Author Topic: Poke'mon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay [Open and Accepting: Join away~!]  (Read 37624 times)

SoulRevenge

Re: Poke'mon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay (Re-make!) [Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2013, 04:42:46 am »
Yes, slightly too 'Man-liking' as you call it xDD.

If you'd remove the terribly low prices (for it'd be a wonder how he would get by if everything sold was either cheap or free.)
and the jeans-- ican'tcomprehendhowthosewouldfit :II

then you'd be accepted~ :33.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2013, 04:44:20 am »
[[@Milleniuco: Those jeans could be "hip huggers." Hig huggers are in these days.

//shot ]]

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2013, 12:14:01 pm »
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 12:24:11 pm by Dragonite »
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

SoulRevenge

« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2013, 07:39:22 pm »
Soaring- that comment, I died ono

And those seems like reasonable prices~ half off for explorers~ oDo.

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2013, 11:58:33 pm »
-Done :D!Edited it.))
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

SoulRevenge

« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2013, 12:29:18 am »
Accepted~!

And if Tempeh doesn't post in the next two days, I'll be posting for Tsar ono

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2013, 12:59:35 am »
Ok,I will be doing my-puts sunglasses-starting post now and I will post again when an explorer team comes for Maxi for him to make them an altfit.))
Maxi waved at the fancy-dressed client going out."Have a nice day with your new suit!",he said happily counting the money.He opened one drawer from his counter and picked up an envelope.He dropped some coins inside and closed the envelope.He wrote something on the back and put it on his pocket.He changed the door sign to CLOSED and went outside.He walked to the Pelipper Post Office."Here.",he said putting the letter on top of the counter"For my family in the Northern Seas"."As always,ain't it Maxi?Dun worry,it will get there safe and sound.",said the Pelipper from behind the counter.Maxi smiled and walked through the main plaza to his store.A lot of stores,a dojo,the two guilds,the biggest source of their money.He went inside of his store,which was also his house.He put is hand in his pocket and got a lot of keys.After looking carefully,he choosed one and opened a door that lead to stairs.He climbed the stairs slowly and entered a small cozy room.His bedroom.He looked out of the window.It was evening,almost night.Some late citizens were making the last shopping,or strolling the last stroll before the night.He smiled and closed the window.The room was small,with a bed made of leaves,and a fireplace covered with the most durable glass.There were some bookshelves and lots of pieces of paper around with drawings on them.There was a carpet on the ground.Some pictures of Maxi's family were hanging on the wall.Maxi fell on the bed softly.He grabbed a book from the closest bookshelf and began reading."The Way of The Cloth,by Linda Leavanny.",he read the title outloud.Not very much time after he yawned.He put the book back on his place and curled up on the bed.He fell asleep with the sound of the fireplace and the Hoothoot outside.

In the morning,Maxi woke up.He stretched and yawned and went into his vapor chamber(like taking a bath,only that you can take it with all your clothes on and you don't have to get dry after it),and got out smelling like roses.He picked up his work tools and slided downstairs.Whistling,he rolled to the door and turned the sign to OPEN.Then he jumped behind the counter and sat on a chair,drawing some suits on his notebook,still whistling.

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2013, 02:28:51 am »
((Terribly sorry I took so long, I haven't had a lot of time to post in the last few days oAo
Thank you for accepting Kiwi and Tea~! C: It sounds like I'm listing a food... xD))

The Windveiled Pokemon strolled casually through Treasure Town, a small smile visible on her visage. She loved watching the other inhabitants of this town, just observing their movements and motives. It was all interesting to her-- especially when it came to the Guild, despite she could never muster enough courage to speak up about her dream to someday become an Explorer. The Whimsicott doubted she never even would.
With a slightly disappointed sigh, Kiwi shifted her mismatched gaze of amber and olive up to the slowly-darkening sky. The sunset was probably a breath-taking sight down by the ocean, but at the moment she didn't feel the need to watch the scenery-- she guessed the 'light-show' the sun and the bubbles the Krabby at the shore made was almost over already.

The sheep-like Pokemon had been lost in thought when something-- or better yet, someone bumped into her, and instantly Kiwi recoiled with a yelp of terror. "Uwah!"

Tea looked down at the shape of a Whimsicott that she had run into on accident while she was busy trying to transport a few Pokemon Eggs to the daycare. "Oh! I'm sorry for bumping into you," she apologized, closing her leafy arms in around the bundle of eggs she'd been carrying. "Are you alright?" the Leavanny added, staring at the terrified Pokemon with concerned, beady red eyes, then blinked as Kiwi just shook her head nervously, tears of anxiety welling up in her eyes. "N-no, I'm fine... I'm so sorry! It w-was my fault."
"No, I'm sure it wasn't your fault. I wasn't looking where I was going." The humanoid Pokemon tried to reassure the shy townsperson-- or, if you preferred, towns-Pokemon --with a bright smile on her round face. "Now, cheer up! There's gonna be another big day tomorrow, I know it~! So no need to be sad."

Kiwi blinked through her tears and finally got rid of them with a brief shake of her head, feeling a little better. "You're right," she agreed quietly, putting on a shy smile, though had to step back a little as the Leavanny acted as if she were to hop three feet in the air. "Perfect! Now that's the spirit!" Tea chirped, almost literally balancing the unhatched eggs in her arms now. "...Oh, look at the time! I've gotta get these to the daycare before it gets too dark." she gasped, turning to the Whimsicott before proceeding to skip off. "Have a good evening~!"

Kiwi watched the happy-go-lucky Pokemon hop off, blinking in confusion. "Bye...?"

The Zangoose sniffed along the shore a few moments longer, then plopped down onto the warm sand with a sigh of complaint. "I come down to the beach to look for anything that seems valuable, and I find nothing." she yawned, just staring at the water as it came crashing gently onto the sand, but then perked up as she heard muffled talking and eventually got to her feet to see a humanoid shape from across the beach. She had to narrow her eyes a little before she finally made out what it was. How did I not notice that Pokemon standing there before? Twitching a long, tapered ear, Polarus quietly crawled over on her four paws to the Mewtwo out of nothing but pure curiosity. "Hey! Hi!" she called in her usual smug voice, not too loud, but not too quiet either.

((I hope this was okay; I didn't have a lot of ideas for Polarus so I was like "I'm just gonna wing it" 'xD))

ヌ - ド ル

SoulRevenge

« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2013, 06:09:24 am »
"Kei-!" Vassily exclaimed in a rather suprised manner, eyes seemingly bursting open in alarm as the phsyic-type turned towards the Zangoose, who, despite the fact had a terribly fearsome appearance- seemed rather friendly-ish at the moment.
"Oh well- hello I suppose," Vassily spoke in a silent manner, eyelids narrowing in a sense of relief. He hadn't expected this Poke'mon to approach him anytime soon. If anything he had expected himself to get fed up with waiting, and then wonder over to her, blabbering questions about who she was, where they were at, and if this was a dream or not.
Somehow though, Vassily decided against the whole 'blabbering' thing- as it seemed like a terribly un-polite thing to do, not to mention it would make him appear more out of the norm, half-mad if you will.
"If you don't mind me asking~" he paused for a moment, as he always had quite the tendacy of pausing. Such a thing made him appear to be terribly feminine though, as from the last time he checked, girls that weren't tom-boys or something in that category had quite the tendacy of pausing in the middle of their sentences.
"But, who are you?"  A purple-pink tail flicked towards the side at the end of this question. Not knowing precisely how to stop levitating (this would probaly take some time- as one did not master their body in a day. Especially if it's their 'second body'), the Mewtwo rolled over again. Staring intently at the big-claw poke'mon with a sense of terrible interest. Vassily had never really been around such a Poke'mon before- really, he never even recorded Poke'mon in his Poke'dex when he was a trainer. Basicly just ran around, doing as he pleased, ignoring everything except his friends and team.
   "I apologise if the question seems rather rude though," Asking someone who you were before introducing yourself was terribly rude, or so he had read. Vassily had sort of developed his choice of words and a small portion of his personality from books about or from the old day.
"I'm Vassily~"

"Oh, ello Metis" Tsar greeted the fire-type, recongizing her as the very kitsune that had been kicked out of the dojo at one point in time. No one could forget the ruckus Brutus made after poor Metis had basicly been murdered by the water-types in a perticuliar section-- if that was what however the heck went there called it anyway.
"Novels in seashells~ rather random I know, thought you'd figure out what we sold, considering you walk past us everyday" the young Piplup joked, not bothering to drag out anything he had just put away- but he also did not bother dragging more stuff into their little compartments, as that would be simply foolish and the pratical definition of 'stupid'. There was a possible customer here! A customer that hadn't skipped him and Karak for the stupid Kelceon market at that!
"And Karkak here basicly sells berries and.  . . rather different things I guess~ can't find it any other place, nope nope!" Tsar went on and on. Typical.
    The pilup was seemingly rather absent-minded at the moment, for the water type had continued to put the shells away, still staring intently at the six-tailed kitsune. The rather weak poke'mon's 'trance', as a matter of fact, did not fall apart until after he accidentaly dropped a shell- well, three at that.

Immediantly Tsar looked down at the chipped fragments of what was once worth something- despite the fact that they really weren't worth much, not to mention had been obtained without spending any poke'.
"Well, that's wonderful~"

(I was so braindead for Tsar's part it wasn't even funny ;~;)

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2013, 11:12:19 am »
Still no clients?Ok,wait a sec then.-puts sign in store"If you buy something,you get a free cookie"-there.))