Author Topic: ~Wild Hearts~ (New, Open and Accepting)  (Read 16226 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: ~Wild Hearts~ (New, Open and Accepting)
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2013, 04:30:15 pm »
I was hoping for Rainbow to post...)))

Sasha stood up, the sun focusing on the Border Collie's pelt. She went to find something to do..

Soon, Sasha found a squeaky, red ball, and started throwing it around with her mouth.

-sorry for the shortness................ Really sorry... Lol-

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2013, 07:10:54 pm »

Alexis giggled as she watched the young foal bounce around the paddock as she smiled the cool breeze blowing through her long black hair as the birds still sang from the tree tops, the sound of the horses neighing and banging on the stable doors once again as she looked down the path the see Sasha flicking her ball about as she smiled.
She thought to herself life couldnt get any better then living life freely on the ranch in the hill as she looked around at all the horses, humans, cats, dogs, birds and all the other wild life the surrounded the ranch. She sat on the long wavy grass with her legs crossed as she leaned back her hands behind her as she sun shone onto her soft skin.
Alexis heard the young colts neigh as she sat up looking at him then giggling as he fell to the ground and began to roll about as she made a clicking sound for the foal to come to her. She put out her hand and handed Tucker a sugar cube. "You ready boy?" she questioned the young colt with a smile but she knew he couldnt reply as she began to run around the pasture.

The young black colt galloped around the small pasture as she bucked and reared in excitement as she stretched his long legs whilst he let out several neighs. The young colt jumped to a halt as she heard the sound of the other horses neighing and kicking the doors, then the she collie caught his attention again as she flicked her ball around.
Tucker began to gallop around the pasture once again as he tripped over as he made a weird face then a sort of snort as his lips flared out like he was laughing as the young colt began rolling around the ground.
His attention then turned to Alexis as she made a clicking noise as he trotted over towards her flicking his head, mane and tail around as he jumped infront of her. He was then handed a sugar cube as he gently took it from her hand.
He heard Alexis question him "You ready boy?" He nodded his head as if he was saying yes as he began to chase his owner around the paddock as she wind blew through his mane. [/color[
(its fine, maybe you could come in the pasture&play so you've got a little more to post?)
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

puppy09

« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2013, 07:26:03 pm »
Can I be the pup your getting...

Name: He hasn't got a name, but his new owners are calling him 'Barney.'

Breed: Jack/Parson Russell Terrier.

Owner: Alexis & Jack.

Personality: Barney is a hyper young pup, like any other.  He loves to play with sticks, toys, dogs, anything that he can play with. He likes to chew anything and everything, so you have to be careful. He's quite smart, and is eager to learn his fantastic tricks. He likes animals and people, and is very social and loves to interact with anything he can find. Sometimes, he is adventurous, and likes to sneak everywhere.

History/Past:  He- He's a 8 week old PUP!

Strengths: Barney is a very energetic dog, and has lots of stamina meaning he could run for hours! Also, he is quite smart, and will get the hand of tricks rather quickly.

Weaknesses: He tries to play with anything, and isn't strong. Normally, he doesn't get the message when dogs or cats tell him to back off... Meaning POOR PUPPY!

Collar etc: None yet.

Ranch: He lives quite far away from a Ranch, but soon will live in Silver Hoof Ranch, if thats correct.

Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbPED9bisSc

Likes&Dislikes: Barney loves adventures, living things, sticks, toys, chew toys, mostly everything! He also lives playing in the water, and splashing about. He doesn't like loud noises, and runs away when he hears one.

Extra: None!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2013, 07:34:16 pm »
@Weirdfloof! -Accepted!- Oh and floofs! :D
Sure you can be the pup we are getting i dont think we could of found anyone who could make the app that suited the personality etc of the pup i was expecting well just join right in! (maybe start off with you being delivered to the ranch?)
DA Account

puppy09

« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2013, 07:46:31 pm »
Thanks, and sure. Maybe you get a call that he's coming early.. He will be in a van on the way now.))

