Author Topic: Dog Trust... <DOG RP> Literate.... Open and Accepting  (Read 19093 times)

JackobLoveu

Re: Dog Trust... <DOG RP> Literate.... Open and Accepting
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2013, 11:42:04 am »
?April

The girls did a 'hmph' sound, then a sudden growled. "Why disrespectful dogs." the girls growled. April signed and decided to eat some dog food, since she's not feeling well. April trotted over to the bowl and began eating. Her friends watched as she eat. "Aww..Poor April" the girls whined. -short- (School time)

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2013, 08:45:54 pm »

Name:  Mirror
Personality: She's a loyal, strong-souled canine who believes in the bright side of life a lot stronger and is very positive. Despite the tests she usually comes back with a smile.  She trys to think of her friends before her self and is very trust worthy, you tell her a secret (Unless your a human) and her lips are locked for life.
History, yet sometimes she will tell a secret if its important that all dogs know.
How got to Dog Trust: She was bred in a cruel puppy mill, and she had never seen the light. Yet the people form dogs trust took her and she was raised in here, still never seeing much sunlight. Only the bright, white manufactured light of the kennel block's ceiling lights.
Strengths: One of the tests had her tail grow to about a meter, and it was filled with muscles, yet they weren't strong, yet she can pick up lighter objects like keys and other things like that.
Weaknesses:  She can speak human, yet she stutters with her words and cannot speak in full sentences, yet trys to get the keywords out and give points to what she wants to talk about. She cannot bark, but yodels or howls. She's also claustrophobic
Likes&Dislikes: She dislikes her friends being taken away for testing, and the same goes for herself. She hates dark, cramped spaces and dislikes rooms with no light, or spaces where she can't feel the wall/floor etc. This leads to her disliking swimming etc. She does like meeting new people and howling. She loves bright places and wide open spaces like gardens or yards.
Other: She's a staffieshire bull terrier.

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline Riku.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • hella gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2013, 09:27:04 pm »

Name: Powerhous
Mate:None
Puppys:None
Family:(All dead)
Strengths: Fighting in fact anything fighting she loves to have loved ones by it gives her power to see then get harmed she mostly get's enraged Also when eating pudding gets crazy strong then runs around like a weirdo.
Weaknesses: All I can say is pudding vanilla pudding.
Bio:Was in the place she is now (where ever it is place is) Since she was a pup Never know the out side world Only know love from her mother and sister but one day the humans came and took them away from her she barked and yapped at them but It was no use she barely eats or drinks she is so quiet you never notice she is there or even on earth but she will escape on day nothing will brake her faith..
Breed:Husky/GS
(Sorry it's so short I have to go out to dinner to montannas Yummeh!)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 09:29:47 pm by Teba »
i'm kat and i have an undying love for kingdom hearts & danganronpa. i don't even play fh anymore lmao

JackobLoveu

« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2013, 10:57:27 pm »
(Since we have a big group of people, can we please slow with the roleplay. Thanks :3)

Offline Riku.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • hella gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2013, 03:35:38 am »
(lol I so bored I shall rp DX)

PowerHous

-She muttered slowly then looked at the humans talk she growled lowly she never trusted humans at all she looked at her bowl then licked the water slowly from it looking around at the dogs beside her April on of them then she said "What you muttering about.."-She wait for a reply until then he drank the water slowly then sigh then saw a human she started growling the human kicked her cage she grabbed the shoe tip then let go barking savagely at the human then walking back into the corner snarling then whined in kinda.

A breathing out way she looked both ways again the laid down and still looked at April waiting for a answer.She howled loudly at the other dogs barking and howling to most of them howled back in pain anger she did not care but her howling made her feel free.
i'm kat and i have an undying love for kingdom hearts & danganronpa. i don't even play fh anymore lmao

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2013, 05:07:24 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2013, 09:01:37 am »
Lexie sat in her cage gazing out as the humans passed by, they would kick her cage from time to time. A large man with dark hair came up to her cage and began rattling her cage and kicking at, as he let out a weird sort off laugh. Lexie stared at him and began to snarl saliva dripped from her mouth as she moved forward, and began to try and bit his hand. But only succeeding in biting his shoe. 'Dumb mut!' The man shouted as he walked away looking like an idiot, she let out one last snarl then went back to lying in her cage with her head in her paws as all the over dogs barked, howled and rattled their cages.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2013, 11:41:53 am »
WIP

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2013, 04:29:22 pm »
I know this sounds quite mean, but please don't start until I accept you.

The husky person, ((Forgot your name)) can not be accepted, because If you have read the rules, you would see that the same breed is not allowed. I only let Thrillex, because she is like my bezzie on here :P

Other than that, you are all accepted!))

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2013, 07:18:06 pm »
Mirror sighed, pacing circles as she awaited the human to come round and give her some more water. She'd drank it all, despite rashining it, same going for her food. The Staffie sat down tilting her head, 'Food?' she howled quietly, trying to keep her tone down so not to anger the humans. She whimpered a little, yet shook of her depressed feeling and tried to ignore the hunger etching away at her concentration. She lay down resting her head on her paws.

She perked her ears as she heard barking, but that was normal. Oh how she wished she could bark too, but she could only howl and yodel what she wanted to say. She got up and trotted over to the cage door, wagging her tail as it scraped against the floor a little. "Hello!' she yodeled, hoping for some interaction from some other canine.

Siggy by Rustys!