Author Topic: Ever Stray - Wolf's Rain (Remade Again!) Accepting (PG-13)  (Read 54001 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Ever Stray - Wolf's Rain (Remade Again!) Accepting (PG-13)
« Reply #220 on: March 24, 2013, 07:54:28 am »
Sorry for the late response T.T)
Accalia
Accalia jumped up and saw Kira below here fighting the drunken fools "Kira!" she barked, she jumped up and placed her paws on the railing. She let out small whines as the men began to pummel Kira down. This only went on for a few seconds before Kira fought them off, chasing them away. Accalia watched him look around until he looked up, she wagged her tail and waited for him to come up to her perch. She waited of him to come up "Are you okay?" she said with a worried look in her eyes "I could have beat them down myself." she teased, she gave him a quick hug then yawned. She grinned while she bumped into him "I was just a little tired." she laughed. She looked up at the twinkling sky then yawned, she began walking towards a set of stairs leading up to the roof "Let's go up here." she jumped up the stairs then landed onto the gravel covered roof. She sniffed the air expecting to smell the scent of the maiden, but it was gone.
She perked her ears then began running to the sides of the roof and leaning over to sniff the air, she looked like a hound dog. "Kira!" she sniffed the air again "The smell. It's gone." she whined, what if something happened to her? Then a thought entered her mind, what if she and Kaze left the city to escape the nobles? Yes! It made perfect sense! She began wagging her tail rapidly, Kaze had escaped with the maiden, she was sure of it. She charged over to Kira, ramming into him "We gotta get outta here!" she yipped "Let's go!" she bounded towards the fire escape and charged down the stairs and down the ladder. She fell into the snow when she landed, but this didn't faze her. She jumped up and looked over to Kira "Come on!" she said with a large smile on her face, a puppish sort of energy came over her body, was it the joy of knowing Kaze and the maiden were safe? It was unknown. She romped over to Kira then crouched down then jumped at him, then she spun around and ran down the street and out of the city.

(Welcome back Fused ^^
Sorry it's so short, I have been playing Skyrim all day, it's currently 4 am.-dead-)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 24, 2013, 10:09:54 pm »

"Are you okay?" she said with a worried look in her eyes. Kira coughed a bit then nodded smirking, "Just an average day's work protecting a damsel." "I could have beat them down myself." she teased as he snorted laughing, "Right..." She gave him a quick hug, which surprised him then yawned. "I was just a little tired," She grinned while she bumped into Kira as she laughed. He yawned after and rolled his eyes, "Well don't be. You're contagious." He smirked pushing the she wolf back. Kira laid back and glanced up at the sky in thought. I still don't understand how I got to be this close and comfortable with someone else, but I guess I shouldn't complain. We've been through a lot. I only wish that we could have all stayed together... He shook his head sighing and looked up, hearing Accalia's vice drowned out by his thoughts as she began walking towards a set of stairs leading to the roof. The she wolf leaped up the stairs, disappearing on the roof. Kira shrugged and rose himself back up slowly, catching up to join her. He was a bit confused as he watched Accalia sniff the air, showing a worried face, fidgeting around to catch a scent like a blood hound.

"What is it?" He asked, doing the same and blinking. What's wrong with the air? It feels so cold without that usual comforting feel. Then it dawned on him."Kira! The smell. It's gone." she whined. His eyes widened, "Does that mean... the maiden is..." The wolf tilted his head in confusion as she wagged hr tail happily, charging over the Kira and ramming into him,"We gotta get outta here!" she yipped "Let's go!" "Hey wait, go where? What about the scent?" The conflicting emotions she had shown scrambled his mind even more confused. Regardless, he continued to follow.  Accalia bounded towards the fire escape and charged down the stairs and down the ladder. She fell into the snow when she landed, but this didn't faze her. Kira struggled a bit to keep up and dropped his illusion in the process, "Come on, wait a little!" he panted a bit irritated that he couldn't keep up.She looked over to Kira, repeating his first sentence, "Come on!" The she wolf wore a large puppy smile on her face. "Can't you at least tell me what's going on?" he muttered, staring at her and flicking his ears, "And remind me to never give you sugar. You're crazy when your hyper." He smirked slightly, finally catching up to Accalia, bumping into her while running.

((Sorry its kinda short x.x I'm really tired.))

