Author Topic: Poke'mon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay [Open and Accepting: Join away~!]  (Read 37225 times)

Offline Solarphoenix

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • 'Insert Quote here.' - Guy/Gal.
    • View Profile
Re: Poke'mon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay (Re-make!) [Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2012, 12:14:34 am »
II Welp. I've always had a threatening mental image of almost every Mewtwo I know of, so...marf. I'm not surprised. Its probably due to the fact that most Mewtwo are supposed to be threatening in one way or another. .3. II

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2012, 12:21:13 am »
[[ /topickiller:

Regarding partners in the guide, would the Guide Master (Jade) pair up the individuals or would everyone be able to choose who they're with? Also, will the partners number limit only to one (thus make a duo) or can a team consist of more members that are permanently together and will not split up(unless there is a dire emergency?) ]]

[[/Reminiscing fond memories of Red/Blue Mystery Dungeon.]]

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2012, 02:38:34 am »
((Merp, sorry! I've been busy with family over the last few days. 'xD
Merry Christmas, everyone~! I know it's a day late, but... ;w;))

Two large, jet-black claws slammed into the bark of an Oran bush, causing the outer shell of the plant to crack and eventually break into several pieces, which ended up clattering onto the ground below.

Polarus snorted in satisfaction as she'd torn away a large area of bark from the bush, pulling a smirk of pride. "Peh, this bark is a bit weak..." she yawned, tugging her set of thick, needle-sharp claws from the wood. The bipedal mongoose Pokemon stretched, leaning back on her tail slightly, then looked around for something else to kill the time she had. She wasn't very far from the Guild, just around the patch of woods near the outskirts, so another distraction probably wasn't too far off, she guessed.
The Zangoose glanced up at the sky, which looked more like a dome formed by tree branches and warm green leaves in the forest than she had ever noticed. It was a brilliant sight, one she never really bothered to look up at due to being so distracted with her training.

The forest was quiet, a little too quiet, at least for Polarus. She was used to hearing the shouting and talking of the Guild members, but it was refreshing to get away from all the noise once and a while. The red-patched white Pokemon's ears twitched as the faint call of a Starly bounced around in the air, the noise being trapped in and muffled by the leaves. Polarus let out a sigh of pure boredom, keeping a steady pace as she strolled toward the Guild once again. Maybe I'll take a walk down by the beach... she thought, shaking her head to rid of a stray leaf that had drifted down on her head, and reached up with a paw to mess with the scarlet feather that was somehow always pinned to her ear, even while she was sleeping. "That's what I'll do," she announced to herself proudly, "I'll go down to the beach." She always loved how the bubbles shone with an iridescent light, especially when the sun would set the same way and it would seem as if the whole shore had bursted with color.
Lowering down onto her forepaws, the Zangoose began to swiftly walk through the remains of the forest. If she kept in the woods for the most part, no one would see her without difficulty, which meant she wouldn't get caught not doing missions.

After at least five minutes of darting around the maze of trees, Polarus could finally detect the scent of the salty ocean. As she peeked through the rest of the undergrowth, the golden-white sand came into view, and at last the fluffy mongoose-like Pokemon hopped out of the brush and began to snuff around for anything that she would consider valuable to come along. "Shells, check. Rocks, check. Water, check. Sand, check. Oxygen, check." she listed off, practically just talking to herself. "Anything valuable? Can't tell." And with that, she skipped down toward the shallow part of the water, trying to dodge every bubble that crossed her path.

ヌ - ド ル

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2012, 03:18:53 am »
(( "Oxygen? Check" LOL Captain Obvious, Polarus~
Everyone's characters are just so asdfghjkl
@Soaring, danke~
And yes, being "heartless" was a flaw in Mewtwo's genetic makeup, I think. And I just thought of something. You know how they say "wolf in sheep's clothing"? Well in the Pokemon world it'd be "Mewtwo in Mew's body" xD Whereas Vassily is the other way around.

I shall post Metis and Karak once Milleniuco/Soaring replies~))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2012, 04:11:59 am »
[[ "asdfghjkl"? I'll presume that this kind of spazzing is good one xD.

I'll be waiting for Blacki to respond seeing as there is this cycle going on c:. ]]

SoulRevenge

« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2012, 05:02:28 am »
@Soaring

I don't want anyone being paired up with anyone with anyone that doesn't want to, so you can basicly choose who'll be in your exploration team- as for the 'team limit', there can be up to five members in an exploration team in which are permanently together, unless of course there's some sort of situation.

And extremely un-related to this entire topic, but is the person in your signature Sven from BlackCat? I've been dying to ask this question V.V

@Temporal
"Oxygen, Check-" I laughed a little xDD.

