Author Topic: When mate begging goes too far  (Read 26976 times)

Offline Meadowstar01

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: When mate begging goes too far
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2013, 08:36:05 pm »
I never had very many mate beggars, mainly because I'm not in-game that often, and I don't RP anymore.

But even when I RP, I don't do the "mate" thing anymore. Here's why:

Okay, so a couple of years ago, I used to RP alot on Wolfhome. So I had a "mate" named Demonfire (I normally RP'd as a wolf). ..Damn, I was rather naive back then. He kept asking for my personal info. Here's what happened the first time I met Demonfire:

Me: *Randomly sitting in Wolfhome*
Demonfire: *whispers* "Hi Meadowstar. How old are you?"
Me: *whispers back* "I'm not telling you!"

After I spoke with him a little more, he wanted to be my mate... I loved RPing back then, so yeah... Then one day, I asked him how old he was, and he turned out to be a 38 year old pedo (I was only 11 or 12 back then). After I was like "o_o", Demonfire left and I never saw him again. Now if anyone asks me to be their "mate", I will just be like "No. There's a reason I don't have a mate anymore".

So yeah... It was rather disturbing, but that's partially why I don't RP anymore.

Offline Hotdogsrule

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • i eat cereal at 6 pm
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2013, 12:16:05 am »
Ehh.. That's... nice? xD I don't get in those situations very often because I rarely go into bonfire anymore.
It's full of noobs who's posts give me cancer.

bork
(i don't even like hotdogs)

Offline DarkWolfStar12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2013, 09:00:33 pm »
Well   you creeped me out with joe guy o.e . " im your biggest fan , ill fallow you until you d-love  me   " 

But aside from that  on almost every rp ive been in , or rp site or chat rp ite  , for some reason girls wanted to be my mate. i guess they like my  personality  or the fact that  once i told one girl in some rp  who's character my charaters was in love with   my father used to be a   superstar back in the 90's , not gonna say who though or which band ,     people will troll me. Any who   i don't really mind doing mates but if you're fallowing  me like joe joe the hobo  stalker ,    please LEAF ME A LOON.  there's this one girl that acted the same  as joe did , drama went down when she saw one of my characters doing stuff with this other girl on entirely different site we just happened to both play.        ( not gonna go into detail for the sake of the children , XD floof )     anyway after that , i decided  to well take a break from rp. i came back and decided to start doing mates again , currently all is well with my characters  , and so i say this to everyone reading  :  as long       as thy aren't planning to meet up with thous fellow rp'ers  in real life , thy hath no problem and should if thy wish do mates in rp   , tis it doesn't matter if thou  is dating a much older  or younger character , as long as thy isn't meeting with them and they can rp well and not stalk you. " Farrell my floofers , may thy days be long on FH , .

~ZS

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2013, 11:39:43 pm »
I saw one person that I think was trying to get Red to be his mate or something even though he was a tiny green wolf who's name was Creeper, which matched him perfectly.  It went something like this,
<Wolfstar[me]> Oh look I have found the rare Red!
Red walks passed people and they start babbling about him and stuff.  This little green wolf walks right behind him.
<Creeper> I am your biggest fan and I'll follow you until you love me!
<Red> That didn't sound sexual at all.
I almost fell out of my chair laughing.  Red lays down by the river at SB and puts on some kind of sleeping emote.  Creeper starts doing a dance beside him.  I leave FeralHeart because I had to do something and when I came back on well...
<Wolfstar> You are still here!
<Creeper> Yup!
<Wolfstar> It has been a whole half a hour!  Why can't just leave Red alone?
Then Creeper starts singing that song again and I leave.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

BouncyLion101

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2013, 12:04:24 am »
I saw one person that I think was trying to get Red to be his mate or something even though he was a tiny green wolf who's name was Creeper, which matched him perfectly.  It went something like this,
<Wolfstar[me]> Oh look I have found the rare Red!
Red walks passed people and they start babbling about him and stuff.  This little green wolf walks right behind him.
<Creeper> I am your biggest fan and I'll follow you until you love me!
<Red> That didn't sound sexual at all.
I almost fell out of my chair laughing.  Red lays down by the river at SB and puts on some kind of sleeping emote.  Creeper starts doing a dance beside him.  I leave FeralHeart because I had to do something and when I came back on well...
<Wolfstar> You are still here!
<Creeper> Yup!
<Wolfstar> It has been a whole half a hour!  Why can't just leave Red alone?
Then Creeper starts singing that song again and I leave.
XD
Lol, obsessed fan?

Offline Hotdogsrule

• Dedicated Supporter
  • i eat cereal at 6 pm
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2013, 12:20:42 am »
Lawl. I've seen when Red even walks 50-Fh--Feet within [most] players, their instantly starstruck. And if he interacts with them, they practically die of shock.

bork

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2013, 12:55:28 am »
I see red and i dont flip out, i wouldnt really like it if ppl was always buigging me so i dont bother him much, instead i hang with thierry o.O

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2013, 04:00:28 pm »
I wonder if the mods have another account to go on and be treated like normal users.  If I was a mod that's what I would do.  They can't really join any roleplay groups because all the members would faint from excitement.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Hotdogsrule

• Dedicated Supporter
  • i eat cereal at 6 pm
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2013, 08:30:33 pm »
Yeah.. xD

bork