Author Topic: Ever Stray - Wolf's Rain (Remade Again!) Accepting (PG-13)  (Read 53988 times)

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
Re: Ever Stray - Wolf's Rain (Remade Again!) Accepting (PG-13)
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2012, 11:02:41 pm »
(Just waiting for knifenut to reply ^-^)

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Texting at 2 A.M. three days in a row? Really?
    • View Profile
    • Roleplays Extended - A newly created RPG site with many options
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2012, 11:35:10 pm »
(is here!)

"Hey, don't worry about it," Taossul said, smiling. "I've been run over before. And somehow I sort of doubt that many people are going to miss him," he added.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2012, 12:42:44 am »
"I still feel bad." She laughed softly. "Speaking of him," She smirked, bending down and picking up the food "Hungry?" She smiled, asking. One hand still covering her wound.

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Alright, I'm here; two wishes left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2012, 02:54:46 am »
(( Argh. I have a terrible headache today *sob*
This post may not be all that great... >.> But I am determined to keep this RP alive forever. <3
So get ready for some action ;D ))

K a z e      

Kaze continued to study the massive building before leaping down from the roof to do a little more reconnaissance up close. She landed gracefully into another alley, then proceeded coolly to the streets. With the sun now close to setting, less and less people were out in public. A man walking a beagle was approaching, but the dog looked up at Kaze and suddenly cowered, whimpering and pulling back on the leash. The man was surprised and puzzled, asking his pet, "Whats gotten into you?" Kaze glanced at them as she passed by, but said nothing.
She just continued to stare at her destination. With a building that large, there had to be a basement. And usually the basement was where what the humans called "circuit breakers" were. If she could just turn the electricity of the building out, it may cause a large enough distraction for the humans for her to be able to get the flower maiden and escape. Then again, it could backfire. Unless I destroyed the breaker completely...? But what if that harmed the maiden somehow? It would probably leave claw or fang marks, or even some of my fur. I have to make sure my paws are clean. And how do I even get into the basement? She mentally groaned. So many "what if's" and "how's" to ask about the situation. I need a diversion just to get inside.. Unless I'm overestimating the security.

(( Poor Kaze. She's so worked up about the flower maiden that she's overthinking. If no one can find a way to reply to this, then consider this post a WIP. x3
I want to work on it more, but I don't have much time, and because I'm being rushed, I'm having a bit of trouble coming up with a way for them to get inside. I thought what I have is decent enough. My head feels like it's going to implode.  
Sorry that I'm being a crappy thread leader. xD
If you guys have ideas, lemme know, I'd love to hear them. ^_^ ))

"Somebody told me that my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, but I don't even have an elevator."

"I heard that too! We should go and buy one!"
~America and Italy - Hetalia

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2012, 10:28:43 am »
Accalia
As Accalia studied the large building she saw a silvery figure(Kaze) leap from a roof nearby from the corner of her eye, she quickly turned her head and saw a silver wolf land on the ground. "Finally, maybe she knows if the smell is coming from the building or if it's just me." She sighed as she used her illusion once more and jumped to the street below. Running down the street, her illusion's boots clicking away, she almost ran into a man and his Beagle. The Beagle yelped and tugged away "Again? What's wrong with you tonight?" Accalia ran past them and was coming up on the wolf "Hello?" she called as she came to a walk. Almost right behind her she asked "You smell it too?" she sniffed the air "It's really strong here." She rubbed her head "Has to be from the building." she said quietly. "You going inside?" she thought for a moment "Maybe I can create a diversion? Distract the men at the front door." she smirked "Shouldn't be too hard to distract a bunch of men.. I mean if you are going to go in and see if the flower maiden really is in there."

