Author Topic: Poke'mon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay [Open and Accepting: Join away~!]  (Read 37625 times)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Re: Poke'mon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay (Re-make!) [Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2012, 05:28:24 am »
@Blacki: There are times where we must face the truth, dearie. if you found it to be the sound decision, then it must be so for you are the owner of this RP and will know what is best for it.

As always, the roleplay must commence but let's wait for Temporal. I am excited to see what Polarus will do~.]]

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2012, 05:28:54 am »
((Tis waiting for Tempy/Soaring/Milleniuco))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

SoulRevenge

« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2012, 05:07:02 pm »
Bump oUo

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2012, 02:43:26 am »
[[ Bump!~ ]]

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2013, 12:08:59 am »
[[ Bump? ]]

SoulRevenge

« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2013, 03:46:27 am »
Bump~!

Thisroleplayisn'taloudtodie. NopeNopeNopeNope :I

Anyway, I'd like you guys to know that Pikachufan, who has sent their application to me via-Personal Message and was accepted will soon be joining us in roleplay~

Her application is up on the front page if you wish to see it :33.

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2013, 10:00:11 pm »
((Umm..Sorry for coming so late,but what was wrong in my application?Can I write it over all again?))
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2013, 11:00:24 pm »
Name- Kiwi
Gender- Female
Age- Twelve
Level- Twenty
Species- Whimsicott
Once Human?- Nope!
Appearance- Kiwi takes on the appearance of a regular, genuine Whimsicott, except her left eye is olive-green, whilst the other is a normal amber.
Anything Extra In The Appearance?- N/A, though she eventually finds a pale scarf in a dungeon.
Rank- Town Civilian (Soon to become a Guild member)
History- "Y-you want to know about me...? Err, I'd rather not..."
Personality- A little skittish and naturally whimsical, Kiwi is a bit quiet and tends to stay on the sidelines, more or less just simply observing the others as they explore. She is obviously interested in being an Explorer, but she's just too shy to stand up and announce she wants to become one. She tends to be indecisive and slightly doubtful, and she is really sensitive to insults, but this clumsy Whimsicott is really actually caring and kind once you get through her fragile outer shell. Her voice is naturally quiet and soft, matching her personality in general.
Kiwi, despite her wariness at first, is cautiously happy-go-lucky with a high-spirited attitude, even though she's extremely self-conscious and shy.
Extra- N/A

Name- Tea (TAY-uh)
Gender- Female
Age- Twenty-three
Level- Forty-two
Species- Leavanny
Once Human?- Nope~
Appearance- Tea looks just like a normal Leavanny-- a tall, leaf-covered humanoid form with two long antennae extending from the top of her head, and milky red eyes.
Anything Extra In The Appearance?- N/A
Rank- Explorer
History- "You want to know more about me? Well, sure, why not~?"

Tea had a normal past, living in a hollow tree with her family while she was young. When she was leveled up enough to evolve into a Swadloon, she had become more self-confident and decided she was old enough and strong enough to leave the nest and become a Guild member. Her parents were unsure, but she'd managed to convince them she was independent and soon enough she was accepted as a rookie Explorer.
After months and years of training, she was upgraded to a full Pokemon Explorer, and her history practically smoothed out from there.
Personality- Tea is the cheerful, considerate type who will do anything to brighten up someone's day. She has a natural motherly instinct (as it's in Leavanny's nature) and likes to make clothing for the younger Pokemon, which is one of many reasons why she helps out at the daycare. She's almost never seen without a smile on her round, pale-yellow face, but don't underestimate her helpful, happy-go-lucky personality. This Pokemon is surprisingly fierce in combat.
Extra- None that I can think of... o3o;

((I'll post my roleplay post tonight, I'm in a bit of a hurry at the moment ;w;))
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 05:41:01 am by Temporal »

ヌ - ド ル

SoulRevenge

« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2013, 05:15:04 am »
@Dragonite

If you want to- I wouldn't mind~ ono
And in your original application, there was simply too much problems with your character which could cause unneccesary drama within roleplay.

@Temporal
Yay new characters -Happydance- Accepted~ oUo.

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2013, 07:04:26 pm »
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 12:01:27 am by Dragonite »
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!