Author Topic: The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting][Maps]  (Read 62037 times)

Hiccupby

Re: The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting][Maps]
« Reply #150 on: December 15, 2012, 01:43:46 am »
Merci Beaucoup ^^

Hiccupby

« Reply #151 on: December 15, 2012, 01:50:45 am »
I'm going to work on the preset as we speak

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 15, 2012, 03:04:53 pm »
Bloop* hey everyone! Im done with Drivers ED! woo! Net week is exams so Im not out of the forest yet though >.< but soon!...sooon. I look forward to rping with everyone!

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 15, 2012, 11:12:11 pm »
I can't take it anymore! I know I'm unwelcomed but it's so tempting! -Throws application out there anyway-))

Temporary image!

Ga-Tor-O-Dora (Tora or GaTor for short. Also nicknamed ToraMora as sorta an insult.)
Short eared fox
Male
Adult
Guard
Unknown
Single
None
He seems like a hot-headed temperamental asshole most the time. He usually deals with complications by using anger, which doesn't get him much anywhere. He's easier to frustrate on problems though and it usually ends with him rage quitting. During his down time, he lays in a dark shade like in a bush or under a tree. At the point when he relaxes, he's not as hot-headed but more calm and quiet, still somewhat moody though. When you actually get to know him he turns out to be a fox that mostly dwells on duty and honor, attempting to get the respect of the surrounding foxes in his work instead of his charms.
He originally started off a cocky showoff actually. He's still kinda smug but back then he was the equivalent of a dare-devil. But eventually, when his stupid stunts almost got him killed, he began to chill out. He was attempting to fish the waters and wade them, but slipped on a drop-off and was caught on a rock as the currents wanted to drown him. He had to be fished out and learned some humility by that fact. The shame was worth it, he cleaned up his act and took his job more seriously. Meh... that's pretty much it.
Sunrise... it signals the awakening of most every life form that surrounds the landscape. The flowers began to open, the birds began to chirp, and even the squirrels were giving away that annoying chatter. But of all things to wake, a particular short eared fox was not one of them. He instead was curled up under a tree, currently free of his duties for the time being. The dew-covered pine needles, however, did not approve of this as with every breeze knocked the droplets onto GaTor's form and the excited birds and squirrels landing on the branches pretty much drenched him. In result, the dark fox gave a threatening growl, hardening his gaze up at the tree and pulling back his libra to reveal an unkind, teeth-baring snarl. The tree beasts didn't mind or notice, in fact they even ignored him and did it once more to continue the morning tasks. That started the morning badly. In the end, Toramora had risen up from his resting spot and began to slink away from the tree, shaking off the be-cursed droplets that had drenched his coat. "Guess I'll be startin early." He growled as he made his way towards his post. He can already tell from this, it was not going to be his day.
T3R3Z1/Okami129
Central

The liar and the thief

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 15, 2012, 11:42:15 pm »
Why would you be unwelcomed >.>

Anyways good to have another guard amongst us.

On a related note.
People why you no show up today?! I was in-map for over three hours and nofox was to be seen.

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 15, 2012, 11:46:08 pm »
YAY WIFEY! /shot /revive /Hugglesqee

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 16, 2012, 12:11:26 am »
Oh. I guess my post didn't go through. Since im still a kid im usually not in charge of what goes on and today my grandma took us to her house, away from my computer. I was supposed to be back by 12:30 but I didn't get home until 2 . So sorry!

wolfgirl56

« Reply #157 on: December 16, 2012, 12:19:21 am »
Sorry I've been so inactive. :c

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 16, 2012, 12:33:55 am »
^.^ no worries guys. I've been there. Real life gets in the way, it's all understandable. :3

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #159 on: December 16, 2012, 03:54:02 am »
I hope to rejoin this rp some day when i can find time to sit down and make the roleplays ^^
Bane is my idol.