light again, Kira and Accalia could grab Akarui and be outta there.
I'll wait for Kaze to kill the lights before I reply xD))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #118 on: December 11, 2012, 02:37:41 am »
It's gonna be a few days before I post guys. At a family members house with no computer.
Edit: Yay, Home early ^.^ I'll just wait for the lights to go out. :3)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 10:04:16 pm by Miki. »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #119 on: December 17, 2012, 05:47:00 pm »
This is dying..Isn't it? 3:)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 06:02:31 pm by Miki. »

Visit my Deviantart!