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #222 on: March 26, 2013, 03:23:11 am »
Accalia
Accalia's fur tingled as she ran, she knew the maiden and Kaze were safe. The scent was coming from a city that was about two days walk, Accalia couldn't think of the name of it. Soon her pace began to slow, it had been a long day "Let's have a rest." she yawned. She didn't bother finding a place sheltered from the slowly falling snow, she just plopped down where she stood. The powdery snow comforted her tired body, if felt almost as good as nest in a den. Her brain kept telling her to keep going, but her body was drained of it's energy, sleep would have to come first. She looked over to Kira "Are you tired?" she said as she laid her chin on her paws, their day had been eventful. Finally, she closed her eyes and fell into a dreamless sleep.
(This is so short x.x I'm super tired, sorry guys.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Alright, I'm here; two wishes left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 26, 2013, 04:19:39 am »
(( it's fine, I'm not sure what to post for now, so I guess I'll just wait ^^ ))
"Somebody told me that my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, but I don't even have an elevator."

"I heard that too! We should go and buy one!"
~America and Italy - Hetalia

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 27, 2013, 01:20:54 am »
   Kira twitched his paws, beginning to feel weary from the long run after Accalia. Why is she so excited? He couldn't understand it, but he would have felt out of place to question her thinking. He skidded to a halt as he watched the she wolf slow her racing past. The sugar must have worn off, he smirks to himself, though he was relieved himself that they stopped. "Let's have a rest," she yawned, plopping down in her spot. Kira raised an eyebrow laughing, "I was right. You're on the verge of crashing aren't you? You can hardly keep your eyes open." He padded closer, bumping her side playfully. "Are you tired?" she said as she laid her chin on her paws. "Not as tired at you look. I'm not quite tired, but you should get some beauty sleep." The wolf sat down, a bit away from Accalia and gazed at her with soft eyes as she drifted to sleep. He breathed in a heavy sigh as he lifted his head yet again to examine the snowy wasteland they were stranded in. Head laying on his shoulder, and his eyes gradually becoming fuzzier, Kira struggled to stay awake. His eyes were looked in the direction he could sense another city far up ahead. He bit his lip, something worrying him, but he couldn't place his paw on it. The feeling gave him an uncomfortable feeling and dragged him away from sleep though he was drowsy. Finally, he felt that he had to lay down and lowered his belly to the snow, curling on his side. Kira examined the snow covered Accalia, smiling seeing she seemed relaxed in her resting state. For some reason, his memory rambled on about their past experiences and her determination during then. He shook his head murmuring to himself, "It doesn't matter what already happened in the past. Being as afraid as I am, I just can't back down. I have to be like her. Somehow... I need to be that determined." Kira lowers his head, laying in the pillows of sleep and soon set aside his worry, drifting into a silent slumber.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #225 on: March 27, 2013, 04:56:15 am »
Accalia
It was only a matter of time before her need to reach the maiden woke her from her much needed sleep. She slowly raised her head to look around, she saw Kira sleeping, who had a snowy blanket "We should get going." she yawned as she stood up to shake the snow from her pelt. The snow had begun to fall a little harder now but nothing to terrible, she looked over to Kira again then walked over "Wake up sleepy head." she laughed as she rolled him over. She gave him a moment to wake up then began walking to the distant city, then she remembered what the city was called "Waren." She looked back at him "We're going to Waren, Kaze and the maiden must be there."
The deep snow consumed her legs as she trudged through it "This damn snow is going to make it longer to get there." she growled as she pushed her way through. The thought of being away from the maiden any longer agitated her. Her agitated mind made her forget how hungry she was, but she was quickly reminded by the loud growl coming from her stomach "I guess I'm hungry." she chuckled "Are you?" she turned to Kira. She awaited his answer then looked around, they were in the middle of nowhere, no trees or any vegetation "Let's just keep moving. The sooner the better." The whirling snow began to thicken and make visibility difficult "Stay close." she barked over to Kira "Last thing we need is to lose each other." With her ears laid flat against her skull she pushed forward, the strong icy winds made her eyes sting. Even with the wind and snow the faint smell of lunar flowers reached her nostrils "We're almost there!" she howled. Excitement filled her veins "Let's hurry!" she said as she ran forward. She could see the faint shines of lights in the distance "This must be the place." she grinned. Her body was full of excitement and determination as she went, nothing could stop her now. The smell was much stronger now "Kira, we're so close." she said with a large smile on her face. The city was starting to come into view, it looked better than Freeze city. Realizing they were nearing the city she put up her illusion, she slowed her pace to a fast walk, not wanting to draw too much attention.
Finally, they entered the city. Not many people were out, it was late and many of them were tucked in their beds. Only a few were out and about, doing who knows what. The smell of the maiden was really strong here "They have to be here." She began investigating, she peeked through the windows of buildings they passed. Often letting out a curse word here and there "Where are they?" Finally they came upon an old hotel building, the smell of lunar flowers was even stronger here. "She's in here." she called to Kira. She didn't waste any time, she darted in to find the maiden.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 27, 2013, 11:07:29 pm »

