Author Topic: ~Wild Hearts~ (New, Open and Accepting)  (Read 16111 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: ~Wild Hearts~ (New, Open and Accepting)
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2013, 06:02:05 pm »

Sasha jumped for joy when Alexis said they would call him Barney. Sasha adoringly nuzzled Alexis's knee, and then sat back down looking up at her. "We will be getting our new pup in 2-3 days!" Alexis added, and Sasha jumped up. She started barking, wagging her tail, and then chasing it. "A new buddy! A new Best Pal!" She barked, her tongue lolling out of her mouth. I can't wait! Well I can, but it will be hard.. The Border Collie thought, tilting her head. She stopped spinning randomly, and looked up at Alexis again.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2013, 10:08:54 am »

She giggled at how excited Sasha got "Someones excited arent they!" As Sasha pleaced her head on Alexis' knee she patted her head giving her a smile as she giggled. "Well looks like your going to have a new buddy Sasha" She said as she looked down at the she dog. The sound of the horses from outside could be heard as they neighed and kicked their stable doors&their hooves hitting the ground as they galloped around the paddocks and feilds outside.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 10:11:31 am by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2013, 12:28:24 pm »

Lakota yawned, she looked out over the pasture at the horses. They were doing what they normaly do, Grazing, trotting around or haging around in a group. Well, that's what she's seen them do. Lakota was laying under a tree not far from the house. She stood and looked around, she sat back down and comtinued to look around. Nothing to do. Lakota stood and began running around for no reason, she felt like running for a while.

When she was finished, her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she panted, but a little bit later she finaly caught her breath and stoped panting. Lakota rolled onto her side and comtinued looking for things to do. Still nothing. Lakota began to roll around in the grass. She was getting bored so she had to find something to do, theres not a lot to do outside besides chasing the horses, rolling around, jumping in they hay and helping the humans. Lakota stood and shook the grass off her pelt and went back to the tree she was at and layed back down.
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2013, 09:35:38 am »

The pale Border Collie slowly lifted her head of Alexis's knee, and looked outside the window. She as well heard the kicking of the horses, and done a short growl. She raced outside, and started barking, trying to shut them up. Some stopped, a few just looked at her, and the others carried on. Her tail was high, and her hackles were raised, and her teeth were showing as she barked. "Shut up you lousy GIANTS!" She growled, banging herself onto one stable door. Then they all shut up, and she done a quick sigh.

Soon, she lay down on the grass.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2013, 11:00:28 am »

Alexis watched as Sasha ran outside as she got up she walked into the kitchen topping up the dog bowls then going outside to check the horses. She walked slowly over to the stables as the cold breeze blew her hair about but the sun was still hining as birds singing was heard once again along with the sound of the horses.
She came to the stable and checked all the horses after checking if the horses were fine she opened to doors to some of the stables leading some horses into the stable and some horses out, then filling up the water buckets and food trays. Although this was hard work Alexis enjoyed it as it let her interact with all the horses and get to know them more.
Alexis came to her favourite horse Tucker a large black colt she loves dearly shes had him since he was born which is obvious as Tucker was born on the ranch. She put the young foals head collor on and the lead rope and took him out into the empty pasture; this one much smaller than others. As she watched the young colt frollock about.

Name: Tucker
Breed: Mustang
Owner: Well you could say Alexis is his owner
Height&Weight: Well hes stadning at about 13.1hh but when hes fully grown her should make 16.8hh-16.9hh or he could mature to about 17.2hh (not to sure on weight)
Personality: Tucker is a very outgoing young colt who is a favourite at the ranch for his perky attitude and the way he bounces about the fields&paddocks. For his age Tucker is quite large this meaning he is also highly strong, he can be a bit 'naughty' at times and run off making you chase him in the fields for about 10-20 minutes but its all fun. Being a very intelligent young colt he is eagre to learn new things and he does with great speed. As Tucker mostly shows his brave and fearless side he does have a loving side where if your lying/sitting on the ground he will come over and nudge you as a sign etc.
History/Past: Well Tuckers past is on the ranch as his parents were horses that were raised on the ranch by Alexis' parents, once tucker was born Alexis' took him as her own and they havent parted since they love eachother to much to part.
Strengths: Well hes strong, fast, intelligent and obedient so i guess they are strengths to have especially when your living on a ranch.
Weaknesses: Well his weaknesses are he gets distracted not alot but he gets distracted sometimes but does still get his job done.
Tack etc: Well he does wear a blue head collor but when he gets older he will wear english tack, but mostly western.
Ranch: Silver Hoof Ranch.
Theme song: Pitbull -Feel this moment. Angel-The world. Natasha Beddingfield -Wild Horses.

DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2013, 11:07:56 am »

Tucker stood in his stall as he tried to peer out over the stable door when he heard Alexis' voice 'Tucker, wheres my handsome little boy?' as she peered over his stall door the young colt bucked, she opened the stable door and placed on his head collor then clipping to lead rope onto the hook she began to lead the jet black colt out of the stables.
Walking up the long path they came to one of the small empty paddocks where Alexis took the lead rope off Tucker realised it was his 'play time' as he called it. He began bucking about the paddock as giggles from Alexis could be heard.
Tucker ran up the Alexis then dipped his head then ran circles around her when he suddenly seen a she dog barking and banging on the stable door, he stood at the fence and watched the she dog with a tilt to his head.

DA Account

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
Re: ~Wild Hearts~
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2013, 11:19:32 pm »

Aisha
Breed: Mustang

*le barges in roleplay* Erm...aren't mustangs male horses? ))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2013, 11:24:52 pm »
Nope mustangs are wild horses; Stallions, colts and geldings are male horses.
DA Account

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2013, 10:34:26 pm »
Weird...I'm used to mustang meaning a tame male, and stallion means a wild male. Mare means female; tame or wild. You learn something new every day))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2013, 10:47:10 am »
(Yeah it can get confusing with the different horses, gender names etc with there being so many but i guess its any easy mistake to make& yeah you sure do:D) -Bump-
DA Account