Author Topic: Dog Trust... <DOG RP> Literate.... Open and Accepting  (Read 19086 times)

JackobLoveu

Re: Dog Trust... <DOG RP> Literate.... Open and Accepting
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2013, 10:29:04 pm »
(Teba@: How can your character wait for a replied from April even though she didn't ask her anything. Sorry this roleplay is quite confusing. >.<)

April

April raised her head when she heard someone said hello. She got in a sitting position and replied with a respect smile. "Hi." Then turned her head to the other canines. She made a weird face and decided to go to the front of her cage, where humans enter. She signed, thinking when would she get a family. She backed up and went to her water bowl. April looked down and gazed at it for second, then began drinking. Her friends laid on her bed, bored.

After a few minutes, a man came and looked at all the dogs. He went by every cage, giving each dog a bowl of water or refreshing it. April groaned and thought this was torture!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2013, 10:59:59 pm »
[b She heard the staffies yodle as her ears twitched, she let out a bark as a 'Hello' towards the staffie then howling to entertain hersef as boredom was taking over her. A human came past her cage and began unlocking it, she bounded up to the human atlest hoping for some attention but this happened rearly. The human refilled her wate bowl then letting out a smile, the she dog looked in amazement as he was the first human to give out atleast a tiny smile towards her.
The human made an exit from her cage letting out yet another smile before he left, she began to spin in circles with happiness as she knew not all humans in thi place were jerks. Jumping towards her water bowl she lapped up the water as fast as she could then slowing down as she began to get out of breath.
Plopping down onto the ground she lay on her side as the sound of footsteps walked up and down the path way inbetween the cages. The sound of pawsteps sounded as the other dogs spun and walked around their cages, and their barks and howls filled the pound. She would join in with the barks and howls the odd time but not a lot as it began to make her head ache. She continued to lay down to try and relax her tail swaying side to side as it thumped off the ground she panted.
][/b]
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Riku.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • hella gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2013, 03:41:15 pm »
((LOL sorry thrillex))

PowerHous [/color]

-She looked at the water that was given and laid her ears back whining loudly at her paw hurting but she was faking it so get out she waited till humans came by then she whined then a human opened hr cage to grab her she quickly bit his hand the bite deeper then sin she looked around then started running to the escape door clawing at it  then seeing a man in a lab coat behind her grinning she growled then jumped on him growling right in his face her eyes full of rage and power she had her claws pressed on his neck she heard other dogs barking in exigent-
i'm kat and i have an undying love for kingdom hearts & danganronpa. i don't even play fh anymore lmao

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2013, 07:08:58 pm »
"Drink!" she yodelled quietly, it started as a bar yet it turned out longer and more high pitched. Mirror spun around in circles as she quickly scrambled over to the water and began drinking. She lifted her head to the other dog. "Who?" she asked, she hoped she didn't soud weird, but she couldn't speak correctly, but she hoped that the other dog new what she meant. She wagged her tail, curling it over her back. She pnted happily, tilting her head at the dog.
(Are the cages see through, like the walls are made of glass or somethin? Sorry if it already explained, I must've missed it. ^^')

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2013, 06:54:07 am »
OOC: Sorry I will not be RPING for a bit, because I have to fix my P.C :\
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2013, 05:18:57 pm »
Lexie perked her ears at te other dogs reply, se stood up on her ind legs leaning onto the cage. She looked around tryin the spot the staffie which seemed harde then she though. She began to bark "Im Lexie" She replied as many dogs understood her bark. Her tail wagged repetitively, she looked around still searcing for the staffie as it looked as if she was smiling she began to jump up and down on her hind legs.
DA Account

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2013, 05:40:43 pm »
Powhous? ((If thats how you say it)) I said that you have to change your breed before continuing to rp, because if you had read the rules, you would understand.))

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2013, 05:50:23 pm »
Mirror tilted her head at Lexie. Jumping up a little bit too, though a majority of her tail remained on the floor. 'Mirror' the staffie howled. She swept her tail across the floor as a hello.

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2013, 06:00:37 pm »
"Nice to meet you, what cage you in?" She answered still as a bark, she settled down a little bit sill slightly jumping. She then stopped jumping and remained on her hind legs as she looked around panting. Her front paws slightly sticking out the cage so she could keep her balance, her tail still wagging but like the speed of ligh.
(Sorry if i keep posting to fast).
DA Account

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2013, 07:04:11 pm »
This.' She yodelled, spinning in circles with excitement. Lexie seemed nice, even though she couldn't really see her. She jumped up and down with joy as she panted and scratched at the floor happily.

Siggy by Rustys!