Author Topic: Ever Stray - Wolf's Rain (Remade Again!) Accepting (PG-13)  (Read 53981 times)

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Texting at 2 A.M. three days in a row? Really?
    • View Profile
    • Roleplays Extended - A newly created RPG site with many options
Re: Ever Stray - Wolf's Rain (Remade Again!) Accepting (PG-13)
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2012, 11:52:28 pm »
"If someone finds him, they'll think that dogs killed him. Which means they'll probably start hunting dogs down," Taossul explained. "And nobody is going to be able to tell a dog from a wolf. So, if anyone sees us as wolves they might start shooting at us. Bounty hunters working for the nobles are bad enough, I don't need everyday citizens trying to kill me."

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2012, 12:16:55 am »
"Where do we put him then?" She spoke, seeming as if she was out of breath.  Its not like I came here to steal and kill... She thought to herself I didn't want to kill him.. he had a gun.. "I'm sorry that I plowed you over by the way.. And I'm sorry about him." She said softly, kicking the man lightly with her boot.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2012, 12:35:48 am »
   After a few minutes, the beeping noise had faded from his collar until it was silent again. He let go of the leather collar and heaved a sigh. When he looked up, Kira noticed another wolf had appeared, also larger than him.  His eyes narrowed. Was the scent of wolf's blood a catnip for other wolves? As his ears perked listening to the conversation, he couldn't help but feel a bit overwhelmed by the thought of others, especially others of his kin. Kira had been solo nearly his whole life, and he wasn't going to change for these strangers.

Kira had only came because he had been curious about the gun shots and knew he should move on. The wolf rose to his paws, standing shakily on his hind leg. He u-turned and inhaled the air for the familiar scent. The scent was faint but he believed he could trace it.  "Later kids," Kira scoffed almost silently under his breath as he took off. This time, he was determined, he didn't need anyone else's help and he believed he didn't need theirs.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Alright, I'm here; two wishes left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2012, 01:44:00 am »
K a z e    

The silver wolf looked on as the wolves' conversation went on. Guess they didn't hear me.. Kaze mentally shrugged and returned her attention to the russet wolf near her, who had dropped his weird collar. Then he stood, shaking on one of his hind legs, and left with a nearly inaudible scoff that her sense of hearing still easily picked up. Her gray ears lay flat to her skull and she narrowed her own eyes at him as he walked away. Such friendly wolves in this city, she thought sarcastically. As if he could call us kids. He was only as large as I am.
Apparently the other two wolves were in fact going to take care of the human body, so she leaped swiftly to the nearest wall, flying from one side of one abandoned building to the next until reaching the roof of one, then sped away in the direction that the scream came from.
---
Kaze now stood atop a tall motel's roof, the sun slowly sinking toward the horizon. She was looking at an even taller building, odd in shape and daunting in size. It was a dirty grayish color against the orange sky. That's the building that it came from... The scent is stronger here. She must be in there. With the city's gangs acting up the way they had been recently, Kaze knew that whatever noble was over the place must have it locked down and full of security.
The wind breathed against her human illusion, blowing her dark hair from her face and ruffling her cropped jacket and shirt.
How do I get in?

(( I was thinking that some of the wolves could team up to figure out a way inside. :3
PS - Kaze is actually probably the same size as Kira - she was the runt too (which is why she's so swift) and plus she's female. She's been my fursona for a long time, and her history is different (originally, she was born in a large pack of big, bellicose wolves; she was the runt, so in spars with her siblings, she could often outmatch them despite their brute strength because she could outrun them and attack them with more agile moves.) I just changed it so it was more Wolf's Rain-ish. x3
She's underestimated and called weak; she may not be the wolf Hercules but she is stronger than she looks and can outrun almost anyone >:D ))

"Somebody told me that my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, but I don't even have an elevator."

"I heard that too! We should go and buy one!"
~America and Italy - Hetalia

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2012, 01:58:41 am »
(( :3 Can't think of anything for Akarui right now.
Something that the wolves might figure out is that the security isn't as tight as you would expect it to be~))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2012, 02:34:43 am »
(( I'm sorry, I'm trying to get Kaze to Akarui quickly so you aren't left out ^^ ))
"Somebody told me that my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, but I don't even have an elevator."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2012, 04:49:51 am »
 (( Yay! He's not the only runt. X3))

Kira wandered around, still following the aroma. His head was lifted towards the sky as he moved throughout the shadows, attempting to stay hidden from other's sight. The wolf felt chills when the scent began to become more vivid and fresh. His pace quickened in anticipation, eager to see what this scent actually was.

Almost silently, he cornered around a building into the midst of a dark alley nearby. His ears twitched a bit back and forth, hearing voices of people grow louder as he drew closer. The gold gaze of the wolf poked out of the darkness briefly to survey the area. A building automatically caught his attention, making Kira's eyes widen. Kira set one paw outside of the alley but pulled drew back seeing a few humans pass. His ears flicked laying back against his skull. Wearily, he scanned the area cautiously.

Would it be guarded? The thought suddenly came through his mind as he shook his head. No, it doesn't matter. I still have to get in there, no matter what. His eyes narrowed showing a bit of determination. The wolf leapt onto the lid of the nearby dumpster then lunged for the roof of a low building. He caught the edge by the skin of his teeth and clawed himself on the roof. As he looked down at the city below, his face cracked into a small, smug smirk before he continued to get nearer to the building.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2012, 12:09:42 pm »
Accalia
The echo of the scream still tore through her head giving her a massive headache even though the scream ended minutes ago "Ugh.." Her illusion slumped against an older building as she rubbed her forehead. She knew the maiden had to be somewhere nearby, as she was thinking to herself she could smell wolf's blood. She turned her blue gaze in the direction of the smell, wanting to check it out but she knew the maiden would need her so she shrugged it off. She pushed her body off the wall and continued walking, her head still in terrible pain, the boots of her illusion clicked against the stone street "Ugh I hate being in this form. Us wolves shouldn't have to hide." She wanted to drop her illusion right then but at the risk of being spotted, or should she swallow her pride and keep it up. The decision spun around in her head "Maybe I should drop it..just for now..I always like the thrill of a chase." she smirked. Dropping her illusion she darted to the safety of the shadows and trotted down the street, her bracelets on her left wrist clacking together. Going under a streetlight she could hear the calls of nearby children "Oooo! Big dog!" She looked over at them then returned to the darkness. She knew the maiden was near, the scent was so strong it made Accalia shake in anticipation. Peering into the sky she jumped from building to building until she reached the roof "Much better.." She peered forward and saw a larger building, it looked much more put together than the smaller houses "That's it..It has to be." She sniffed the air "Yes, the smell is much stronger here. More wolves have to be coming, I could smell some of their blood, they are finally coming out.. To free the Flower Maiden.."

Visit my Deviantart!

wolfgirl56

« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2012, 11:48:35 pm »
(Don't know what to do with Saki =/))

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2012, 04:06:15 am »
(( I'm sorry :c I'm not able to make a post tonight, but I promise I will tomorrow. I'll get some more action going to get everyone involved, hopefully ^^ ))