Author Topic: Nice and/or Amusing Warrior Cat Names  (Read 51950 times)

Offline Haruki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • "Better to be carried by six than tried by twelve"
    • View Profile
    • CatalinaPacks
Re: Nice and/or Amusing Warrior Cat Names
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2013, 09:53:39 pm »
I've never really been partial to most of the warrior cat names.
Don't kill me. o3o

I have nothing against using nouns as names --I have several of those-- it's just the combination of two things doesn't help my brain click to a character as well, I guess. There are a few exceptions, of course, I actually kind of like the ones associated with flight ((SoulFlight)) and the ocean. My character's name is SeaSpray (who isn't a warrior cat), and I saw a really pretty character running around named SeaFoam.

Overall though, prefixes dealing with death and demons or things like that are a little overdone to me. But of course there is nothing wrong with having any of those and it's just my opinion. ^^;

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2013, 04:04:04 am »
Overall though, prefixes dealing with death and demons or things like that are a little overdone to me. But of course there is nothing wrong with having any of those and it's just my opinion. ^^;
Aye, that's another thing... Death/demon-related names are certainly one of those things that seem, as Haruki said, overdone. o; I guess if it fits your character, and they have a past that was so dynamic and dramatic to have taken on that name, then I'd understand, but it would take a lot for a she-cat to name her kittens something so dark.
That's what I'd think, anyway.
I do feel there is something to be said about the contrast of a character with a light name, and yet a heavy past hidden behind those beaming eyes. *mysterious finger-waggle* xD
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Acetaminophen

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2013, 04:25:35 am »
Heh, I made a cat once called MentalIssues.

The more amusing ones are those like Pheonixpaw, or Lazerstar, stuff warriors would never've heard of and aren't in the rp.
When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind. - C. S. Lewis

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2013, 12:27:50 pm »
I've seen Bearclaw, tailless, and Demonclaw before. Strange 0_0
I was also getting a warrior name of mine on that warriorcats.com site, and got Icebreath. Loved it.
Then later made a small typo when trying it again, and got Icenose. And I'm like "What the... 0_0?"
This is kind of amusing to me to see the strangest names, and the awesomest names.
I have come up with a few names, like Darkfrost in replacement of my favorite warrior cat's name, Darkstripe, and Darkmist, a oddly colored insane warrior cat. Also Graydawn.
Its a bit easier for me to come up with names for Warrior cats instead of actual names for characters, just cause its easier, you know? Though still sticking with Darkstripe MAYBE, I find some odd names amusing, I've also seen a Kitkit before. :I

Offline Kitsunez

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • wow i rly like cats uwu
    • lucipurrfection
    • vaarusk
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2013, 06:56:55 pm »
I've see some pretty terrible names.
Demonfire
Stonestory
Blackblood
Bloodstar
Deathstar
Phoenixblood

Just... I can't.

Profile picture by kirani100 of FeralHeart
Signature by .Badlands. of FeralHeart

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2013, 08:31:42 pm »
The other day I saw a Boulevardpaw.... I guess he was a cat from a city clan maybe? o.O

Oh well, I did make up some city clan cat names myself, such as Graphititail, Concretestar, Brickpaw, Scrapstar, and so on. It was all for fun and laughs.
Inactive

Offline UranusGirl

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2013, 09:09:59 pm »
Ha, I made one named Deadleaf.  She obviously started out as Deadkit.  However, she was a stillborn that wasn't really stillborn and survived.  But yeah, it made it work.  Her fur is grey, like a dead leaf.  (Also, I saw Pharohstar)

i saw pharohstar at a gathering once  , we got in..a fight...( thanks to his godmodding and my cats unusual cat's size , thanks to his tiger lineage , we ruined the gathering , the fire was , of course added to by , deathstar and someone i think named gangamstar? o.o yeahh )     my name is Wolfstar ,    and i also  saw a deathblade and  ***star .
Hmm, this event must have happened when Deadleaf got... lost and was watching kits get tortured by this other leader and trying to save them along with another Medicine Cat.

Offline DarkWolfStar12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2013, 02:26:53 am »
Musta been a clone then.... The gathering i was at  had weird white  cat saying" lets go attack wolfstar's clan " and deathstar , the little bugger , kept being a thorn. Then  when my character snapped and attacked him  Some pharohstar  said " picks wolfstar up , - " is there a problem little guy? or something like that " which made my character even more mad even though i usually am more nonchalant  this particular character i was on had a wee bit of a temper, back then , oh wait reverse that , this was back when he had my personality   until i gave him a more calm , personality.   Wait ,  Hrm... that might be going off topic so anyway i found a couple more weird names :
derpstar ,  Fingerstar , shootingstar ,  Halfstar ,  Yummystar.....  strange

Oh and i remember who that weird cats name was , It wasn't gangnamstar it was a cat named  eneimenstar ! Perhaps you remember her? If not ,oh well , then you really must have either forgotten or it was one  clone

~ZS

Oh yeah! I remember that now (especially when you mention Emeniemstar). That Pharaohstar wasn't a clone, that was me alright. And Pharaohstar was actually  trying to "pick up" Deathstar from the ground after Wolfstar had attacked her and shoved her into him. I might have accidently said that he "picked up Wolfstar" (Me and my typos). When really it was really supposed to be, "-He picked Deathstar up to get her too her feet- "Are you alright, Deathstar?" he asked-" He didn't actually pick her up with all his strength, since Deathstar is bigger, but pretty much helped her up and dusted her off.
Me and the person who plays Deathstar kinda know each other from past roleplays, so we sometimes have each others backs.

Anywho, just to stay on topic I saw the following...

Acidstar
Dreampool
Lizardtail
Snaketounge

oh ok....  Deathstar Ran me out of my camp today and attacked my kittens when there was only 1 of my warriors on..  so i , me blazestar and eclipsetar attacked and we took out....uhh off -topic pm if you wanna hear more     but its cool to have a blood thirsty cat on your back especially one with a huge clan like that  ...mrph  ,  i found a fishstar , a soulstar  oh and  even a hayhay  ....yep warrior ats have gone insane 

Offline DarkWolfStar12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2013, 02:29:15 am »
Aye, that's another thing... Death/demon-related names are certainly one of those things that seem, as Haruki said, overdone. o; I guess if it fits your character, and they have a past that was so dynamic and dramatic to have taken on that name, then I'd understand, but it would take a lot for a she-cat to name her kittens something so dark.
That's what I'd think, anyway.
I do feel there is something to be said about the contrast of a character with a light name, and yet a heavy past hidden behind those beaming eyes. *mysterious finger-waggle* xD

tell me about..it you can't even count how many times i say a Demonstar or Destroyerpaw  ....ect....    
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 02:32:26 am by ZexStorm »

Offline brats

• Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • take your meds.
    • rnacaroon
    • hospitels
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2013, 09:51:43 pm »
I (accidently. :c) started a fight yesterday between clans, and a warrior named 'Saxaphonebeat' joined in as I was slowly walking away.. o3e
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 09:54:31 pm by XxHipsterSkittlexX »
in game: coughsyrup / traumatic / agoraphobia