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2012, 01:28:07 am »
K a z e      

As the silver she-wolf continued to walk, she heard a quick-paced clicking of boot heels behind her. She thought maybe it was just a human hurrying to a shop before it closed, until she heard the man with the beagle again before a voice called to her.
"Hello?" Another female's voice; the clicking slowed to about the same pace as her own, their boots clicking almost in unison. Kaze turned slightly to look back at the other she-wolf, her illusion's brows lifted in expectation, but not unkindly. She smiled slightly before saying, "Hey," in return.
"You smell it too?" asked the second she-wolf, sniffing the air. "It's really strong here. Has to be from the building. You going inside?"
Kaze looked dutifully up at the daunting structure. "Yeah. I've been searching for her for as long as I can remember. There's no way I can ignore it," she replied, speaking in a hushed tone just to be safe. She knew the other wolf could hear her just fine even so.
"Maybe I can create a diversion? Distract the men at the front door," she smirked.
Kaze's ears would have perked had she been in wolf form; she slowed a step so that they could walk beside and actually make eye contact with each other. "You just read my mind." An amused smirk came to her face as well, but it died slowly as a new thought came to mind. It was always troubling for her to place her trust in others.
"Shouldn't be too hard to distract a bunch of men... I mean if you are going to go in and see if the flower maiden really is in there." Kaze knew she was right - they were only human men. A little more confidence came to her with that thought, and she decided to accept the wolf's offer. At this point, she didn't care how she gained entrance as long as she did so without endangering the rest of her kind in the city if they happened to fail. And there was little chance that her distraction would fail.
"I have no doubt in my mind. I heard a scream earlier, and ever since, my instincts have been driving me crazy to follow it." The "brunette" paused a moment, turning to face the other she-wolf. "If you create the diversion, I'll go in, find the circuit breakers to get rid of the lights of the building. This should confuse the humans enough that we can sneak through, find where the maiden is, and leave." Kaze glanced to the building ahead of them once more, confirming that that was the only way she could think of, then returned her attention to the other. The sun was almost gone now, and the sky was getting darker by the second. The city's streetlights came on, but they were standing in the shadows between them.
"Name's Kaze, by the way," she finished, smiling with an eager, determined gleam in her eye. "Do we have a plan?"

(( If anyone wants to join in with their wolves, feel free to do so! ))
"Somebody told me that my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, but I don't even have an elevator."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2012, 02:42:16 am »
   As he got closer, he paused, overhearing voices. His gaze narrowed as he peered over his shoulder to see two other wolves and a building towering above. Kira stopped for a moment before staring back over where the scent was trailing to. I hate to admit it, but going in with others might help, Kira thought. He was bothered by the thought of him pairing up with others since he prefered to be a lone wolf, but the mystery behind the scent bothered him more. A brief, subtle whine mixed with a sigh escaped his muzzle as he lowered his head.

His ragged ears pricked a bit, eavesdropping on the conversation. They can smell the scent? And could she really have been looking for the scent forever? He blinked a bit surprised hearing the statement. Does she know what this thing is then? Kira shook his head, wanting to ask, but he held his tongue lunging onto the building the two of his kin were on. He didn't move too close, but close enough that the two would know his presence, having his gaze averted from the wolves. Stuttering a bit, he muttered to the wolves, "If you two are going in there, i want in. I need to know what's in there..."

((Going to force Kira to be with the group for now. I bet he loves me for it. XD
Oh, and i came up with a description for the 3rd noble, apparently the only lord.
I think i'll have to rp him on and off though cause i know already i won't be able to think of something for every time i post. If i described something that doesn't fit feel free to tell me. Haven't watched wolf's rain in ages, but i might start again for the sake of this rp. :3))
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image:

Name: Aizen Sekiru

Personality:   He comes across as calm, cold and usually has no regard for people below him. Along with this, he is mysterious, never telling anyone his real thoughts on things.  Despite this, it is obvious that he wants the flower maiden. He is persistant in capturting her no matter the costs. The reason for this is currently unknown.

History:  Sekiru grew up in a noble household with a sister a few years younger than him. His mother died giving birth to his younger sister. Nearly all of his life, Sekiru was very close to his father, adopting many of his ideals including many anti-wolf ones. After his father had passed from age, he took over. A little time after that, he became obsessed with fantasies he had heard as a kid about the maiden's ability to lead people to paradise and has plotted to capture her ever since.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline kangaroux

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2012, 03:14:56 am »
(( Awesome~! Aizen Sekiru is accepted. It's fine if you do RP him on and off; the wolves are the characters this RP will follow most closely. The nobles are just the main antagonists.
Everything looks great ^^ I hope you do watch it again - the first time I watched it was when I was like... 11, and it was really confusing and weird to me so I stopped before I got close to finishing. I didn't appreciate or understand the meaning of it. But something made me wanna go back to it some years later. Guess it was my interest in wolves. <3 Now it's my all-time favorite show to watch ;D
By the way, Kaze and Accalia are on the sidewalk; they jumped down from their roof perches. :3
Gonna wait for Miki before I post again :) ))
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 03:20:09 am by Azara »

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2012, 03:35:40 am »
I won't be able to post tonight Dx I'm at a relatives house and she doesn't have a computer.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2012, 04:05:15 am »
((Ik what you mean. didn't like at first, but all my friends on wq had watched it and pressusred me into giving it a second chance lol. and I fail D: thought you were still on the building. Curse my tiredness!))

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!