Author Topic: Ever Stray - Wolf's Rain (Remade Again!) Accepting (PG-13)  (Read 54000 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Ever Stray - Wolf's Rain (Remade Again!) Accepting (PG-13)
« Reply #210 on: March 14, 2013, 08:33:25 am »
(Take your time ^^
I'm sure Fused would love to come back, she did such a great job at role-playing the maiden :3 I'm so glad this RP will start up again o3o I absolutely love Accalia, she is one of my most favorite characters I have ever created :'D)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 14, 2013, 05:58:28 pm »
(I hope she does too. And I am eager to start but don't rush yourself for my sake. -3- Masterpieces can't be done in a day and i'm willing to wait.)

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Alright, I'm here; two wishes left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 15, 2013, 05:46:11 am »
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 09:41:44 pm by Azara »
"Somebody told me that my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, but I don't even have an elevator."

"I heard that too! We should go and buy one!"
~America and Italy - Hetalia

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 17, 2013, 08:06:40 pm »
(( bump~
Finally finished my post! Sorry for the wait x3 ))
"Somebody told me that my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, but I don't even have an elevator."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 23, 2013, 01:05:08 am »
((It's alright. The forum was done forever anyways. I'll post a reply shortly.))

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 23, 2013, 04:09:33 am »
(Yea, I think that's a good idea :D I'm just gonna continue from where we left off because i have no idea where else to start.)  

Kira glanced over, his ears detecting the annoying blabbering of the drunk group passing them. His ears pinned against against his skull, glaring at them in distaste. Great... Why do I have the feeling these guys are some retarded- "Fools,"Accalia had growled, reluctantly finishing his thought. Kira sat up, arching his sore back much like a cat does and growled through mumbles, flashing his fangs. This seemed to do nothing though since the two were in utter darkness. The paleness of the she wolf's illusion was enough to capture the attention of one of them out of the corner of his droopy eye.  "Hey there pretty lady," 'it' spoke with a distinct tinge of loopiness in his voice. The other two young males now had turned to look as well. Luckily, there wasn't any eyes on him, or a single question about what Accalia had been doing with a dog. "Utter morons..." Kira mouthed quietly so they couldn't here, "Either blind or have totally lost it. Intoxication will do that to you." Accalia stood up in a defensive stance "Get a move on!" she ordered . The guy only smirked,"Feisty aren't we?" Accalia's eye twitched in annoyance and the gesture spread automatically to the agitated would beside her like a wild forest fire.
   "Look buddy," the wolf began, still shrouded in shadows thanks to his dark rusty pelt, "You're messing with the same crowd. You wanna keep going with this whole drunk pervert thing? Fine! But don't be surprised if you wake up with your heart torn out of you." He shifted into his human illusion to avoid arousing suspicious and started down the men. Without warning, one of the men jumped at Accalia before he could react. She was quick though and slammed him into the wall. Kira blinked and growled mildly, hearing the rushed, clumsy steps of the other two down the alley. Accalia spun around but was grabbed by the throat. The man had a wicked gleam in his eye as he stared at her. Kira glared back at him and punched him upside his head while he was distracted. As he cringed in pain for the brief moment, Accalia growled and kicked him away, before backing away towards the streets. Her eyes fell upon Kira before darting on down the street. The men stumbled behind her in pursuit, laughing hysterically and he pursued her as well. "Idiots... They probably think this is all a game. Why do some guys have to be such idiots and ruin our reputation?"
  He darted down the street, feeling rage overwhelm him the farther they ran. The men suddenly stopped to look up at something but Kira took the opportunity. "I got you now!" he growled, showcasing his canine habits as he crashed into the one that flirted with Accalia and knocked him senseless to the ground with a hard lunge. He impaled yet another hard punch into the pervert's face, glaring at him with malice. It took the other two a few seconds to register what was going on before they gripped both of Kira's arms, hoisting him up, and tossing him aside and off their friend. He quickly rolled on his side and let gravity help him into a kneeling position before recovering his stance. "Where's Accalia?" he growled at the men. Simultaneously, they all looked back up where they were staring before, but no one said a word. The wolf followed there gaze thinking, Hiding up there I guess. I can't believe i'm going to do this but i should lead them away from- His concentration was broken by the giant hand vice clenched around his neck. His eyes widened as he felt the other two kicking and socking him enjoyably while laughing. A bit of blood dripped from him as he snarled trying to get away, but the hole was too tight on him. No... This isn't the time to be weak... Kira growled at himself and thrashed around. He glanced around trying to think of what to do but then he just listened too his instincts. Oddly enough, he caught the tip of one of their shoes in his mouth and snarled angrily, twisting his head to make him snap his ankle. The man's injuries were not that bad, but it was enough to distract them long enough to weasel out of the burly man's grip. When they looked up, Kira was gone from sight. In hopes of finding him, they raced down the sidewalk searching around.
   Thank god... Kira thought, slipping out from behind one of the nearby dumpsters he scurried behind. He smirked triumphantly and traced back, being cautious not to be spotted by anyone. The wolf curved into the alley below where the men were staring. Hmm... How could she have got up there? He looks around and his eyes sparkle seeing the ladder. Kira stepped forward and latched his hands on one of the metal bars, prodding himself as he started to climb. Once he neared the stop, he could feel the aftermath of the beating in an avalanche of pain. Man. Gotta admit, they got me good. He reached the top of the building and flopped over the ladder, laying down while coughing, "I, really hate guys like that."

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 23, 2013, 06:13:01 pm »
(( D: I'm sorry for ignoring this thread for so long. *Sweatdrop* It was just Arkanis and Auriakuri posting for so long, so I kinda just put it off to the side...
I still would like to  get back into this rp, though~ I'm gonna have to read through the posts again to catch up, so juz gimme some time.))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 23, 2013, 07:56:24 pm »
(( It's my fault for abandoning it in the first place ^^' no worries, I'm just glad you're still interested :D Take your time. ))

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 23, 2013, 08:15:47 pm »
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 24, 2013, 12:44:06 am »
((Welcome back Fused :D))