Everyone's Characters are just so. . different oVo. Extremely Amusing~! Ilovedem'all -Flail-

Eventually the Mewtwo managed to make out a figure- this one just so happened to belong to a white and crimson-striped Zangoose, in which was of course equipped with the rather fierce-some claws; these proved to be very efficient when performing attacks like 'Dragon Claw', 'Metal Claw', and other 'Claw' moves. Vassily /would/ of been capable of telling you this first-handed, but at the moment the strange Poke'mon was more than incapable of telling someone of his past. Not like he would even want to tell anyone about it though- it was very personal in his eyes, and no one, most of all a Poke'mon- a creature that would probaly be incapable of understanding a word he said!

Or, at least that would be how it was if he was 'normal' and. . more humane. Humans most defiantlys didn't have strange hands that seemed to have three pink balls on them, or long, pinkish-purple tails; they weren't even any sort of shade of pink! "It must simply be a dream- yes, that's precisely what it is!" Vassily said aloud in an unfourtanately loud manner, uncurling from his resting position, emerald eyes staring at the slowly fading sun and it's rays in a rather curious manner. It was kind of hard to stare at it though- considering Vassily was literally craning his neck just to see it all abit clearer- 'laying upright' would of been a good idea at the moment.

Deciding against approaching the Zangoose, in which was probaly only a mere illusion- a pawn in his dream, the Mewtwo made an attempt to actually stand on the ground- or sit for that manner. Sure, Sand most defiantly did not make the best couch in the world- but the feeling of salty-smelling air bellow him was a rather strange and new sensation that he had no intentions on getting used to. "Hopefully I'll just wake up soon- Oh! Precisely why am I blabbering to myself in such a constant manner? It's simply ridiculous- not to mention makes me look insane!" Immediantly after speaking such words, the Mewtwo began to wonder why he even cared what the characters created within this dream though- it wasn't like they'd have enough time to make a good or bad judgement on him- and even if they did, it wasn't a 'real judgement'- so why did it matter!

"This place- no, dream is simply as illogical and confusing as it could get."

"He's very loud too- worse than that Loudred in the guild, I can barely hear myself think!" Tsar replied, lazily tucking a rather strange looking crimson shell dappled with bright cyan in one of the many shelfs and secret-compartments his stand held. In his opinion, the idea of shelves and secret compartments was rather smart- no idiotic criminal would try to steal a thing from the stand, and even if he did try, said criminal would be terribly confused when he couldn't find any of the merchandise.
"But, we all have to admit- he's rather helpful. . when was the last time someone stole something from a stand? I mean- I can't even begin to remember, it was so long ago. . " Tsar continued his rambling, not allowing the Cubone to reply to his earlier statement. Despite the fact that the Piplup tended to act rather mature his age; he was still a big talker, one to interupt others at least a dozen times in any sort of conversation. If remembered correctly, Tsar's 'record' was a total of One-Hundred Thirty-Six interuptions- such a thing happened during a rather long and complicated conversation with a famous explorer that was curious about one his novels.

"What were you doing in there anyway-? I don't know how you could stand it; I'm actually suprised your ear drums haven't busted quite yet!" The rather foolish Piplup wasn't even bothering to keep the quiet while he was talking at all. Which sort of made sense, considering that dojo was so ridiculously loud and packed all the bloody time. It was actually a miracle that Tsar could even hear Karak. In the usual lazy manner, the Piplup continued to tuck his merchandise away- there was quite abit to put away today though, as he was once again- ignored. Stupid Keleon market! Selling away their variety of. . things to sell, having light conversations with every one of their customers- what was worse, they had only opened rather recently- two weeks ago to be precise. Tsar despised them in such a manner that simply could not be described.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 03:17:47 pm by Milleniuco »

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2012, 01:04:06 am »
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 03:26:05 am by SoaringAway »

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2012, 03:48:03 am »
(( Uhhh NYAAAR
*hurries up and finishes the post before she has a chance to procrastinate any longer*
My character aren't gonna do much until this rp picks up~
Also im gonna change Metis' personality a little, she's a troublemaker with a tiny sense of justice
 okay ill shut up now
))

"He's very loud too- worse than that Loudred in the guild, I can barely hear myself think!" Tsar chirped as he drowsily put various merchandise away. The seashell groaned lightly against the platform it was being set on, soon being forgotten as the Piplup picked up another shell.
"You're telling me," Karak answered softly, picking at the loose threads of his scarf with a rather morose expression in his eyes. Usually it was hard to determine his emotions by looking at his face, as it was often covered by the skull he wore, but his body language was definitely easy to read anyway. His shoulders were slumped and he had his head propped up on a hand. Why can't I just suck it up like everyone else can? I'm pretty sure there's nothing to be scared about... No matter how many times he told himself that, when the time came for him to face his fears he always ended up blowing it somehow. He refused to ignore it or to give up though; he was determined to enter that dojo!...One of these days.

