Author Topic: -x-Vennigan Coursers-x-Cheetah Tribe-x-Now Recruiting  (Read 129150 times)

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
Re: -x-Vennigan Coursers-x-Cheetah Tribe-x-Now Recruiting
« Reply #280 on: March 15, 2011, 10:18:36 pm »
*raises hand* I'm not Cecily.

And it wasn't in disrespect. I was just saying that the in-game group needed some attention. =.='
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 15, 2011, 10:21:57 pm »

Name: Amayah (Meaning-Night Rain)
Parents: Possibly dead
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: Amayah is shy and quiet. She will never speak unless spoken to, or unless she has to. Otherwise, shes very cunning. She doesn't like taking the short way, she likes to solve problems to the solution in a fun matter. She strangely loves war, and loves battling. Amayah doesn't like the morning, it hurts her eyes, so she usually gets out mostly at night, and is asleep during the day. When she speaks, she has a clear, and beautiful tone, but she says she hates it... Amayah is usually lonely, but she doesn't care.
Previous Mentor / Previous Trainee: Unknown for the moment
Ingame Username / Forum Username: RyuuWolf
Desired Rank: Striker Trainee
RP Sample (we are a literate RP group! At least 2 complete sentences per post!): Amayah looked up towards the night sky. The air felt fresh, and nice against her fur. She sat down by the river bank, watching the shooting stars. They looked like fireflies... She shook her head, the bugs were not pleasant to her, but they were pretty. She looked down back to Earth again. Amayah had spaced out again. She sighed as she looked back at camp. She opened her mouth to make a sound, but quickly closed it. It was painful... talking... Like knives stabbing her through the heart, or wire hanging her. It was just to painful to make one word, or sometimes, one peep.

bookworm2309

« Reply #282 on: March 15, 2011, 11:46:10 pm »
Ok, Adi was sure Razek was going to get killed and ran to his rescue but was pursued by Xavious and was wounded and almost died. When Stil came back to get her, she was angry and hurt for Razek leaving her and swore she would get revenge and kill him. She is now training under Sir Giggles.

Offline Lionessesrule

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -13
  • I've been here for a long time...
    • View Profile
    • google
« Reply #283 on: March 15, 2011, 11:56:45 pm »
Picture: ill give it to u on Wednesday
Name: Zane
Parents:Dead/dead
Mate: Doesn't have one yet
Offspring: none
Personality: Zane is a strong,loyal, loving,cunning and he will never give up. Be would die for his friends and can be fierce at times.
Previous mentor: unknown
Ingame username: lionessesrule
Rp example: Zane ran through the grass the rocks underfoot skimmed his paws he stops and sniffs the air "Lost them AGAIN!" He turned and stormed back home this was the third day in a row when he lost his prey " what's wrong with me!" He shouted at himself *your weak* he thought. "im not weak!" He whispered anger to himself. He sighed right then a zebra galloped past him he whipped around and bounded after it. His feet hit the ground like drums, he lunged and hung on to the zebra's back the zebra reared in fear. Zane jumped off and lunged at its throught, the sweet taste of blood filled his mouth  the zebra fell to the ground dead. Zane smiled and dragged the zebra back home.

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • I'm not yet creative enough to have personal text.
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 16, 2011, 12:55:39 am »
*raises hand* I'm not Cecily.

And it wasn't in disrespect. I was just saying that the in-game group needed some attention. =.='

OH WOW. XD I fail.

And, I see. >.< I haven't been on Vinny lately.

Offline BijouLa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: March 16, 2011, 01:50:37 am »
yesh! awchewy tunament *takes soup out of mouth* ahem. now i can talk... *burps out a bubble* er... 'scuse me. i'm going to get on, but i'm practicing most of the day this week.
7:20-3:30= school
3:30-4:30 (possible 5 or after) archery
5:45-8:00 on wednesdays, church
i'll lose the 24/7 practice after the tourn, but i'll still practice on thursdays and tuesdays.
EDIT: my parents also have a strict no-staying-up-after-9:00-unless-its-a-weekend rule. staying up later than that on school days is like throwing frogs into cat-fish infested waters. its horrible.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 01:55:01 am by Cecily »

"hey buddy, old pal, me compadre, best friend in the whole world!" "hi........ friend....."

Offline GekkanibakaOfWoW

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Hamsteak
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 16, 2011, 02:59:39 am »
Razek,Kai,and Mwezi went to resque Adi 2 times the first time was UN sucksessful(I don't know it i spelled anything right), but the secound time we resqued her. Razek don't truley trust her. He plans on keeping an eye on her...

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #287 on: March 16, 2011, 03:00:07 am »
I'm going to get rid of Viper, and add in Tarane:

Name: Tarane
Parents: Mikatrin (Mother) x Darude (Father)  [Both Dead?]
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: Tarane is a sweet, loving girl - albeit she loves a good scrap. She'll do whatever it takes to defend her tribe mates, even if it puts her in harm's way. Some would say that she's overly-trusting or that she forgives others too easily - but all who know her know her fierce and spicy temper. (Lol, she's Sweet and Spicy!)
Previous Mentor / Previous Trainee: ---
Ingame Username / Forum Username: DimensionGal / Kerrigan
Desired Rank: Striker Trainee
RP Sample (we are a literate RP group! At least 2 complete sentences per post!): Tarane played absently with a pebble, rolling it between her paws while lost in thought. Her mind was focused on the Cheetah camp she'd stumbled across. She'd left her family behind, her homeland. All of it was diseased, plagued by a terrible illness that was killing even the trees. With a huff she  made herself walk towards the Camp, ready to accept what would come.

Also, can I replace Aganju's picture with this one?
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

HawksWingx103

« Reply #288 on: March 16, 2011, 03:35:27 am »
You forgot the most important part Mwezi. We also discovered that Razek is a creeper that lures children into his van with promises of candy and puppies.

Speaking of which anyone want some candy? >:]

VampireMoon

« Reply #289 on: March 16, 2011, 04:04:23 am »
(( cant take pics of mine srry))
Name: lexxi
Parents:none
Mate:Rexal
Offspring:none
Personality:sweet lovingbut has a temper when it comes to her and her family(Rexal for now)
Previous Mentor / Previous Trainee:none
Ingame Username / Forum Username: VampireMoon
Desired Rank:trainee
RP Sample (we are a literate RP group! At least 2 complete sentences per post!): lexxi looks up at the stars wish to see Rexal on last time before he left. a tear rolls down her face as he walks away also knowing he may never be back. she whispers as if he was right there " i love you dear i will wait for you on this very rock till you return to this very spot..." smiles and sits watching him leave.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 04:07:01 am by VampireMoon »