"Wake up sleepy head," Accalia rolled Kira over, laughing, knowing he wasn't a morning person. "Five more minutes... i mean ten... no wait, thirty." The wolf smirked in his sleep, obviously still enjoying laying around lazily. He refused to get up until he heard the she wolf's voice yet again, "Waren." Kira's ears perked slightly as he stared up at her, murmuring inaudibly, "Waren?" She looked back at him "We're going to Waren, Kaze and the maiden must be there." As soon as the mention of the two, the wolf sprang up having a shot of eagerness drive through him, "Seriously? They're there?" He trailed after Accalia anxiously, getting greeted by thick showers of snow. Some snow even managed to get caught in his throat. He choked it up, squinting in attempt to see straight. As the two wolves continued, their legs became engulfed in snow, slowing the pace tremendously. "Gosh. This is ridiculous!" Kira shook out his pelt, a bit infuriated that a layer of snow came on top of him every second. "This damn snow is going to make it longer to get there." she growled as she pushed her way through. He sighed nodding, "We can't stop though. We'll just fall further behind them." Accalia nodded and paused as a loud growl came from her stomach "I guess I'm hungry." she chuckled "Are you?" He smirked, "You know me by now... I nearly always am." He searched around, hoping to see anything that they would snack on, but there was nothing. The wolf sulked whining when he realized this. "Man... there's nothing here, "He uttered sighing. "Let's just keep moving. The sooner the better." The whirling snow began to thicken and make visibility even more difficult "Stay close," the she wolf barked over to Kira "Last thing we need is to lose each other." He nodded, running up next to her as quick as he could and joined her at her side.
    Are we there yet? he pestered himself with the thought in his mind. Kira swored there was icicles handing off his eyelids, keeping them frozen open and that the snow had actually bleached his fur the same icy white color. He huffed another sigh, groaning and pinned his ears back. The strong wind mad him feel like he was being pushed back two paws lengths ever step he took. Finally, as he was ready to collapse, something familiar greeted him. The scent? He shook his head in disbelief and glanced over to hear Accalia's excited howl,"We're almost there. Let's hurry!" she said as she ran forward. Kira smirked, satisfied and charged on through te dense snow. the closer he got to the shimmering lights of the city, the lighter he felt the snow get. The city was starting to come into view. Accalia put up her illusion and slowed her pace to a walk. She must be trying to keep away attention. Kira mimicked her actions, but couldn't help but walk a lot faster. Finally, they entered the city. Not many people were out in the late hour. Kira tilted his head, "This place looks a lot... well better than back home." "This must be the place," she grinned, proceeding on happily. The smell of the maiden was really strong here "They have to be here." She began investigating, peeking through the windows of buildings as they passed. Accalia kept cursing when there was no luck finding them, "Where are they?" He looked forward towards a hotel, with his eyes a bit narrowed. He didn't bother to look in the windows; the scent coming form the hotel was vaguely familiar. He darted closer, soon joined by the she wolf that confirmed his suspicion. "She's in here," she called to Kira. He nodded and immediately darted in, searching around while trying the least bit to stay casual.

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Alright, I'm here; two wishes left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 29, 2013, 05:21:48 am »
(( Will post in the morning, I can't stay awake right now -.- ))

WIP
"Somebody told me that my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, but I don't even have an elevator."

"I heard that too! We should go and buy one!"
~America and Italy - Hetalia

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #228 on: April 01, 2013, 07:29:48 am »
I'll post once my writer's block goes away >.<)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 06, 2014, 10:14:27 pm »
(O.o wow its been a year since this rp already. I saw this while searching through old rps and was wondering if I or someone else can remake it. (again! xD) If not that's fine.)