Author Topic: Dog Trust... <DOG RP> Literate.... Open and Accepting  (Read 19533 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: Dog Trust... <DOG RP> Literate.... Open and Accepting
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2013, 12:58:01 am »
.:Jet:.

Jet didn't even perk his ears when April awoke. He kept on banging himself against the cold, metal door. Suddenly, the door opened, and Jet landed in the arms of a tall women. "Get off me!" He snarled, trying to bite her face. A small muzzle was slipped onto Jet, and he was put on the floor. He tried to shake the muzzle off, and he lay on the floor stubbornly. "No!" He snapped, pulling back on the lead.

Soon, Jet was taken to the Testing Room. "Testing some Medication pills on Subject 405." A loud, booming voice came from a table. In his hand, he had a white pill, and seemed like he wanted Jet to have it. The man walked up to Jet, bent down, and took the muzzle of him. When Jet was about to bite him, he threw the pill in, and clamped his muzzle shut.

"Ew!" Jet whined through his closed jaws, and was forced to swallow the horrible tasting pill. He started to feel weird, and shivered, in a quick motion.

"Great, this pill gives you fits!" The women sighed, picking Jet up. "Take Subject 405 back to his kennels. Fit will go!" The doctor ordered. Not needing his muzzle, the women scooped him up and took his back to the kennels.

He got gently put on his bed, and the women  gave him a friendly pat, before walking out, locking the door. Jet carried on with his random fits, he managed to stand up, and walk to his outside part. "Mzp.." He whined, and fell on the floor... The sun blazed on his fur, and he blinked with a huge sigh.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

JackobLoveu

« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2013, 01:15:37 am »
?April

April felt horrible. She saw Jet returned and signed. "You too, huh?" she asked, without looking at him. She was just starring at the wall, feeling stubborn. She signed again and rested her head on her paws. The same lady passed by and saw April looking sick or something. She popped out her keys and opened the cage and helped April to her feet, checking her out again. Notng. She looked fine, so she decided to give a treat to make her feel better. April refused to take it and dropped down on her bed, feeling the blues. The lady signed and walked away, looking back at April's direction then walking away. Her friends looked at each other, then at April wondered what was that all about.

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2013, 04:36:43 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

JackobLoveu

« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2013, 04:57:41 am »
(First sentence, were you talking about April? And ehh..I'll post tomorrow.)

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2013, 05:56:12 am »
ooc: yeah, and Jet... and Okay

JackobLoveu

« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2013, 11:54:59 am »
(Okay.)
April raised her head whomever called her 'stupid'.  She started to growled; she felt like doing something whomever called her stupid. She puffed out and slapped her head on her paw, and signed once again. April's friend growled at Red for calling her a mutt. "Hey! Leave April alone, she didn't noting to you" they thundered with rage. -short- (Just got up)

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2013, 01:49:52 pm »
I will have to join this, but there's actually a dog charity called dogs trust. ^^ this is like the complete opposite of the RL dogs trust. But I have a question, if the answer is in the front page, sorry about that. ^^
What are the limits to the experiments, like flying to aposible thumbs etc?

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2013, 04:36:42 pm »
Yeh, I sponsored Lexi from that Website... :P The RL Dogs Trust is very kind.

Well, the experiments can't give you superpowers, maybe only useless ones, like seeing through walls. Hope you can join soon!))

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2013, 12:38:14 am »
App..

Name: Lexie (Nickname Lex)
Personality: She's quite an active female and she loves to play with a pull rope or a ball. She enjoys going on walks (When she gets the chance). Event though she lives in the pound she still likes humans (But not the pound workers)
History: Her parents were top show dogs in crufts, and excelled in agility and intellegence/obedience cmpetitions.
Her mother gave birth to 6 strong and healthy pups 3 female and 3 male. They were put on many sites t be sold when the were satched up a few days later. The family Lexie went to loved her so much, atleast she thought. Then they left her and tied her to a fence and left. Then she had to escape thats when the pound got her.
How got to Dog Trust: She was walking down the street one cold windy night when the van drove down the street, cause of the wind, rain and other cars she didnt hear the van. The pound snatched her and now thats where shes stayed.
Strengths: She may look like a weak bony dog but actually for a dalmatian she is quite stocky (big built) and strong and she can take down many dogs.
Weaknesses: Her weak point is birds, she isnt scared or anything just when she sees one she usually gets the urge to chase it.
Likes&Dislikes: She really dislikes the humans at the pound, she doesnt like how they treat her and throw her about tbut she likes other humans. She really likes playing with her toys and she loves food also as stated she likes birds, going on walks ad playing with her fellow dog mates.
Other: Not really
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2013, 08:52:47 am »