Author Topic: The Funniest Mate Beggar Situations  (Read 10654 times)

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: The Funniest Mate Beggar Situations
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2015, 10:09:18 pm »
A couple days ago I was sitting in Bonfire while using my fursona, Kiki. This one wolf approaches me and this is what they said (more or less);

Wolf: KIKI I LOVE YOU WILL U B MY M8
Me: This character's a dragon, and you're a wolf
Wolf: Idc love me
Me: This is flattering, but I'm not really looking for a mate for this character. Sorry
Wolf: -Walks away and says the same thing to someone else-

I found it amusing for some reason x3
Farewell everyone<3

Offline XxRexyQueenxX

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2015, 05:42:33 am »
This just happen to me I was playing as a jaguar and this guy whisphers to me hey i'll be your mate. So I don't say anything
Then he whispers again and say hey lets be mates. again I said nothing then he was like gurl you there. So I logged off and back on and he was like hey gurl want to be my mate. and I said no not really and he was like come on you know you want to so I blocked him

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2015, 07:16:32 pm »
I was on my chocolate brown lion his name is Tyrannus everyone calls him Ty for short. Well he was sitting in the cave at bonfire and this feline walks up and says "will you be my mate".
Time out pal read the Ty's bio before you ask ok XD and I told her no so I got a friend to help me out then the mate beggar went away -throws hands in air- I win
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect

Offline TheDarkCrow

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2015, 06:22:01 pm »
 I've had countless situations with mate beggars, but this one really made me think about my life for a while.
I was just laying around as my favorite character Vincent, who is this black and red wolf of mine. Suddenly a female wolf walks in front of me and is like "Do you know any free black wolves around?" I immediately knew what she was up to and casually answered that I didn't know any. After that she just walked away head low (you know that mate beggar style) and after a couple of minutes came back really trying to get to be my mate. This continued for at least five times until she gave up. (I really wasn't able to just straight up say that go away since I tried to stay in my character, who is casual and has almost perfect manners).
It wasn't very nice xD
"Anyone seen the big bad Bat yet? I warn you, he may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you, he really is an idiot!"
-Joker

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2015, 06:39:48 pm »
Once I was an Ichthyocentaur (basically centaur but instead of back legs being horse legs, a mer-tail is there) and I was approached by a pink wolf (the character name said something like "Angel F wolf", let me get that said) and so I swam off, feeling really drained after a really bad mood drop (this was on Thanksgiving night, I think. ~9:00 PM My time, so I already was really tired from relatives and keeping dogs away from the food), and she followed me. I got a bit scared, weirded out, and a little paranoid and E buttoned my way to the edge of the map until there were no usernames that I could see. I waited for a few minutes, F3'd my way around, and then returned to my spot.
Happy Pride Month!

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2015, 10:49:53 pm »
I was the mate beggar. Kiki dared me..
Long story short
RETIRED.

Offline Hotdogsrule

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • i eat cereal at 6 pm
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2015, 05:24:39 pm »
That was truly a journey that I'm glad to have been on, well done.

bork
(i don't even like hotdogs)

Offline toasterkitty

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2015, 02:23:05 am »
i made a lily F matebeggar character she was black and white with neon blue markings and wings.... i literally just yelled "SOMEONE B MY MAT" and eventually got even more bored than i was and did a "dramatic" death then went on afkinz to go sit around and be afk
i can be found in game as toasterkitty!

i am crazy though.....

also trash for anything ninjago or rayman

Offline Loco.Motives

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I am not as fine as I seem.
    • Kelli Urie
    • View Profile
    • My WQ Account
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2016, 11:35:23 pm »
One night I was at Bonfire, chatting with a friend of mine. I was playing as my black and red male wolf called Fang. Suddenly, this black and purple female canine walked up to me, sat down, and just stared at me. I ignored her, not even caring about what she wanted, for I was too busy chatting with my friend. About five minutes later, my friend logs out. Then the female canine whispers to me: Hey. You're cute. Want to be my boyfriend? Um, no, I respond, starting to walk away. Oh, come on baby. You know you want to. I retreat to another map, while she was spamming me with the same questions and comments. I finally got so aggravated that I logged out and blocked her.

----
-Credit to icon and signature owners-

Offline toasterkitty

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2016, 12:59:14 pm »
I was the mate beggar. Kiki dared me..
Long story short

thats the most amazing thing ive ever seen
i can be found in game as toasterkitty!