Author Topic: Ever Stray - Wolf's Rain (Remade Again!) Accepting (PG-13)  (Read 54542 times)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Re: Ever Stray - Wolf's Rain (Remade Again!) Accepting (PG-13)
« Reply #200 on: February 06, 2013, 06:05:16 am »

"Ma'am, this is your dog?" His ears flicked a bit. V-voices? Kira groaned,  almost inaudibly, keeping his eyes closed listening. "And you're sure?" "Yes! He is my beloved friend and I missed him dearly." His front paw twitched nervously as he listened. What is this girl thinking? And, why is the voice familiar? "I'll pay you!" the girl's voice spoke dramatically. "That won't be necessary," the younger of the two men near his cage said as the other glared at him. Accalia smiled "Oh gosh, thank you!" The cage door opened and Accalia jumped forward and attempted to pick up Kira. The wolf slipped from her grasp a bit and almost fell over at his weight "He is pretty heavy" she admitted.  The man stood tall, "I got him," he said proudly as he tried to pick him up, with a gasp he lifted Kira off the metal surface. Kira twitched a bit, feeling himself on the ground once again.
  "Once again, Thank you." the voice spoke graciously, the familiar ring finally settling into Kira's mind. A-accalia? The man winked at her "Anytime." They waited for the men to drive off before grabbing Kira by the scruff and dragging him into another alley. He remained still feeling weak from earlier. "You need to lay off the rabbit." she muttered, looking at him. Kira grinned faintly mumbling, silently. The she wolf looked at her friend and poked him "Are you awake yet?" Kira jumped a bit from the poke and sat up slowly yawning,"Yea. Now I am... And I'm not that heavy." The wolf rolled his eyes and shook out his dusty fur.
   He glanced back up at Accalia and tilted his head smiling a bit. Her illusion's sky blue hair blew gently in the breeze and her dazzling sapphire stare was still locked on him. The wolf winced before shuffling his paws nervously, stuttering his speech, "I-I never noticed your... h-hair and eyes were..." The wolf stammered a bit embarrassed, turning away when his face got a touch rosy," s-such a brilliant blue." Kira's speech became a bit more fluent once saying the very rare thing he called a compliment, "I've always wanted blue eyes. They look so innocent. But instead, im stuck with dirt colored eyes, dirt colored fur, dirt colored everything." His dusky honey hued gaze fell back onto the alley's ground before letting out a dorky snort simultaneously ,"But what the hell am I blabbering about? I ain't innocent."
   Kira stretched a bit more, extending his paws across the cobble ground. Overbearingly, he arched his back downwards to the floor and let out an obnoxious yawn yet again. The wolf pawed over his right ear, scratching it before smiling, "Anyways, thanks for what you did back there. I would have been minced meat." He padded over and sat right next to Accalia, using his illusion reluctantly, "I keep forgetting I can disguise myself as a human. Hmph. I'm not much of a thinker, am I?" he laughed softly staring up at the star filled night sky. Kira rested his head against the back of the alley wall, going into thought. He bites his lip nervously and worriedly before proceeding to talk.
   "You know, it seems like its been months since we have seen Kaze and the maiden. D-do you think they left without us?" His voice lowered a bit softer having a touch of a sad tone, "You did say only would made it to paradise last time... What if it's Kaze this time? And if we are like the other wolves, then, does that mean..." He paused frowning, seeming paranoid about the subject. The wolf closed his eyes shaking his head, "It's not like i contributed much when we, but more like you two, freed the maiden in the first place. All I did was run towards the noble, Leeroy Jenkins style. The only thing i'm good at is having a brusque temper and acting brutish. I'm sure they could use your wits like before." He heaved a heavy sigh, looking back to the star canopy above them. "Maybe i'm over thinking everything. I want to believe that everything will be alright, but everything has been so confusing lately. I wish I could just wish on a star and let it drown away all the worries I have."

(Oh, I completely understand then. Moving sucks. :/ I didn't have wifi for nearly a month when we moved and i almost lost it lol. And I like your siggy. Do you play it often?)

