Author Topic: Ever Stray - Wolf's Rain (Remade Again!) Accepting (PG-13)  (Read 53989 times)

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
Re: Ever Stray - Wolf's Rain (Remade Again!) Accepting (PG-13)
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2012, 08:01:29 pm »
The she-wolf stood up, "Names Fuyume, I prefer Yume though. Crap..." Yume said panting, turning her wolfish head and staring at the entrance to the alley, the pursuiter stopped in front of the entrance, glaring. Yume slowly backed up, picking up the links in her jaws, growling. "Is that your dog?" The man asked angrily, clutching a gun in his hand.

-----------------------------------------------
                                                                      Haru
A tall black hair man stood leaning against the outside of the bar, scanning through the people. Everyone seemed normal. Out of no where a huge grey dog flew passed him with links in its jaws. "Wolves.." He muttered under his breath, starting to walk down the street in the direction of where the wolf was running.

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Texting at 2 A.M. three days in a row? Really?
    • View Profile
    • Roleplays Extended - A newly created RPG site with many options
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2012, 08:40:30 pm »
Taossul shot a quick glare at Yume and turned to face the man. "Um, yeah, she is." He noticed, for the first time, that the wolf had her teeth clenched around a link of meat. Little thief, he thought. "I'm, uh, very sorry, sir. Were those yours?" he asked, indicating the food. "If so, I'd be glad to pay for them," he offered, reaching for a small handful of coins in his pocket. He hoped he had enough to keep them both from getting killed. The guy did seem very angry.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2012, 08:51:17 pm »
"Yes the were. And unless you have alot of coins its going to be difficult to pay me back. This is the 10th time it has stolen from me. I won't have it anymore." The man almost growled, beginning to load his gun. A sharp growl escaped her jaws, the she-wolf dropped the meat and stepped forward, snarling at the man, who now laughed. "Your dog seems to think it can beat a gun. Unless you have the money, it deserves to be put down."

---------------------------------
(Haru is still walking >.< merh, writers block)

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2012, 09:03:11 pm »
"Maybe we'll put you down," Taossul threatened, taking his hand out of his pocket. "You better not threaten friends of mine. I don't take kindly to it." He stepped forward to stand beside the wolf, remaining in human form for the time being. "Go away and we won't have to hurt you."

wolfgirl56

« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2012, 09:13:08 pm »
((Sorry Azara. Haven't really seen the show in a while though I can remember most of it.))

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2012, 09:19:45 pm »
(( Crap, didn't know we started, XP must be what i get for going to bed early and sleeping till 1.  Sorry if i say something wrong, its been a while since i watched wolf's rain.  And if your still looking for other roles other then a wolf, i would be happy to oblige  I would just have to familiarize myself with the roles. :D))

Kira laid on the old porch beside his master as he read through a fairly current newspaper, not focused on anything else at the moment.  The wolf's golden glance was locked on the fading shimmering lights of cars and neon lights ahead of him.  It was obvious he was anxious, as his left hind paw thumped lightly against the hard wooden floor.  His ears would twitch at any sound of the city he envisioned   His master seemed to notice later on and stroked the base of Kira's head, to him he felt as cold and false. A light growl started to surface from his through, but it faded as he watched the man stand up before him.

" I supposed your hungry," His master spoke absent minded " I'm going inside early tonight.  If you don't want to starve mutt, you'll come inside before i go to bed."
   Kira rose up quickly from his lazy position and trailed the man in the house instantly.  It wasn't the thought of food that made him so eager.  Why would it be? All the guy did was basically slap some raw meat on the floor for him.  It was more about how he could roam free without worry for a brief moment and get away from the dreadful fumes of death that lingered in his master's house. But most importantly, he could find what was drawing him closer and closer with each waking day.

The young wolf halted and sat down, tilting his head watching the man scramble around last minute for things as usual.  He could feel all the beheaded wolf 'trophies' glare directly at him, feeling an uncomfortable chill rise up his spine. As he tried to imagine they weren't there, the man set down a measly plate of raw meat and walked quick paced to his room in the back.  That's strange, Kira thought. He usually gives me a few more insults before hes satisfied in going to bed. Well, not my problem i suppose.

He picked up the plate of raw meat by the edge in his jaws and carried it as he strode forth towards the front door. Cleverly, he had made sure he left the door a smudge open so he wouldn't have to use the back exit, or the scenic route he called it. Without any hesitation, he threw the plate off the porch into the grass heaps surrounding the manor and leaped off the porch towards the lights he saw earlier. He charged faster into the city limits, determined to find what was calling to him finally on this night.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2012, 09:28:10 pm »
The man just laughed and raised his gun "Alright, try." He smirked, then fired the gun. Yume snarls and lunges towards the wall, dodging the bullet. Snarling, she lunged at the man, landing him flat on his back. He lifted the gun and smacked the side of her head making her yelp. She stood over him snarling "Get off!" The man yelled, firing the gun again, lodging into her side. Pain surged through her body starting at the bullets entry point. She snarled biting down on the mans hand, forcing him to drop the gun.

-----------------------------------------------------

Haru stopped walking and listened, gun shots and yelps. He started running towards the sounds. (I'm doing horrible right nowww >.< mehhhh)

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2012, 09:38:36 pm »
Taossul ran forward to help Yume, switching to wolf form. He snarled at the man, snapping at his arm. Nobody shot a wolf while he was around and got away with it. Finally seeing an opening, he bit down hard on the man's arm and held on.

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Alright, I'm here; two wishes left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2012, 09:50:26 pm »
(( it's fine Crystal ^^ no worries.
I wish I didn't have to go :P i wanna post! D': I'm just keeping up on my phone; dang you guys post fast xD (that's great though ;D )
And Arkanis, would you like to make a third noble or a scientist or something? :) I think we have enough hunters lol ))
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 09:57:05 pm by Azara »
"Somebody told me that my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, but I don't even have an elevator."

"I heard that too! We should go and buy one!"
~America and Italy - Hetalia

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2012, 09:52:55 pm »
(( Alright, i will lol. I just need a bit to think.))

As Kira kept running, he heard familiar echos which made his ears flick repeatedly.  The growl he had stuck in his throat before surfaced as vivid images flashed through his mind. He began to sprint in the direction but started conflicting with himself.  What if it's just another criminal versus police scene? I would have no purpose to go ahead. His eyes narrowed as he thought of another possibility.  Maybe it has something to do with why i wanted to come out here so bad. But, do want to risk it?

The self argument went back and forth between the wolf's mind, but something settled the argument.  He wafted the air as his eyes opened a bit wider. Faint traced of wolf blood.  He had known the scent well.  Without question, he darted forth trailing the scent until he skidded, stopping in the shadow of a building.  As he peered ahead, he could see three main masses of shadows, two roughly the same, if not larger than his own.  Kira was about to rush in, but stopped himself.  His golden gaze narrowed and he sat in the shadows, only observing the scene.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!