Author Topic: What do you like about FH?  (Read 4529 times)

Offline taryn673

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
What do you like about FH?
« on: February 23, 2011, 12:20:32 am »
there are many Many MAny MANy MANY reasons to like about FH. the thing i like most is creativity. you can create your own character,make presets,even make maps! FH is special because of those things and many others. What do you like about Feralheart?

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
Re: What do you like about FH?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 12:35:26 am »
What do I like about FH? The Freedom. As you mentioned, we have free customization power over pretty much everything. This is one of those games that I get attached to (Like I did IT) because of that one fact. That's something that some games like WolfQuest... (Don't flame, it's my opinion, and this isn't the place to discuss it so don't mention that I brought it up.) don't have to offer.

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 01:04:16 am »
Ohmai. There's a lot I like about FH. But I got to say creativity, like you said. ;3 I love that we can customize our characters with many markings, manes, etc. Same goes with maps. FH has a lot to offer, which is amazing. <3
Another thing I have to say is the music. Really. That music is amazing. One of the best I've ever heard. ;3

Offline taryn673

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 01:04:41 am »
I agree xD. I actually have never seen any game like FH that lets you have that much freedom xD.

Offline taryn673

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 01:05:47 am »
I also love the music xD

slycan

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 06:58:21 pm »
I enjoy being able to use my my futile artistic talents in order to help people with the creativity in the game ( making 3D models, teaching how to mesh, making tutorials, game mods such and themes/sounds, etc.)

I've never played another game like this, I almost feel like I'm abusing how much artistic freedom Kov gave us for this game ^w^

Not only that, but there's alot of colorful people in this community that come in different personalities that are great to debate with, rp, and simply chit-chat.

TealSkeletore

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2011, 09:30:27 am »
All the things already mentioned, and the ability to make very valuable friends which you can rely on for many many years, and realising that not every single person on the internet is a pedo out to get you C: <3

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2011, 11:27:24 am »
What Teal said! Not everyone is a pedo, and thats amazing to find out. LOL, joking. But the friends you earn, and keep. People who when you find them, give you a warm welcome.

Offline Aroxy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2011, 03:51:31 pm »
There are so many things that I like about FeralHeart..
First of all, it's kind of like my own little world of peace; away from all sorts of reality.. i'm kind of considered one of those girls who just goes to the beach, works, hangs out with her friends and goes out on friday nights to places that most people probably wouldn't even think about going. Nobody would ever suspect me playing some kind of silly game like this.. and I like to be able to get away from my own reality to come join my online friends.. it's welcoming to see them running up to me the moment I log on and then just talking to them.. I probably laugh more talking to my online buddies then I do in real life!

Second, when I make map's for a purpose, I go all out on them.. and it definitely shows with the final product. For example, even in IT, everyone knew about my Voodoo map, and everyone seemed to love it! It had volcano's and all sorts of stuff inside that people were awed by.. took me forever since IT's map-making was a little harder, but in FH, i'm finding new ways to show my creativity and skill in mapmaking, and i absolutely love FeralHearts new mapmaker system!

Third, For so long, i've been looking for some kind of game that allows you to play as an animal (well.. honestly i've been looking for one to be able to play as a horse.. but apparently that's never going to happen in any virtual world of worlds. nobody seems to like the idea of playing as a horse lol).. anyway, I was pretty stoked when I found out about IT, and I love the new feature in FH that allows us to play as a wolf too! Now my wolf characters don't have to have the shape of a lion;)

Fourth, I love that (most) everyone on FH is so friendly! It's so easy to make new friends, and sometimes i'll just end up talking with a random person, and then more random people will come join us and we'll just be talking with eachother like we've known  eachother for months! It's pretty exciting, and I like that about FH.. in most games, people will just shove you away and tell you to get out of their face or something.. but not here (at least.. it hasn't happened to me yet or anything).

blargh.. i'll stop there.. i just want to make some coffee right now, LOL..

~Aroxy

Offline taryn673

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2011, 05:18:22 pm »
I agree Aroxy! and now i want coffee...xD