The cubone was vaguely surprised when he realized that Tsar was still rambling on about Brutus. Only vaguely because, well, the Piplup had a habit of going on and on about rather pointless things, or occasionally mumbling to himself. Karak didn't mind much, so long as he kept his voice down. Tsar was a big talker, but at least he didn't insist on yelling in his ear when he spoke. Karak had learned over time that it wasn't necessary to contribute the conversation either, Tsar would ask a question then continue on jabbering or answer it himself. He didn't mind this either, he was a quiet soul and didn't enjoy talking much for fear of saying something that upset someone.

"What were you doing in there anyway-? I don't know how you could stand it; I'm actually suprised your ear drums haven't busted quite yet!" Tsar, at last, finished. Karak had to wonder where he kept all that air. The cubone scrambled onto the stool behind his stand and braced his forelegs on he table, leaning over slightly so he could actually see the Piplup.
"N-No reason." He stammered, giving the impression that there was a reason, but that he didn't want to share it. Karak was about to change the subject, but caught the sudden irritated look on Tsar's face. He seemed to be glaring at his merchandise. Oh.

Was the sudden popularity of the Kecleon Market bothering him? Ever since they arrived two weeks earlier, business at either of their stands had been slow. He had visited them once and they had alot to offer, and as much as he'd hate to admit it, they made Tsar's and Karak's stands combined look pitiful by comparison. While they sold all kinds of things, Tsar sold his novels and seashells, and Karak sold his berries and...Things. Literally, if you visited from a day to day basis, you'd find all bunch of weird things. A pikachu shaped grain of sand, a pair of glasses, a rock with weird designs etched into it, a wooden slingshot, a makeshift bow and arrow, you name it. Most of said things would be deemed useless, and so his stand would be ignored most of the time. Eh, gives me more time to explore anyway.

A pair of irritable amethyst eyes watched the last rays of a setting sun melt away into a hue of lavender. The livid firefox trotted down the stone path, tails bouncing behind her. She brandished a shining bronze explorer badge on the bandana she wore, and a beaten and torn bag was slung over her neck. The rattle from inside sounded rather hollow and empty, she had run fresh out of supplies without realizing and had nearly fainted on the job. When you explored dungeons alone, items tend to run out slower than if you had a partner tagging along. The vulpix often forgot to restock and paid the price by having to flee the dungeon mid-mission. At least the job was to catch a criminal and not to rescue a Pokemon. If that had been the case, screw lack of supplies! There are lives in danger!

Nevertheless, she was reprimanded by a certain Chatot to be more careful and sent off to buy more items so she could get right back to her mission. I'm probably gonna miss dinner as a punishment. Ehh... Not to mention the possibilty of another sorry team taking the job and catching the culprit before she could blink. With this sudden realization, she increased her speed, kicking up dirt and rocks in her wake. Metis passed the dojo on her way to the vendors and felt another burst of rage. She'd been banned from it for a day or two, and tomorrow would be the day she'd be given permission to enter again.

Maybe if she hadn't so boldly barged in and demanded she try the hardest water level, then so easily get her butt and all six tails handed to her, she would still be able to train there, no problems at all.

Metis skidded to a stop at the first two stands she saw, taking a moment to look over the items there. "Whaddya got...?" She said, half to herself, half to the owners of the stands.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Solarphoenix

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • 'Insert Quote here.' - Guy/Gal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2012, 04:48:07 am »
II ...Derp. I'mmapostnao. II

Once a minute or two had came and gone, she decided to try and speak to at least one of them - perhaps they could tell her where she was or what exactly was going on. The plantation around her emitted a slight rustle as she made her way towards the two, briefly glaring towards the bushes surrounding her. The fact that they were taller than she herself was slightly disturbing - if these bushes were larger than her, then gosh knows how large the duo would be compared to she herself. With a grunt, she stumbled and skidded to a hault at the sudden appearance of another individual. It seemed to be a bipedal creature, with a long-furred white and crimson pelt, as well as a pair of large duel claws - two on each forepaw.

What was it?, she didn't know, but she didn't really care much as long as it wasn't a threat. Yet...she seemed to have a bit of difficulty when trying to shift her gaze away from it, though she managed to do so at some point. Lowering her frame slightly, she crawled her way through the underbrush, rising as she padded onto the sandy terrain and investigated her surroundings. This area seemed to be a beach of some sort, and a peaceful one at that. The creatures she had seen were obviously not human - more specifically, they were Pokemon. Well, atleast she thought they were. Their exact species were unfamiliar to her.

Great. Just great. She was stuck in some unknown location, with not a single person in sight, (presumably) Wild Pokemon wandering around and no Pokemon of her own or weapons of some form to defend herself with. Could things get any worse?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

II *Cough* Lawlforeshadowing. *Cough* /Shot./ II

SoulRevenge

« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2012, 02:33:29 pm »
(@Soaring

Oh- well dang, I was terribly wrong in that case oVo. I just thought she looked abit like Sven- same green hair, suit, occasionaly wearing the hat- yet again it's missing the eye patch -Faceplant- BI Beenawhilethough xDD.

Waitin' on Tempeh again~ Yarp.