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #201 on: February 06, 2013, 07:29:17 am »
Accalia
"Yea. Now I am... And I'm not that heavy." Accalia smiled happily and hugged him "I thought you were a goner for sure!" she released her friend and yawned.  "I-I never noticed your... h-hair and eyes were..." Accalia tilted her head "I'm not a fan of my hair." she grabbed a clump of her hair "Too blue for me." ," s-such a brilliant blue." Accalia smiled "Thank you." she released the clump and patted her friends head. "I've always wanted blue eyes. They look so innocent. But instead, im stuck with dirt colored eyes, dirt colored fur, dirt colored everything." She pulled her hand back and laughed "Sometimes dirt is nice. Blue eyes don't seem innocent to me." she shook her head "Brown eyes do."
"But what the hell am I blabbering about? I ain't innocent." Accalia muffled a laugh "Little innocent Kira." she teased as she prodded his shoulder. "Anyways, thanks for what you did back there. I would have been minced meat." Accalia nodded her head "No need to thank me." she raised her right hand "Anything for a friend." Accalia watched as Kira's illusion appeared, "You have nice red hair." she said with a friendly smile. She placed her hands on her lap and yawned, "I keep forgetting I can disguise myself as a human. Hmph. I'm not much of a thinker, am I?" Accalia looked at him, a glimmer of amusement shown in her eyes "Boys don't think, remember?" she laughed at the memory. Accalia saw him lean his head against the alley wall and mimicked his move, she placed her hands behind her head and stretched out her legs.  "You know, it seems like its been months since we have seen Kaze and the maiden. D-do you think they left without us?" Accalia heard a hint of sadness in his tone and scooted closer to him, she shrugged "Maybe..Maybe not." she sighed "I hope she left, it's too dangerous here." "You did say only would made it to paradise last time... What if it's Kaze this time? And if we are like the other wolves, then, does that mean..." Accalia looked at him and frowned "We'll be fine, as long as we stay together." she nudged his shoulder gently "Besides look at all the crap we have been through already."
"It's not like i contributed much when we, but more like you two, freed the maiden in the first place. All I did was run towards the noble, Leeroy Jenkins style. The only thing i'm good at is having a brusque temper and acting brutish. I'm sure they could use your wits like before." Accalia shook her head "That? Eh, it was just something that popped into my head." she poked her forehead a few times before setting her hand down again.  "Maybe i'm over thinking everything. I want to believe that everything will be alright, but everything has been so confusing lately. I wish I could just wish on a star and let it drown away all the worries I have." Accalia looked at the dark sky, the stars had painted themselves beautifully over the dark canvas. She closed her eyes and let out a tired sigh, she reopened her eyes and looked at Kira "Everything will be alright." she smiled. Accalia's attention was turned over to a group of drunken fools walking past the alley "Remember that pretty lady earlier?" one of them blubbered out, Accalia growled at the smell leaving their bodies. "Fools." she growled, one of the men turned to her and smiled "Hey there pretty lady." by now the other two turned to look as well. Accalia stood up in a defensive stance "Get a move on!" she ordered "Feisty aren't we?" Accalia's eye twitched.
One of the men jumped at her but she was quick to react and slammed him into the wall, she could hear the rushed and clumsy steps of the other two, she spun around but was grabbed by the throat. The man had a wicked gleam in his eye as he stared at her, Accalia growled and kicked him away. She backed away towards the street, she glanced at Kira then spun around and ran down the street. She could hear the men stumbling behind her and laughed slightly before darted off to the side and onto a side street. The steps were coming closer "Where?" her gaze darted left and right until she saw a ladder leading up the side of an apartment building "Bingo." She hurriedly climbed up, once she reached a flat surface she pulled up the ladder and crouched down. All three of the men stumbled onto the street, it only took a moment for them to spot her "Come down here!" one of them commanded. "When I'm dead!" she snapped. She stayed up there and watched the men fumble around, she sighed and plopped onto her rump.

(Yeah, whenever I'm not working >.<)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #202 on: February 14, 2013, 04:43:54 am »
It's sad to say that this RP is dead, we haven't heard from Azara in weeks. Maybe one day it will be re-made. I might ask her.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 16, 2013, 08:56:14 pm »
(:O Sorry I haven't been on. Ive been so busy lately. Lots o drama and stuffs. I hope it will be. I really enjoyed this rp, although its my first one on here. :D)

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #204 on: February 16, 2013, 09:30:34 pm »
I had the perfect death for Accalia x.x Ah well.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 17, 2013, 09:19:04 am »
(x.x That's kinda depressing... lol)

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Alright, I'm here; two wishes left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 13, 2013, 03:10:28 am »
(( 'sup guys, I'm finally back... >.>
I can't believe I just left this poor rp for dead. I feel really terrible for it..
I just completely lost all my inspiration for it, y'know? That's a really lame excuse, I know, and I'm so so so sorry :'(
I was going through a tough time, and I was into other things besides Wolf's rain that cheered me up, if that makes sense. Even so, I shouldn't have abandoned it like that, and I feel bad for letting it die.
However...! Im willing to revive it if you all are? :) I see some lovey-dovey feelings developing; that'll be fun to have in the rp. ;) And some new applications. I believe we can keep this thing going to the end if everyone's still into it.
How 'bout it?
"Somebody told me that my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, but I don't even have an elevator."

"I heard that too! We should go and buy one!"
~America and Italy - Hetalia

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #207 on: March 13, 2013, 03:41:03 am »
That would be great! I actually really liked this RP, it was really fun ^^
I completely understand, everyone has their reasons. :3 )
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 03:52:20 am by Auriakuri »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 13, 2013, 03:44:10 am »
*Leaps up out of no where and hugs Azara* You're back!

I'm sorry to hear that :/ I hope everything is better though. To be honest, wolf's rain doesn't cheer me up that much either. It can be rather depressing. But that's what youtube is for .xD Idk, me and my senseless humor.

I'd be willing to continue though. Just slap my uncle and call me karin! ...I mean kira X3

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Alright, I'm here; two wishes left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 14, 2013, 05:38:55 am »
(( Thanks for being so understanding, you guys. ^^
And well, I'm going to post again tomorrow morning; I would do it tonight, but I want it to be good and I'm pretty sleepy...
 I really hope FusedHearts comes back too. :( It looks like you two are the only ones left. If none of the people who had WIP applications say anything within the next few days, I'm just going to add in another male wolf character that I've made, cut the flow of wolf characters, and just have those four wolves be the main ones in the story. It'd even out the gender ratio, too; the other members with wolves have been quiet enough that I'm gonna consider them out of the Rp for now, but if they wanna come back, that'd be ok. c:
I won't accept any more wolf hunters, either; if the ones we have (besides Jenica) are inactive, then we'll just have one. Even before the rp died, they didn't see much action.
Just trying to tidy up as we revive this thread <3
I promise, promise, PROMISE not to let this die again unless something really tragic happens in my personal life! And if that does happen, I give permission to whoever wants to RP them to take control of my characters while I'm gone so I don't hold the story back.
I really wanna see this thing through to the end c:
"Somebody told me that my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, but I don't even have an elevator."

"I heard that too! We should go and buy one!"
~America and Italy - Hetalia