Author Topic: Poke'mon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay [Open and Accepting: Join away~!]  (Read 37226 times)

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
Re: Poke'mon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay (Re-make!) [Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2012, 04:49:11 pm »
Name:Maximiliano(aka Maxi)
Level:40
Species:Dragonair(may evolve,if in occasion,or like in the PMD saga,finds a rock that makes everyone evolve,badadada.)
Once Human?:Nah.
Appearence:Your normal Dragonair,a bit more chubby.He is a bit-how can I say this?-hurt,with a broken horn and a green sphere.He also has a blind eye.All of this is because he tried everything-i repeat-EVERYTHING to be a Dragonite.He is chubby because he ate too many of those earlier versions of rare candy,making he colossolaly fat.He also has dislexia,and has problems talking and often mixes words.He also has a scar on the blind eye.Making him look though.
Anything extra in appearence?:He has a triangular purple scarf with a skull.Not in fashion,but it has a medicine for his heart attacks.
Rank:Exclusive Move teacher and basically,explorer teacher(rookie explorers go there to learn more about enemies,and experts to learn new moves)
History:A Dratini born in the northest sea,he lived a normal life until he saw a Dragonite beat up the biggest Pokemon he knew: A Wailord.He thought that was awesome and tried everything to evolve.He tried all poisons know,even mercury,which drove him insane and killed his family.He then cured himself by drinking the last revival potion of all.He is now totally lucid,with no chances of being insane again!
Personality:A simphatetic and friendly Dragonair,who helps anyone in need.He doesn't try everything to evolve,but works hard.He loves helping pokemon train with his school.He was the apprentice of a Marowak who had a dojo,but he traveled to build one of his own.However,he now has a move school.
Extras\Others:"Taco Burrito Man".He helps the explorers learn.I am still learning english,so don't be all grammar professor on me.

((~sigh~You won't accept,would you?No one ever does that.Please accept me :'[))
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 07:46:45 pm by Dragonite »
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

SoulRevenge

« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2012, 05:15:18 pm »
I'd gladly accept you, however- if you've read the application posted in the 'members' section, you'd know that Brutus, SoaringAway's Poliwrath already holds the position of 'Dojo Trainer'.

Another thing I sort of have an issue with your character is that he appears to be capable of turning into a lunatic at times- I don't like it when characters can go beserk on others are times (Causes far too much unneccesary drama in my eyes), despite the fact that Max appears to have a sort of medication for that ;~;. Maybe you could fix up everything here and there-? And I am no 'Grammar Freak-' it's completely understandable if your still learning English!

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2012, 05:35:31 pm »
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

SoulRevenge

« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2012, 06:29:48 pm »
(You'd have to ask Soaring about the whole assistant thing~

And please remember the whole 'lunatic thing'- It could possibly get out of hand, remember that this is supposed to be a fluffier version of Poke'mon.

@Soaring

Almost forgot to answer your one question -Failure-

Yes, I always add a 'Plot so far' in every roleplay I do so newer members won't have to read through every bloody post just so they aren't confused-- The 'Plot so far' section is updated everytime something of importance happens or we've roleplayed out at least ten pages- nothing much has happened so far though, so such a section won't be added quite yet~!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 06:33:12 pm by Milleniuco »

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2012, 06:38:33 pm »

SoulRevenge

« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2012, 07:40:27 pm »
I don't see the change in which I hoped for in the overall bio- remember all of this is going on the front page, and as mentioned before- It's all up to Soaring weither or not you manage to be a sort of 'assistant' or not, so I can't accept ya quite yet, rather unfourtanately ;`;

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2012, 07:44:34 pm »
Ok,he no longer has a dojo,he is a move teacher,amd he is no longer lunatic,he only has heart attacks.No biggy)

SoulRevenge

« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2012, 02:11:08 am »
sAlright, I hope the heart attacks don't get too out of hand- again this may cause unnecasary drama.

I didn't really notice because there wasn't much over-all change at all- nothing very noticable, just a word or two.

Anyway- Accepted

**Edit**

I've put some thought over it- and in the begining, I'll admit that I was trying to be abit overly-nice to you. I'm terribly sorry for the entire hastle over your application and everything, (Sorry to current members for taking up a whole bloody page for it too)  but I've come to the conclusion that I simply can't accept you ;~;.

So, again I'm terribly sorry for continuesly replying back and forth and taking up your time- but,

Not accepted.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 02:52:22 am by Milleniuco »

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2012, 04:23:52 am »

SoulRevenge

« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2012, 05:21:37 am »
Yarp- exactlySoaring ;~;

And I feel terrible now -Turns into the random cow in the GIF above- Never before had I turned down an eager roleplayer.. . makesmefeelliekajerk.

Anyway, shall we continue with our normal roleplay~? DerpHurp ;~;