Author Topic: ~Wild Hearts~ (New, Open and Accepting)  (Read 16222 times)

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
Re: ~Wild Hearts~ (New, Open and Accepting)
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2013, 10:20:34 pm »
(Pic shall come later again :P
Lakota looked at the Border Collie approach her, "Hi!" The other dog said "I'm Sasha!" Sasha barked to her. "I'm Lakota!" She watched as Sasha got down in a playful bow and Lakota followed, her tail wagged as she watched Sasha.

-shorty short short-
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2013, 10:56:40 pm »

Sasha's tail whipped back and forth. "Nice name, sounds Australian or something!" Sasha commented. She rolled on her back, small bits of dry mud flickering on her pelt.

-Its a short world!-

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2013, 11:00:39 pm »
  Lakota smiled and sat down. "Thanks!" she barked and shook her mustache collar sence it had gotten dirt caught in it.

-Yes, yes it is a very short world x3-
???? ??? ?????

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2013, 10:16:24 am »

Alexis waited for the small pup to come to her as she patted tucker the young foal seemed very excited about having a new pup on the farm as he made alot of noise jumping around which made Alexis giggle. She looked up the hill to see Sasha and Lakota near one of the pastures as she whistled then shouted "Shasha, Lakota!" followed by another whistle as she waited for the two she dogs to come and meet the new pup as they would be his closes friends being the same creature as them.

Tucker looked up the hill to see Sasha and Lakota talking as he neighed stamping his hooves, his attention then going back onto the small pup as he waited. He felt the soft skin of Alexis as she began to pat him on the neck it must have been since he seemed overly excited. Once she moved her hand the young black colt started jumping around yet again, with continuous neighs as his hooves stamped off the ground his mane flicking about he thought to himself 'People are going to think i am crazy!' as he came to a sudden stop for a moment tilting his head then shrugging and began to jump about again.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 10:18:14 am by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

puppy09

« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2013, 02:45:21 pm »

Barney looked at the black-haired girl, and stumbled towards her. The human handed Alexis the blanket, "I guess he wants this... It has his mothers scent on it." The man said, with a smile as he watched the Jack Russell act like a fickle pup! Barney fell over, and landed on Alexis's shoe. His brown eyes stared up at her, as he waited to be picked up, or helped up. She heard Alexis shout, "Sasha Lakota!" Barney tilted his head, and saw two dogs playing amongst the grass. I've got new friends! He then yipped, trying to stand up. When he did, he ran towards the two dogs, his tail wagging. "Hi!" He barked.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2013, 03:15:20 pm »

Lexie helped the small pup up as he fell to the ground as she patted his head then watching him run up to Sasha and Lakota as she let ou a smile, the man handed here the blanket as sh placed her hand out and took he blanket "Oh yeah thanks, so hows he been on the journey?" she asked him just to make sure everything was alright before she said her farwells.

Tucker pulled on he lead rope a he watched the small pup bound up the hill towards Sasha and Lakota as he tugged on the rope, Alexis letting go as she trusted the young colt. Tucker ran up te hill to the small pup as he began to jump around neighing leaving Alexis to sort things out with the human.

(Short -_-)
DA Account

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2013, 09:57:09 pm »
Lakota heard the human call their names and she barked and slipped under the fence. When she reached the human she heard a pup say hi to her "Hi! Whats your name pup?" she barked as she sat at the humans feet. -shortshortshort-
???? ??? ?????

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2013, 05:23:22 pm »
Alexis watched as Lakota ran down the hill and stopped at the small pup as she watched them 'They will get on just fine' she thought to herself as the two dogs sat near eachother. She turned back to the human as they began to have a conversation about the pup on the long journey he had to make on  the way there and back. A gust of wind blew and Alexis' black hair blew over her tanned face as she put it back to the side, the human had to go so they said there farewells and he drove off in his large truck/van.
The sky began to get darker as the clouds covered the sun 'A storm must be about to start' she thought to herself as rain began to heavily fall the ground like small rocks dropping to a floor. The winds got stronger and trees/bushes blew around. Alexis walked up to Tuck and clipped the lead rope onto his head collar. She tugged on the lead rope and the young, black colt began to follow her along the path and towards the stables. She put Tucker into his stable "Sorry Tucker, but a storms starting you cant stay out there" she said looking at the colt as she removed his head collar then patting him on the head. She shut the stable door.
The strong winds blew, blowing over bins, plant pots you name it. Several horses were still in the field as they galloped around frantically, Alexis ran up the long path to each and every paddock gathering the horses and putting them into their stables as she filled up their water buckets and hay nets. She exited the stable shutting the large door to keep anything from blowing in or to stop large drafts going in.
Alexis began to run to the house as she picked up the small pup and carried him to the house "Lakota, Sasha come on!" she shouted then whistled so the dogs came. She placed the small pup on the floor as she shut the door, the gusts of winds causing her to slightly wrestle with the door, after a minute or so she got it shut (Theres a large doggy door for Lakota and Sasha to get through). Alexis put the heating on to heat up the house as she went around shutting all the windows and curtains as she put her slippers and dressing gown on to keep warm. She took the small pup into the living room where he could play with the others once they came.

Tucker followed to young pup around he never seen an animal so small before 'Hes tiny he thought to himself as he walked alongside the tiny brown and white pup. He turned his head to the sound of Alexis' voice as she shouted for Sasha and Lakota as he peered up the hill to spot the two she dogs. Spotting them he let out a neigh stamping him hooves on the ground but with care making sure he didnt step on Barney. Lakota ran down the hill.
Sasha hadnt came down yet she must be to busy chasing a butterfly or something the young colt thought to himself as he watched Lakota bound down the hill, then talking to the young pup. A loud rumbling noise sounded behind him as he turned around the human was leaving the ranch now he let out a snort then his attention went back onto the dogs. Footsteps sounded behind him it was Alexis dashes of rain began to hit his pelt.
Alexis clipped the lead rope onto the head collar as she lead the young black colt into the stables, large gusts of wind nearly knocking the young foal off his hooves. Alexis opened Tuckers stable door and lead him in "Sorry Tucker, but a storms starting you cant stay out there" she told the young colt as she took off his head collar then patting him on the head and shutting his stable door after filling up his water bucket and hay net.
The sound of the horses heavy hooves could be heard from outside the stable as they galloped around frantically cause of the storm. Alexis ran out and gathered all the horses bringing them in as their hooves clopped off the hard ground, she placed them into their stables filling their water buckets and hay nets. Many of the horses began to kick the stable doors and neighs the large stable door slammed shut as Alexis shut it, then all went silent, only a sort could be heard from time to time, the sound of the horses moving in their stable, the sound of them drinking water or crunching down on their hay.

(Im sorry for the sudden change in atmosphere etc, but i thought this would add a bit more to write about for you guys with there being a storm etc).
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 08:16:00 am by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2013, 08:18:13 am »
-Bump-
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2013, 07:33:50 pm »
-Bump-
DA Account