Barney snuggled in his blanket, smelling his mothers old scent. He shook constantly, whining for his siblings, and mother. His brown eyes searched the dark van, but all there was, was a metal tin with water, and another tin filled with wet dog food. His nose snuffled in his blanket, and he curled up tighter. "I wonder where I'm going.." He wondered out loud... He shakily stood up, but was knocked onto his side when the van went over a speed bump. The lovely smell of fresh grass wafted into his nose, and he knew that he was in the country side. He started nibbling gently on the striped blanket, his puppy teeth seeping through the soft cotton. The van made a loud, bbeeeepp noise, that frightened the poor pup. He stood up, and stumbled backwards yelping loudly. He then fell over, but crawled to his blanket and covered his face in it.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2013, 08:50:20 pm »

Alexis heard the loud beep coming from around the corner as she jumped up with glee "Here comes the new pup Tucker" she said excitedly as she grabbed the foals head collar and placed it gently onto his head as she clipped on the lead rope. The large van slowly driving down the drive way.
She tugged on the colts lead rope as she began to lead him out of the pasture, as they left the grassy field she shut the gate behind them as they walked down to path the sound of Tuckers tiny hooves stepping onto the ground as he neighed waving his head around. She let out a smile as she waited at the drive way for the van to come closer and the human to step out and get her pup from the back as the young foal stood beside her his head slightly tilted.

Tucker took a jump then stopped as he heard Alexis say "Here comes our new pup Tucker!" as the large van came around the corner and drive way, feeling excited he ran to Alexis to put on his head collar as he began to this 'Maybe the new pup can be my new friend' he neighed as this thought ran through his mine. Once his head collar was on and the lead rope he felt a tug on the rope as he followed Alexis out the pasture.
They began to walk down the path as his tiny hoofs made tapping noises against the ground as she neighed then waving his head back and forth. They arrived at the top of the drive way as they waited for the van to pull up infront of them, Tuckers head was slightly tilted as he waited with excitement.
DA Account

puppy09

« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2013, 09:13:15 pm »

Barney soon fell asleep, making soft snoring noises. Suddenly, light gleamed through the open doors, and Barney waited for his eyes to adjust to the light. "Puppy," the man said, in a puppy voice. Barney stood up, carrying his blanket, and started to make his way to the figure. He stumbled over the cotton blanket once or twice, but got back up. Finally, he found his way to the human. He got picked up, and Barney was suddenly full with energy. Soon, he saw a random thing, on four legs, which where his feet was supposed to be, was metal... He looked at the strange creature ((Tucker)), with a happy expression on his face.  He started to bark happily, and leaped out of the persons arms.

((Giving you a chance to catch him :P))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2013, 09:38:20 pm »

Alexis saw the human get out of the van as they greeted each other with a smile as he went opened the large doors a smile quickly appeared on Alexis' face as she spotted the small pup then letting out a giggle as he tripped over his blanket "Hes adorable!" she said in a happy but soft tone as the small pup jumped from the humans arms.
She let out a giggle as she knelt to the ground making a clicking noise then tapping on the ground encouraging the pup to come the her as tucker threw his head around happily as he jumped around then jumping to a stop infront of the young pup as she looked at it then letting out a neigh.

Tucker looked at the large human as he stepped from the van, his hooves stamping on the floor as he got excited to meet the new pup. The doors of the can were open and there stood a tiny white&brown pup as she watched it letting out a nicker as the pup fell he then stopped and watched it closely. The human picked up the small pup to show them as the young colt tilted his head towards the pup.
The tiny dog jumped from the humans hands as Alexis knelt down the retrieve the pup, Tucker began to jump around in excitement as she neighed and snorted then coming to a sudden jump stop as the young pup came ifront of him as he knelt down looking at the young pup with his big brown eyes.
DA Account

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2013, 02:09:35 am »
(Picture shall be added later)

Lakota yawned and watched the human walk to one of the young horses and began to speak to it. She got up and shook her fur and licked her paw for a brief moment and ran over to the fence to the horses pasture, her tail wagging. She sat infront of the fence, she diddent exactly know the human's name sence she doesn't really go to Lakota often. Lakota wagged her tail and barked softly.
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2013, 02:23:11 am »

Sasha looked at the Australian Shepherd, her tail wagging. The Border Collie trotted up to her, and gave a short bark saying, "Hi!" Her ice blue eyes glittered, as she didn't even recognize the puppy getting out of the van. "I'm Sasha!" She giggled, going into her play bow. Her tail pointed to the sky, and her pale pink tongue lolled out of her mouth.

-Sorry for the recent short posts, my mind is zoned out, I've joined to many rps :P-

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused